Latest topics
» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & the "R" word!
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets of San Juan Into Battle Zone
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mission to the Moon that made us think (and kept us all quiet) 'Remembering Apollo'
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! part 2 by Mark Alexander P.C.
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 19, 2019
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by ReneGade

» #QTard Drama Theater - “The List of Names will be Staggering" plus more
Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London

Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/3PYL8Myt3vU

Although this footage was taken a month ago and it was just uploaded yesterday by the witness. The witness states the following "I went from Australia to London last month and this was 4am on the plane there. I caught a lot more videos but it basically does the same thing and shape shifts longer and longer like a worm. it was first a circle and then it started to spin and then it did that zap thing at the end. I’ve never seen it do this before. Also I have a video of a plane coming straight for it and it zaps out and then reappears when the plane passes through it." Many thanks to Star Ashs for allowing me the use of this footage and to view the original

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum