Latest topics
» We Just Found Something Underneath Area 51
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in broad daylight over New York
Today at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Google’s CEO explains why a picture of Donald Trump comes up when you search for ‘idiot’
Today at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC
Today at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 9/11 Breakthrough!
Today at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s All Bullshit – But Knowing it Sets You Free
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental”
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shoals of Illumination present their Guidance
Today at 7:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12:21 Solstice Stargate
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater: At What point do people wake up plus more
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  THE EPA DOES NOT BELONG TO DONALD F***ING TRUMP!!!
Today at 7:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Stefan Verstappen - How It Will All Go Down, Prepare Now...Or Die
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Temporal Project
Today at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going)
Today at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Ufos and the Government with Richard Dolan
Today at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Sign It Donald, Like A Good Little Boy - David Icke
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING! More Whistleblowers Come Out Of The Clinton Foundation Woodwork
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois Odd Radar Anomaly and Reported BOOMS WAS NOT What They Thought..
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I'll Be Home For Christmas - Christmas Classic - Puddles Pity Party
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Angelic UFO Leaving The Sun In NASA Photo plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM NOW HERE IN FULL EFFECT plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI THE LAPIS POISON GHOUL- DANGER DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by 4-truth

» Tennessee U.S. Rep.-elect Dr. Mark Green(MD) alleges vaccines may cause autism
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Whistleblower case to resurface in 2019?
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — A Few Surprises!
Yesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: Wonderful Holiday Drops plus more
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-10-18… “Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed”
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Provocateur calls for murder of Kevin Annett on public radio program

Provocateur calls for murder of Kevin Annett on public radio program

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Urgent human rights alert:

November 4, 2012

On the eve of the release of Common Law court evidence detailing crimes by church and state against indigenous people and children, a call for the murder of the prime mover of that court, Kevin Annett, has been issued by the son of Lydia White Calf, a white woman who has led a misinformation and character assassination campaign against Kevin over the internet for some months under the label "pagan media bites".

The call for Kevin Annett's killing was made on the Wolf Den's blog talk radio program, and was accompanied by a similar call to kill close associates of Kevin in the aboriginal world.

The call has been displayed on the face book site of Heather Martin in Canada, who has circulated defamatory and untrue statements against Kevin and is associated with the White Calfs.

"This kind of incitement to murder is a classic FBI method of bad jacketing activists and destroying organizations. It's no accident that it's happened on the verge of our release of new, damning evidence about genocide in North America by the governments and Catholic and protestant churches" said Kevin Annett today.

The evidence in the first case presented by the International Common Law Court of Justice will be issued tomorrow, by Kevin Annett and court officers.

A statement from ITCCS Central concerning the death threat against Kevin Annett and the others is forthcoming, along with details of the death threat.

See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes against the innocent at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org .

Messages for Kevin Annett can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada).

Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website www.hiddenfromhistory.org

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba

See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes against the innocent at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org .

Messages for Kevin Annett can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada).

Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website www.hiddenfromhistory.org

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:08 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum