Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) SEC Injunction Is Set For April 13
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by RamblerNash

» British Households Told to Prepare for BLACKOUTS As Lockdown Goes On
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations!
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by RamblerNash

» DAVE SCHMIDT & META1 COIN ARE IN FULL BLOWN DAMAGE CONTROL DUE TO SEC CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO's Are Observing Us While They Pass The Earth plus MORE
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Structure Found On Asteroid 433 Eros, Amazing Close Up
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Your Government is Lying - You CANNOT Catch Coronavirus - MAKE THIS VIRAL
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Trump Extends Wuhan coronavirus death toll said to be 12 times more than official figures plus MORE
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious bright UFO-like object suddenly appears on the surface of the Moon
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Intel Sign-IO: Gloves That Turn Sign Language into Audible Speech
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» IMF officially declares global economic recession
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - What is Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind?
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Wind Stream Hit Earth's Magnetic Field-Sunspot From the Next Solar Cycle is Turning Into View
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» War With the International Banking Cartel? Or NESARA?
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE UFO TR3B FOOTAGE OVER MINNEAPOLIS MARCH 28TH 2020
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch the Moon Inside the Magnificent "Winter Circle of Stars" *** Superb Stargazing ***
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cigar Shaped Object Seen Near The International Space Station?
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Key To Solving EVERY Problem Is At Out Fingertips - Gregg Braden
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19: Global Ceasefire
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE

UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE Th?id=OIP

This event took place on October 11, 2019 between 6:00 /7:00PM and was captured from Saint-Pierre which is the capital of Saint Pierre and Miquelon which is off the coast of Newfoundland in Canada. When Sandrine Fontaine was on her way home she noticed this object just hovering above the water. She states "I saw a dark mass on the ocean that rose then stagnant over the water." Sandrine then told me that as she was near to her home and had a telescope for a closer look and here is her description. "I saw this bizarre shape, I could only film a moment and then his disappeared ." This Is just my opinion on the footage: This has to be one of the best footage i have seen in a long time. In the video we can see that this object is not on the water, with no visible navigation lights and also we see the object rising up till it was out of the view of the telescope and disappeared from the view of Sandrine Fontaine. After chatting with Sandrine for a couple of days i found her to be credible & believable I have been watching this video for a few days now and i just love it. Many thanks to Sandrine Fontaine for allowing me the use of her incredible footage and to view the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhtT_...

https://youtu.be/qDE6ArX3YM0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: