Latest topics
» Lemuria Discovered - Sunken Continent of an Ancient Civilization: Kumari Kandam
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Waning Crescent Moon, Mars and the Red Supergiant Star Antares Before Dawn, January 19-20
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» MILITARY TO JAM GPS SIGNALS ACROSS EAST COAST THROUGH JAN. 24TH
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - What Aren't THEY Telling Us RE: THE SECRET TAKEOVER? plus more
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Rock Explodes Over Puerto Rico/Hits Ocean
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Red Snapper
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 8:20 am by Malisa

» NOT WELCOME: Canada’s Top Newspaper Says Prince Harry and Meghan Must Stay Away
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sourcetruth "The Twitter Stalker" Proves The Matrix Cult Is A Scam!
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyToday at 2:10 am by RamblerNash

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Battle for Justice
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Lights Spotted Over Wisconsin plus MORE
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could consciousness pervade the universe ?
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Successfully Grow Mysterious Ancient Organism That Could Be Origin of Life As We Know It
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants

Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants 171127-sophia-robot-mn-1030_a015c5601e9ade37fc9fb31bae24f5c7.fit-324w

Sophia the Artificial Intelligent Cyborg says Scientist in the future will be slaves! So what does Sophia the Artificial Intelligent Cyborg think about the future for the rest of Humanity? She openly has predicted Scientist in the future will be enslaved with Neural Implants. Is Sophia being programmed to think this way, or does she have a very bad idea of what humor is? Or as some think, is she simply giving us all a glimpse of the future of Humanity, that many would rather not believe? What do you think about Sophia and the future of Artificial Intelligent Robots?

https://youtu.be/E--nU_tNSdw

Malisa

Malisa
It seems like this is still just a "simulation" of real A.I.

A real A.I. will start as a baby, not knowing much but the elemental knowledge to keep itself alive (like a baby knowing how to breath or opening the eyes and touch things) and then it will experiment with the world and start gathering experience and relating one thing to another and so on

Until that happens, these machines are basically told how to think and to look at the world as a human would and replicate that, and to me that's not real A.I. since you can tell them to think whatever you want. A real A.I. we don't really know what it will think once it learns to experience the world by itself, who knows what direction it will take.. but i don't think the first think it will do is try to fake acting like a human being like the current A.I. does. That's just a smarter puppet, but still a puppet

да нет

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum