OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Giphy

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-23-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2019 20:38:18
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-23-19
Date: Wed, October 23, 2019 6:41 pm

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Tenor

Zap Says

HI ALL,

ALL IS WELL AND OUR FUNDS ARE WELL ON THEIR WAY. THIS IS A LEARNING CURVE FOR US AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE ARE DOING THIS, AND THE STEPS TO RECEIVE FUNDS AND DEAL WITH PAYING TAXES AND CROSS BORDER MOVEMENT OF FUNDS AND ALL THAT ARE THE FLAVOR OF THE DAY. INTERESTING, INFORMATIVE, AND PAINSTAKINGLY SLOW. IF YOU ARE IN A SIMILAR SITUATION THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IF NOT, AND YOU ARE EXPECTING FUNDS, BE READY FOR A STEEP LEARNING CURVE YOURSELF.

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp

IN THE MEANTIME LIFE GOES ON AND IT SUCKS WITHOUT RESOURCES BUT WE ARE MANAGING AS BEST WE CAN. HOWEVER, TWO OF THE CRITICAL CASES THAT IS ON OUR RADAR ARE IN GREAT NEED AND IF YOU CAN HELP HERE WITHOUT DOING A CROWD FUNDRAISER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.

ONE IS AN OLDER UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR WHO WAS CUT FROM THE BUDGET JUST BEFORE HER PENSION KICKED IN. NOT FAIR. TO BOOT, SHE HAD KNEE SURGERY AND CAN NOT AFFORD THE PRESCRIPTIONS AND THERAPY TO HELP HER HEAL. SHE WAS KICKED OUT OF HER HOME FOR NO RENT PAID (NO INCOME) AND IS LIVING IN THE CAR NOW - IN PAIN. HER LEG IS TURNING COLORS.

THE SECOND IS A LADY THAT HAS HELPED MANY HOMELESS AND TOOK IT ON HERSELF TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM AND GIVE THEM A NEW LEASE ON LIFE. SHE TOO LOST HER HOME AND WAS GIFTED AN OLD MINIVAN TO HOUSE HER. SHE NEEDS HELP HERSELF NOW, AND THIS IS PART OF HER STORY.

As these events continue and I am at risk of losing my phone service for nonpayment, as well as for being arrested and having my car stolen from me, and since I may not have another opportunity to describe what is happening to me right now - This is to document and give testimony to those closest to me regarding interactions with Costa Mesa Police over their objections to my sleeping in my car

This morning on October 23rdabout 5:00 a.m. a Costa Mesa police officer sounding very much like Officer J. Lopez pounded on my car and shouted, "...It is illegal to sleep in your car, you need to move on. You have 20 minutes".

This is following the first instance of being harassed by the police [by young Officer Lopez] on September 29th and given 24 hours to comply to his order to not sleep in my car.

On this occasion I advised Officer Lopez that his enforcement of the city's code against sleeping in my car was in violation of my humanity and my inviolate right to create shelter for myself within my means and to sleep in the shelter that I have created.

On October 13th, Officer Lopez returned and issued my first citation for violation of municipal code 10-194 for sleeping in my vehicle. He advised me that continued violations could incur arrest and having my car impounded.

I advised Officer Lopez that I know of several people whose lives and livelihood had been destroyed by the very process that he'd just detailed, and that was why I was here and why we are putting together a class action lawsuit to put an end to this barbaric practice once and for all.

The following morning, October 14th a police officer sounding very much like Officer Lopez drove by and shouted through a megaphone, [an approximate recall: ...you're not allowed to sleep in your car. You have to move on - which I did not until got some more sleep.]

Then on October 21st, Officer Gallegos stopped by and issued my second citation for sleeping in my car.
I also advised Officer Gallegos that he was in violation of my humanity and that this was the ultimate victimless crime if there ever was one.

I asked Officer Gallegos if he had heard of Rosa Parks. He did know who she was. I asked him if he knew that it was a municipal code that her action resulted in being overturned. He did not know that.

I told him also about our class action lawsuit, and that I expected it to be so massive that the City of Costa Mesa AND the State of California will have to forfeit all claims to Fairview Developmental Center in order to satisfy the claims for damages..

I am parking on Pullman in an industrial complex alongside a freeway entrance ramp, just up the street from Life Storage where all my furniture and belongings are stored No neighborhoods or schools or retail businesses are anywhere near where I am parked.

The only victim being harmed by the malicious enforcement of this barbaric municipal code...is me, a nearly 71 year old senior woman who has fallen out of the generally accepted income and credit economic model to support one's livelihood, and who has, by Grace of God and all the Angels, managed to manifest a minivan and create an acceptable form of shelter for myself to occupy and to sleep within.

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Tenor

GIVE A HELPING HAND HERE. WE WILL RESOLVE BOTH SITUATIONS WHEN OUR FUNDS ARRIVE AND HOPING BEFORE SATURDAY BUT MORE LIKELY MONDAY AS THE BANKS ARE SLOW AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT.

BOTH NEED RESOLUTION TO THEIR PREDICAMENTS AND YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I CAN ASK TO HELP OUT.

GOD BLESS AND HERE’S TO OUR SUCCESS NOW.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 23, 2019
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Donotdonate_inline_375

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages.

POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS Scam-alert
The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy \"The Donation Man" Babkowski wrote:ONE IS AN OLDER UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR WHO WAS CUT FROM THE BUDGET JUST BEFORE HER PENSION KICKED IN. NOT FAIR. TO BOOT, SHE HAD KNEE SURGERY AND CAN NOT AFFORD THE PRESCRIPTIONS AND THERAPY TO HELP HER HEAL. SHE WAS KICKED OUT OF HER HOME FOR NO RENT PAID (NO INCOME) AND IS LIVING IN THE CAR NOW - IN PAIN. HER LEG IS TURNING COLORS.

THE SECOND IS A LADY THAT HAS HELPED MANY HOMELESS AND TOOK IT ON HERSELF TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM AND GIVE THEM A NEW LEASE ON LIFE. SHE TOO LOST HER HOME AND WAS GIFTED AN OLD MINIVAN TO HOUSE HER. SHE NEEDS HELP HERSELF NOW, AND THIS IS PART OF HER STORY.

So, No Social Security or Medicare?

Jerzy \"The Donation Man" Babkowski wrote:This morning on October 23rdabout 5:00 a.m. a Costa Mesa police officer sounding very much like Officer J. Lopez pounded on my car and shouted, "...It is illegal to sleep in your car, you need to move on. You have 20 minutes".

Walmart to the rescue!

https://www.walmartlocator.com/no-park-walmarts-in-california/

https://www.walmart.com/store/90898/costa-mesa-ca

Why doesn't Jerzy just tell these folks to have GoFundMe accounts that he will just add to his newsletter? LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum