OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Post subject: Our invitation to USA government
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation Icon_post_target_unreadPosted: 01 Nov 2012, 10:16

Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation Icon_user_offline
Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation File.php?avatar=53_1338544655

From: Our invitation to USA government from the Keshe Foundation BE Belgium

Thx (given/received):
0 time -

660 times

In the past 72 hours I have personally
submitted letter to United State of America ambassador to Belgium
through the embassy e-mail system for the delivery of the USB stick of
the full technology to US government, which we have been given this
e-mail address by the office of the ambassador and it was confirmed by
his secretary that the e-mail was received and the response of His
Excellency Ambassador H. Gutman’s secretary after consultation with him
while I was on the Phone is as follows

Quote:
The ambassador himself has no time for ever and the embassy of USA has no one to receive the USB stick as they are all too busy.

I think the embassy in Brussel employees easily over 500 people.

The
embassy has No one and No one has time for less than one minute to
accept from the Keshe Foundation a simple key which contains a gift from
a friend and with free patents and blueprints of space reactor of the
most advance technology known to man.

We can post the letter to
your ambassador if this does not become an embarrassment for the Keshe
Foundation that we have to do real hard work to get world scientists to
collaborate for the better of the mankind.

Strange enough less
than three weeks ago the consul of the embassy had time for more than an
hour to talk to me in the same building for me to give a presentation
in US to NASA on their request and I am still waiting for visa
confirmation.

We can post all correspondences in respect to this matter too.

May be they will find time soon, we pray that man will mature oneday.

Friends
always have time for friends and we can wait until maturity of thoughts
and action become consensuses among the race of the man.

Thanks to: http://www.keshefoundation.org

MartyM

MartyM

I would think that the Keshe Foundation would by now have enough experience with Gov. agencies, to know that if they wanted new technology to be released to everyone freely, the last place to go would be to the Government. Not knowing the extent of all the technology they supposedly have to release, but based on things supposedly reported by the Foundation, is a "Space Reactor" really at the top of the list of things we could use first ??
Just seems a bit strange to me...
Marty

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum