OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justified Responsive Compassion October 30, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Justified Responsive Compassion
October 30, 2012

NURTURING ENERGETIC DELIGHT

What grabs our attention is our own movie projected out on the blank environment within limited perceptions, excluding other parallel Universes, but continually forgiving reflections of ourselves weaves all other Universes into the here and now of justified responsive compassion. “Thank you for expressing what I have seemed to always know deep down inside but was never able to recognize it until I experienced your good clarity”, also can mean that even the ‘other’ person became just another reflection that was already projected right when we were ready to notice.

Experience is a valid reality when awareness of congruence of outer and inner realms brings deep compassion, Communion, and ONENESS freedom of Spirit’s single eye vision. I imagine all creation intermingles as enlightening liquid coalescing effulgence all immortalized, cellularly, until benevolent poignancy responds to reflect some arrogant need of an adventurer holding on, as some form of creation volunteer set up to want to learn via life experience. We become justified compassion when we become so responsive that we allow others to make us seem to disappear when they think they are discussing themselves within their own connection to conscience.

“You are not even talking to me, you’re talking with yourself and your own conscience” can become a mantra for someone loving that they have learned to let go and listen so well that they actually indwell within another who is willing to let someone help guide them along their inner cliff of fear and guilt of separation. Free Spirit really is a person who can indwell within another without fear of becoming lost, because they already believe in ONENESS and really know that God loves us all so much, that we are always confronting our kind mirrors.

Listening is a spontaneous flowing energy exchange that when becomes a user friendly rhythm for two or more together, invites a special bonding Communion that welcomes many other parallel Universe perceptions of freedom and abundance. Listening in stillness flowing energy exchanges, connects us to conscience, and this rhythm creates an ability to express instantaneously from listening so well inside the Inner realm. Free Spirit becomes welcoming energy of Communion and ONENESS compassion, when with deeper Sovereignty, one can experience authentic truth and beauty expanding and interacting with other willing and responsive parallel Universes.

Our gratitude corresponds with gratitude from other Realms so as we ‘lock on’ to flowing energy like this, we really do experience other valid realities as our own. Funny how letting go of what grabs our attention begins an experience of Communion that allows us to sort of ‘lock on’ to other parallel Universes and unlimited possibilities? Ever get the idea that the harder we try to focus on something that the less we can control staying focused on any intended objective? This may be something I can say that someone may have experienced but didn’t get to experience a possible meaning of “Free Spirit” until someone expressed it.

Continual forgiveness prayers for others to have a good, happy, and prosperous life with help from inviting Holy Spirit to do the forgiving for us, really is a way to work “Off focus”, so that as we forgive, we forget, and lose that focus. Continual forgiveness work coupled with meditation listening becomes advanced forgiveness, and is an experiential way to unlearn creation and learn that all creation is just a fear illusion, from fear of looking at our own contaminants of conscience. Most will struggle with these ideas by grabbing onto a tangential detail that won’t let go of the beholder, but if you were already doing forgiveness work in advance of experiencing this writing, you have a chance to coalesce as effulgence instead of remaining stuck in limited duality.

Our life purpose can be to learn deeper compassion, and as forgiveness creates the space for deeper compassion, now is the time to forgive, and time is what needs our forgiveness the most, wouldn’t you agree? How can we become sparkling and effervescent effulgence coalescing without the limits of creation’s time and space if we still want to say “Hold on a minute, I agree, BUT for this one other thing”(that grabs my attention)? Free love doesn’t mean to have sex with everyone, and Free Spirit doesn’t mean to not ever stop and really express care for anyone; both can mean what they mean for whoever uses them to stay prisoner, but freedom comes after forgiveness and deeper compassion than any holder-onto-creation devotee can ever experience.

Creation may just be the lack of deeper compassion that defines the lack of caring and the lack of forgiveness still stuck holding onto limited duality excluding all other parallel Universes waiting to Commune with us in Holy gratitude. Free will may be more like misunderstood ‘free love’ and ‘free Spirit’ perceptions, but free will just may better mean that we can forgive or not, because that’s the real question that leads us to deeper compassion, or not. When anything grabs my attention these days, I wind up my autonomic forgiveness machine just like my breathing has never really been a question, but like deep listening, or deep compassion they can always match up with how deep a breath relief can bring.

Thanks to: http://lovenservice.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum