Latest topics
» ‘Food As Medicine’, Return to Nature
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy talks to Blue Chicken Cult Leaders about their documentary "The Conman Secret."
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Mike Bloomberg First Debate Performance
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BiNaural beats study music - improve memory and concentration
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Bassett Brilliantly Explains Why UFO Disclosure Is Closer Than Ever Before
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New snail species named after Greta Thunberg
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan to launch Phobos sample-return mission
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Already Happened on our Earth... !! 2020 . Events From all over The World
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican: This is what happened
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soğmatar Built By The Lost Aliens of Malta?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dollar will collapse within Weeks. What will replace it?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Flashing Pink UFO on ISS Live Stream plus MORE
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's wrong with this satellite image of Saunders Island?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Nurse Encounters A Human Hybrid In Peru?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí "revives" thanks to Artificial Intelligence
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Ask The Q" plus more
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA POISONER in CHIEF - MKUltra MIND CONTROL - Operation PAPERCLIP 2020
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Fleet Over Earth on ISS
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats

WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats
Date: August 5, 2019 Author: Nwo Report  

WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats Nancy-segula-jail-678x381

A 79-year-old woman in Ohio has just been sentenced to prison for the crime of feeding stray cats.
Magistrate Jeffrey Short sentenced animal lover Nancy Segula to 10 days in Cuyahoga County Jail.
Nancy, who lost her husband Edward and her own cats in 2017, told local news  that she had reached out to local organizations for help with the cats, but without any success.
petition  has been started demanding “Segula be given a lighter sentence and be allowed to stay home, and end ordinance 505.23 right now!” At the time of writing over 800 people have signed the petition.
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats 79-Year-Old-Woman-Sentenced-to-10-Days-in-Jail
Activist Post reports: When her neighbor moved away, he left a couple cats behind, and they became very hungry.  So Segula would feed them and care for them, because she didn’t want them to suffer.  Well, eventually one of her neighbors found out about this, and the animal warden was called

“It began in 2017 with me feeding stray kitties. I used to have a neighbor that had a couple cats and he moved away so he left them,” Segula said. “I would always feed them and care for them because I was worried about them and I’m a cat lover. Once my neighbors got upset about it, they called the animal warden.”
She got her first citation in 2017.
Segula wasn’t about to abandon the suffering cats, and so she just kept on feeding them, and the neighbors kept calling the animal warden.
Over time, she received a total of four citations.
Unfortunately, the most recent citation required her to appear in court, and when she did a judge sentenced her to 10 days in jail
Her latest citation required her to appear before Magistrate Jeffrey Short last week. He sentenced her to 10 days in the Cuyahoga County Jail.
“I couldn’t believe what my mother was telling me. She gets 10 days in the county jail, I couldn’t believe it,” said Dave Pawlowski, her son son. “I’m sure people hear about the things that happen downtown in that jail. And they are going to let my 79-year-old mother go there?”
Seriously?
Is this what our society has become?
Putting a 79-year-old woman in prison for feeding stray cats is stone cold crazy, but this judge in Ohio is actually doing it.
Are we going to start putting all senior citizens who feed cats in prison?

https://youtu.be/qpOut90QSzM

Update: Due to report to the Cuyahoga County Jail on August 11 to serve her sentence, Segula has been granted another hearing :
Magistrate Short imposed the jail sentence while filling in for Judge Jennifer Weiler, who had the week off. In response to the controversy surrounding this case, Weiler wants to hear the case herself, according to a bailiff in her court. She scheduled a new hearing for August 6.
Segula, who hopes to be spared from jail time, wants the stray cats to be rescued and rehomed. Local organizations and institutions, including PAWS Ohio and Stautzenberger College, intend to help with this effort.

https://nworeport.me/2019/08/05/79-year-old-woman-sentenced-to-jail-for-feeding-stray-cats/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum