Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 2:56 pm by RamblerNash

» For Earth Below
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious, Large "Orbs" Hover in Daytime Sky Over Kansas City June 2019
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum theory sheds light on what happens when we die: the afterlife
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN !
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» New line of clothing aims to render surveillance cameras useless
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Airplane and UFO Filmed Flying Side By Side Over Barren County, Kentucky plus MORE
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Political Espionage Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE BOOK: ANASTASIA
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: AG Barr Epstein Case Update
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyToday at 7:27 am by topspin2

» Antarctica ancient ruins, pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika visible from Space
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YOUR Children. YOUR Choice
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle - Rodfield Lane - 5 weeks on
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured By Stunned Schoolgirl From Shurijo Castle in Okinawa, Japan plus MORE
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First Titanic footage in 14 years released
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Edgar Cayce Saw In The Akashic Records Is Beyond Imagination!
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Close Your Eyes, It's About to Begin
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats

WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats
Date: August 5, 2019Author: Nwo Report 

WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats Nancy-segula-jail-678x381

A 79-year-old woman in Ohio has just been sentenced to prison for the crime of feeding stray cats.
Magistrate Jeffrey Short sentenced animal lover Nancy Segula to 10 days in Cuyahoga County Jail.
Nancy, who lost her husband Edward and her own cats in 2017, told local news that she had reached out to local organizations for help with the cats, but without any success.
petition has been started demanding “Segula be given a lighter sentence and be allowed to stay home, and end ordinance 505.23 right now!” At the time of writing over 800 people have signed the petition.
WTF??? 79-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To Jail For Feeding Stray Cats 79-Year-Old-Woman-Sentenced-to-10-Days-in-Jail
Activist Post reports: When her neighbor moved away, he left a couple cats behind, and they became very hungry.  So Segula would feed them and care for them, because she didn’t want them to suffer.  Well, eventually one of her neighbors found out about this, and the animal warden was called

“It began in 2017 with me feeding stray kitties. I used to have a neighbor that had a couple cats and he moved away so he left them,” Segula said. “I would always feed them and care for them because I was worried about them and I’m a cat lover. Once my neighbors got upset about it, they called the animal warden.”
She got her first citation in 2017.
Segula wasn’t about to abandon the suffering cats, and so she just kept on feeding them, and the neighbors kept calling the animal warden.
Over time, she received a total of four citations.
Unfortunately, the most recent citation required her to appear in court, and when she did a judge sentenced her to 10 days in jail
Her latest citation required her to appear before Magistrate Jeffrey Short last week. He sentenced her to 10 days in the Cuyahoga County Jail.
“I couldn’t believe what my mother was telling me. She gets 10 days in the county jail, I couldn’t believe it,” said Dave Pawlowski, her son son. “I’m sure people hear about the things that happen downtown in that jail. And they are going to let my 79-year-old mother go there?”
Seriously?
Is this what our society has become?
Putting a 79-year-old woman in prison for feeding stray cats is stone cold crazy, but this judge in Ohio is actually doing it.
Are we going to start putting all senior citizens who feed cats in prison?

https://youtu.be/qpOut90QSzM

Update: Due to report to the Cuyahoga County Jail on August 11 to serve her sentence, Segula has been granted another hearing:
Magistrate Short imposed the jail sentence while filling in for Judge Jennifer Weiler, who had the week off. In response to the controversy surrounding this case, Weiler wants to hear the case herself, according to a bailiff in her court. She scheduled a new hearing for August 6.
Segula, who hopes to be spared from jail time, wants the stray cats to be rescued and rehomed. Local organizations and institutions, including PAWS Ohio and Stautzenberger College, intend to help with this effort.

https://nworeport.me/2019/08/05/79-year-old-woman-sentenced-to-jail-for-feeding-stray-cats/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum