OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Poop3

POOFness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-11-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 11-Sep-2019 21:07:29
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-11-19
Date: Wed, September 11, 2019 7:30 pm

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

“But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?”
John 3:17

THIS APPLIES TO EVERYTHING THAT I AND OUR ORGANIZATION IS. IT IS SIMPLE AND PROFOUND, AS ALL THINGS OF GOD ARE. HOW MANY ABIDE BY THIS PRECEPT? I HAVE FOUND THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW DO. THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR STICKLER, A LAWYER IN HIS 70’S, THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY PICKY AS TO WHERE HE PLACES HIS “HELP” AND IT IS CONDITIONAL. PERHAPS THE OLDER YOU ARE THE MORE INGRAINED THE HABITS ARE AND IT IS DIFFICULT TO CHANGE EVEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH SUCH AN INSIGHT. AND I DID CONFRONT HIM WITH IT. TIME WILL TELL BUT SO FAR THERE IS NO RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE.

I DO HOPE THAT THE MAJORITY OF OUR HUMANITY DO FOLLOW THIS PRECEPT EVEN IF THEY DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT PASSAGE IN JOHN 3:17, AND ACTUALLY I AM BANKING ON IT. ONCE THE WORK STARTS THAT IS THE GUIDING LIGHT IN WHAT WE WILL BE DOING.

LATELY I HAVE GIVEN GREAT THOUGHT TO THE PAY-IT-FORWARD PROPOSITIONS WE HAVE ON THE TABLE, AND THERE ARE MANY. I WENT TO THE NET TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE IN THIS RESPECT, AND THERE ARE QUITE A FEW ATTEMPTS TO HELP OTHERS. SOME FOR PUBLICITY GAIN, BUT MOST FOR THE SHEER GOODWILL SHARING. COOL.

ONE SUCH YOUTUBE MINI DOCUMENTARY SHOWS A FELLOW TRACKING A HOMELESS GUY THAT HE GAVE $100 TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD SPEND IT ON. THIS GUY WENT TO A LIQUOR STORE. SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. THERE ARE THREE CLIPS IN TOTAL. IF YOU SEE THE FIRST ONE, I AM SURE YOU WILL WANT TO SEE THE OTHERS. 
https://youtu.be/r3hTwsvJV_A

WE WILL BE SETTING UP A SPECIAL GROUP TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST WAYS TO HELP THE CRITICAL NEEDS AND DO OUR BEST TO AMELIORATE THE HOMELESS ISSUES FOR SO MANY GOOD SOULS. WE WILL BE ASKING FOR ADVICE FROM YOU WHEN WE GET FULLY OPERATIONAL.

IN THE MEANTIME THE WORK IS TREMENDOUS NOW IN OUR PREPARATION PHASE, BUT THERE WAS A BIT OF TIME I HAD TO JUST RECHARGE AND WENT TO FIND SOME MUSIC ON YOUTUBE AND CAME ACROSS SOMETHING CALLED SHUFFLE DANCING. BRILLIANT. I WANT TO LEARN NOW. IN MY YOUNGER YEARS I VERY MUCH ENJOYED BALLROOM DANCING AND EVEN SQUARE DANCING, BUT THIS REALLY CRANKS MY SOUL TO HIGH.

THIS CLIP IS SET TO ELVIS PRESLEY AND PERFECT FOR THIS TYPE OF DANCE. DO CHECK IT OUT. IT IS LIGHT, FUN AND UPLIFTING. YOU WILL SMILE.

https://youtu.be/r3hTwsvJV_A

THANKS FOR BEING HERE WITH US. MUCH FUN AHEAD WITH THE WORK.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Online-Auction-Scams

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive.

POOPness for SEP 11: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI Do_not_donate
We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum