OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World Empty This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World

I hadn’t planned to write anything on this day about President Obama’s hopeful (and likely) re-election and will keep it short and sweet, but before I jump in I want to be clear that I understand and respect that some fellow awakened souls do not believe in either candidates and do not beleive that Obama is of the Light. That is ok and in my book, all are respected for their viewpoints but for me personally, there is something I can feel about this man.

I’m not alone in that feeling, and I wouldn’t be discussing it if I hadn’t received numerous comments from plenty of fellow awakened souls who do believe in Obama’s Light-filled intentions, and who have told me that they feel the same Light signature when aiming thier energies or thoughts toward Obama. I and many, many others believe that this soul is of the Light and that he is here to help initiate our planet into the age of peace, harmony and prosperity that so many Lightworkers have been working so hard to acheive.

I feel very strongly that Obama is going to be re-elected on this day, and that he was always to be re-elected. It is very interesting to note that while the anti-Obama rhetoric and propaganda seemed quite strong about a year ago, as the election has now come many people seem to have re-awakened and have amped-up their support of the President. I am one who bought-in to the anti-Obama propganda for about three months, until I discovered the reality of the network of power Obama was taking on and the elite’s ability to stifle the change he wishes to bring forth which, in my opinion, will not be a problem if/when Obama is re-elected because he is now being given the momentum and support to push-ahead with the Light’s plans, despite the continual attempted suppressing of the his agendas by the usual suspects.

Like many, I feel that Obama’s re-election will signify the beginning of real change on this planet. We have heard this tenfold, and this is only one reason that I am supporting and putting my Light into the succesful re-election of the President. Won’t you as well?

Wes Annac – Happy to be here on this most important of days.

Thanks to: http://wesannac.com

terbo56

terbo56

This Man is Meant to Help Lead Our World 3209671710 I guess I'll be looking into going to another country that isn't 'communist'-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good luck with that T. LOL

transported You might need to try another planet! hahahahaha

terbo56

terbo56

Oh, probably!! transported

terbo56

terbo56

It really doesn't matter, 'cause either way, we're gonna get it snapped off in the 'dark side' of the moon, know what I mean??- 🇦🇸 :twisted:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Thumbs up to this one PS. Thanks. ☀ 🐱

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum