Latest topics
» Lemuria Discovered - Sunken Continent of an Ancient Civilization: Kumari Kandam
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Waning Crescent Moon, Mars and the Red Supergiant Star Antares Before Dawn, January 19-20
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» MILITARY TO JAM GPS SIGNALS ACROSS EAST COAST THROUGH JAN. 24TH
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - What Aren't THEY Telling Us RE: THE SECRET TAKEOVER? plus more
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Rock Explodes Over Puerto Rico/Hits Ocean
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Red Snapper
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 8:20 am by Malisa

» NOT WELCOME: Canada’s Top Newspaper Says Prince Harry and Meghan Must Stay Away
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sourcetruth "The Twitter Stalker" Proves The Matrix Cult Is A Scam!
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyToday at 2:10 am by RamblerNash

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Battle for Justice
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Lights Spotted Over Wisconsin plus MORE
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could consciousness pervade the universe ?
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Successfully Grow Mysterious Ancient Organism That Could Be Origin of Life As We Know It
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Near Death Experience and The Unified Field

Near Death Experience and The Unified Field

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Near Death Experience and The Unified Field Empty Near Death Experience and The Unified Field on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Near Death Experience and The Unified Field Nde

Rex Finfgeld Our guest, Rex Finfgeld, experienced an NDE in 2011 when he fell 26 feet and landed, head first, on concrete. Sometime while comatose and crashing, he had an NDE: He says, "I experienced my own pure being. I was still me but I was also pure being itself. For a moment I was the all of everything. I was pure love, life, and the mind and imagination that gives rise to all of creation." Since his NDE, he now sees and thinks in ways he never thought possible -- especially regarding consciousness, divinity, the unified field, and a prospective multi-universal reality. As well, he is living a life he never thought possible. In addition to being a writer and presenter, Rex has become a musician, performing with a band and working on his own original music. Rex’s book, My Experiment with Gravity, is available through Amazon.

https://youtu.be/OnHIxNFMPj8

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum