OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Poop3

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 25-Aug-2019 20:03:45
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Scam-alert

S
ubject: LOVE LOVE
Date: Sun, August 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Love Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxEVPe7XMcs

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We have important news that there are great things happening and greater things to happen. There is a breakthrough for all of you very soon now.

There is good news coming through so just be patient and allowing allowing allowing allowing and be free to nix the flawed stuff and hold to the good stuff. There are many events under the cover of secrecy occurring and you can take that to the bank.

The efforts of the team are paying off with more focused and empowerment energies than they had . There are issues as forever there always are— but those are minor compared to what has been unraveled thus far.

Just seek the lighter side and keep the faith. Make do and stay off the negativity side of things. Get away from believing anything less than this is the time and the events are coming together.

There are those who seek to make this work for the higher good of the country, not so much for people but for the country. So if you think people do not matter, no that isn't the intent; the intent is to right the ship and Keep it afloat.

The dance is about to begin so get your twinkle toe shoes out and make ready— be prettied up and give the lighter side of life a chance.

Poof

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Scammer2

SUSAN SAYS

This Morning I Pray
for My Enemies
Joy Harjo

And whom do I call my enemy?
An enemy must be worthy of
engagement.
I turn in the direction of the sun
and keep walking.
It's the heart that asks the

question, not my furious
. mind.
The heart is the smaller cousin
. of the sun.
It sees and knows everything.
It hears the gnashing even as it
. hears the blessing.
The door to the mind should
only open from the heart.
An enemy who gets in, risks the
danger of becoming a friend.

As we're waiting for the "world to change" with a currency announcement, the rumors and speculation continue.

Keep your ear to the ground and hopefully the gold announcement is just around the corner.

When the whistle is blown "Everything" begins to roll out.

Namaste
Susan

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

IT TAKES A LOT OUT OF US WHEN WE SEE SUFFERING. OUR IMMEDIATE REACTION IS TO DROP EVERYTHING AND RUSH TO HELP OUT BUT THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES BUT WE DO OUR BEST.

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Giphy

THANKS TO YOUR SUP[PORT, WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOOK AFTER IMMEDIATE ISSUES EXCEPT FOR ONE THAT JUST CAME IN. WORD FROM PHILIPPINES IS THAT ALIAH AND BABY BRADD ARE IN DANGER. BRADD WAS BIT BY MOSQUITOES THAT CARRY THE DENGUE VIRUS.

good evening its beens his fever stays 38-40 i gave him paracetamol but an
hour his fever came back again im badly worried cause its mosquito dengue
outbreak here now too many children's died cause of misquito bute virus im
worries cause now red rushes came out on him which is dengue
syndrome..chairman i need to take him for dengue screening it will cause
me 1400 and 400 for check up please help me i need to be sure his not badly
ill please chairman its very difficult living without money i am depending
only on paracetamol (sad) our bad our apology i do not mean to add your
pressures you take care there God bless

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Scam-alert

WE DO NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP FOR THEM.

STILL, THERE ARE SOME THAT CONTINUE TO PUT OUR EFFORTS DOWN IN A VERY NASTY WAY, AND THAT STILL SURPRISES ME A BIT. I GUESS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AN ELEMENT OF INSANITY HERE AND THERE AS THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN LOOK AT THOSE THAT SAY THAT HELPING OTHERS IS A CRIME.

HOWEVER, THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL BE AT WORK AND STARTING OUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE MAJOR CHANGES, AND WARNINGS ARE EVERYWHERE INFORMING THAT THE ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. THE NEGATIVE YIELD CURVE ON BONDS IS A PRIME INDICATOR, BUT SO IS THE STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT “WHO
IS THE BIGGER ENEMY? THE FED OR CHINA?”. THAT ONE IS A BOMBSHELL. CHINA IS FAR FROM BEING THE ENEMY. THEY JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE WEAKNESSES OF PREVIOUS LEADERS TO THE FULL.

THE EU IS IMPLODING ON ITSELF, AND EVERY COUNTRY IS BRACING FOR IMPACTS THAT WILL CHANGE THIS PLANET. BE READY.

IN HONG KONG, THE SABRE RATTLING CONTINUES, BUT CHINA HAS AS YET NOT MADE A
MOVE TO ENTER HONG KONG AS CNN REPORTED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO IN EUROPE. DID
THEY REPORT THAT IN THE USA? OR ARE THEY STIRRING THINGS UP?

NOT GOING INTO HK IS WISE IN MY OPINION, AS THAT WOULD SET OFF MUCH GREATER UNREST AND SHARP CRITICISM AND POSSIBLE SANCTIONS FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD. MAYBE THE LEADERSHIP FO HONG KONG WILL WISEN UP AND DO THE RIGHT

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Fake-news

THING TO STOP THIS DAILY MADNESS OF VANDALISM AND CONFRONTATION. MANY ARE GETTING HURT. POLICE ARE DRAWING THEIR GUNS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, BUT SO FAR NO SHOTS THANK GOD.

WE ARE ALL LOOKING TO BEGIN THIS TREK OF LOVE FOR OUR HUMANITY THIS WEEK, AND IF THE RV HAPPENS AND PEOPLE BEGIN GETTING PAID, THAT WILL DEFINITELY PUT A BIG SMILE ON EVERYBODY’S FACE.

THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE FOR US AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU FOR MANY DECADES TO COME.

LOVE N HUGS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 25, 2019
"MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

The perceptions of the public, as a whole, are generated from the vast flow of narratives by a host of Intel providers. If one would analyze the messages being delivered collectively, it can be determined that most all the information is relative to functions, procedures and processes after the GCR/RV/Redemption has taken place. The commentary related to excuses why this hasn’t happened is generally related to some function or process that is not up to speed, flaws in the system that have to be fixed, or agreements that have to be in place that will allow the function of these systems to move forward. I.E, redemption centers, 800 numbers, QFS, DLT (Data Ledger Tech), CIPS (Cross- Border International Payment System) etc. Or from the public perspective Humanitarian Projects (Executive Summaries or Business Plans) and generally all other preparation activities.

At the end of the day we have to focus on the common denominator for any of these activities to have relevance and that has to do with “how is all of this being paid for?”

We all have a rudimentary understanding off what a Gold/Asset standard for currency is but what is the detail behind making it so? It is easy to look up definitions of what and how currencies function, gold standard or fiat, but where are the actual assets and who is in control of them? Multiple individuals claim they have or have been given the authority or signatory power to represent these assets. These assets have various names, Gold Wrapped Accounts, Global Collateral Accounts, Humanities Wealth, Global Trust Accounts etc.

What it all boils down to is, there is no one person in charge of it all. When these terms are used they are used only to generalize what are actually multiple assets or accounts held by multiple owners. Some of these owners have, in the past, allowed various countries to hedge their currencies or sovereign financial instruments against a portion of their wealth. Most widely known were some Chinese Dragon Families or, in some instances, a co-op of European Royals.

But, over time, this act of benevolence to help save and secure the global financial situation was corrupted. The leaders of these countries became self-entitled and saw no problem taking advantage of their benefactors. They began issuing government issued financial instruments (bonds, treasuries, and currencies) and overprinting currencies hedged against the collateral they did not possess. In most cases these instruments were guaranteed by the customs intake or taxes generated from the activities the bonds represented, but the underlying collateral was the gold.

The authority that was given to collateralize these financial instruments was a fixed amount per structured agreements. The abuse of these privileges with over-printing of currencies and excessive bonds issuing is where the financial systems began collapsing and becoming insolvent.

Fast forward to today. The entities who have the underlying assets (Gold) are now hesitant to do it again. The previous agreements have to be restructured to allow for a GRC and based on previous experience those who have the assets are reluctant. This is the reason why we are not seeing a GCR.

Governments can go bankrupt but countries cannot. Even though there may be a regime change the liabilities and obligations of the country remain. All the illicit debt created by governments, in this case through government issued bonds, must be mitigated and settled by whatever new regime takes over. This is kind of like when a company is bought out. If you want to keep on using the name and licenses, all associated prior debt must be accounted for. If countries want to keep their sovereign status and all the international benefits that come with that status, then all prior debt obligations must be acknowledged and settled in order to move forward with a new financial paradigm. Out with the old and in with the new. We can’t have old debt resurfacing and causing disruption in the new value systems.

The logistics over the past years is what has been worked on and has been a prerequisite for the gold values to be released. QFS –an i.t. system needed to track, monitor, secure and survey the financial activity generated from the released funds. DLT (Data Ledger Technology)- to compress and deliver messages for funds. Global agreements and treaties-everyone is on the same page. Indictments-to root out and prosecute the corrupt activity and prove that steps have been taken so as not to repeat previous corrupt activity.

The commentary and narratives we hear are all about the logistics and for the most part all the logistics have been hammered out. The past month or two has been about testing the systems and making adjustments where needed. Everything is at the ready. This huge skyscraper has been built and it is just a question of turning on the lights and the plumbing. Once the powers to be who are providing the gold cover are satisfied there are no leaks or shorts in the systems, it gets turned on.

To better understand the debt liability and obligations that exist from decades past that must be settled for release of the gold values one only has to examine the default sovereign debt instruments and the liabilities associated with those instruments. I have copies of the guarantee certificates from 1913 that accompany the sovereign external bond issues. These certificate are present in most historical bond issues. In this case I have focused on the Chinese Super Petchili . I cannot provide the actual pictures of the certificates for they are numbered and it would be a conflict with confidentiality. So I copied the verbiage exactly as written from the certificates including all grammar, spelling and capitalizing. These are verified authentic instruments with the proper signatures and seals and come from an actual 1913 “Super Petchili “box.

The reason I focused for the Super Petchili is that they are what has been mentioned to bring into redemption centers for processing. These are not certificates from the 1913 LUNG-TSING-U-HAI RAILWAY bonds. The railway bonds have been nicknamed “Super Petchili” and I admit I can’t find out how, when and why they are called this but there is actual 1913 Super Petchili’s. So I cannot determine if the request for “Super Petchili’s” is relative to the actual bond series or if the railway bonds will also be considered Super Petchili. I guess the only way to know for sure is to take them in and find out.

If you would like to see this information, send a request subject line “Chinese Bond History” to replytodj@gmail.com . Understand that this just an example of the debt created by sovereign bond issues but all other like sovereign bond issues follow the same scenario of obligation.

P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda.

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive.

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! Do_not_donate
We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I miss you 4truth.
I vow I won't stop hammering on these guys until they are shut down.

POOFness for AUG 25: LOVE LOVE THOSE TAX FREE DONATIONS! LET'S BRING BACK BABY BRADD! 3802270653

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum