Latest topics
» Youtube Censorship. The Richard Dolan Show with guest Jimmy Church.
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by 4-truth

» The 12 Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Egypt! WATCH time-lapse of Mystery Circles sprouting in the Desert!
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Full 1940s Incredible UFO Sightings plus MORE
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Visible and Infrared Visualization of the Orion Nebula
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Herb School collecting (Mullen) Tincture (day 1 & 2)
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School Tincture Vodka
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School collecting (Willow) Tincture PT 1
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sleep Engineering
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes May 11, 2019 (Jordan Maxwell)
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE BIG REVEAL, WHO IS KERRY CASSIDY? - DOCUMENTARY UPDATE
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The LUNATICS are Losing CONTROL Of The ASYLUM
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfo & Sabotage - Kevin Annett's back story on his arrest by ITNJ
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt's exotic canary yellow glass identified
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» More mystery 'jars of the dead' found in Laos
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youngest Nobel Prize Nominee in History Says 'Gift' of Asperger’s is Helping Her Save the Planet
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-20-19… “Battleships and war planes gather near Indonesia & more weekly bullshittery
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The BITCOIN & PRECIOUS METALS Roller Coaster Ride -- TraderStef
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - A Message From QAnon - We Are Compromised! plus more
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Down the Lunar Rabbit-hole
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Lambremont Webre on GAIA.com TV $1millon vendetta vs. Patty Greer & NewsEvolution
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Silicon Valley - Taking Over The World - David Icke
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reality Check Episode Four and Five - Jay Weidner & Groovie Bean
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptySun May 19, 2019 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Only two days left to watch this life saving/changing film
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible!

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Zap-world

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 18-Apr-2019 17:13:29
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Scam-alert

Subject: Medicine & Lights
Date: Thu, April 18, 2019 9:30 am

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE SITUATION WITH THE FAMILY ON THE STREET AND THE LITTLE BOY IS DANGEROUS. HE REQUIRES HIS MEDICINE TO CONTROL THE EPILEPSY AND OTHER PROBLEMS. I COULD NOT FIND ANY ONE IN MY IMMEDIATE CIRCLE THAT HAD ANY FUNDS TO HELP WITH, SO I AM AGAIN FORCED TO ASK YOUR HELP. PLEASE HELP.

ALSO, THE LIGHTS ARE OFF IN TWO LOCATIONS FROM 2 TEAM MEMBERS AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO TURN THEM BACK ON FOR EASTER, BUT THE BOY IS PRIORITY. MUCH THANKS.

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Scam-alert-fraud

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Giphy

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. . We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth
ZAP wrote:Zap Says

HI ALL,
I HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE SITUATION WITH THE FAMILY ON THE STREET AND THE LITTLE BOY IS DANGEROUS. HE REQUIRES HIS MEDICINE TO CONTROL THE EPILEPSY AND OTHER PROBLEMS. I COULD NOT FIND ANY ONE IN MY IMMEDIATE CIRCLE THAT HAD ANY FUNDS TO HELP WITH, SO I AM AGAIN FORCED TO ASK YOUR HELP. PLEASE HELP.

ALSO, THE LIGHTS ARE OFF IN TWO LOCATIONS FROM 2 TEAM MEMBERS AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO TURN THEM BACK ON FOR EASTER, BUT THE BOY IS PRIORITY. MUCH THANKS.

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Dependency

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Chart

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Drugs

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Doc

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Delusional

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Zap-schedule

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Midweek2

Last edited by 4-truth on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Honesty

ZAP wrote:I DO PROFESS TO KNOW (INTIMATELY) THAT THE TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS I WORK WITH ARE VERY REAL, HAVE A LOT OF MONEY DESTINED TO BE USED FOR HUMANITY, AND THAT THEY ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF RELEASING THESE FUNDS FOR THIS PURPOSE. 

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Funny

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Degrades

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Md

POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights Yeah I have not used that one for awhile... might fool the gullible! Zap-sap

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum