OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

E-mail I received from Burien today..... CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

E-mail I received from Burien today.....

CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

It appears people have been listening and learning as to what CAFR1 brought forward per the Global funds derivative play that liberated the world community of 35-trillion dollars + at the end of 2008. Two days ago a lawsuit was filed targeting 43-trillion dollars be returned to the US Treasury:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

Additionally the lawsuit is moving to freeze all home foreclosures pending the return of the 43-trillion dollars.
It is a good thing when people realize the scope and size of the investment capital monopoly game run by the institutional Global managed funds (the Cabal) and the theft games they play while moving in tandem with each other.
You have to see what the collective has available to them first before you can see and comprehend the games played using the same with the planed intent for theft compounded with the aspect of greed and opportunity running unrestrained.
The lawsuit creates a "catch-22" circumstance for many of the key government players. The reason being: Many of the institutional global funds and banks that were involved were acting in behalf of government institutional funds who significantly profited from the theft. There you have the biggest can of worms that can exist or that has ever existed.
How do you get the full cooperation of key government players in the largest market manipulated theft in world history? 80's 90's (2001) and (2008)
ANSWER: You give government players the largest percentage of the take.. (profit from those market manipulations and forced take-overs)
Again: There you have the biggest can of worms that can exist or that has ever existed.
Making the following quote all so true:
TREASON: "Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason." Sir John Harrington, 1561-1612
Sent FYI from,

Walter Burien - CAFR1.com
P. O. Box 2112
Saint Johns, AZ 85936

Tel. (928) 458-5854

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum