OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oldbeatnik

oldbeatnik

While the Archonic Overlay of The Real World reigns supreme and, like fish in a barrel, entrapped humanity watches and continues to enable it in rapt awe, some people have surprisingly taken a time-out from their somnambulistic trance to comment on oldbeatnik's nonsensical ramblings. Amazing!

*  “There are certain amerikan cultural landmark innovations everyone should own – a vinyl copy of ‘Pet Sounds’, the director’s cut of ‘The Godfather’, Tristan Taormino’s 4-hour backdoor epic ‘The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women’, a silent-but-deadly Smith and Wesson .44 magnum with custom GemTech silencer, and oldbeatnik’s stellar and opprobrious farce ‘Flakes, Fakes, Stonies, and Phonies’.”
  -Downtown Wooly Johnson, Channeled Co-author

*  “I would not have guessed you to be a seething mass of thinly disguised hostility.  The words "venomous vitriolic verbosity" spring to mind. You manage to insult absolutely everyone, including the reader.  You certainly are articulate and erudite but I fear you have turned your considerable talents to erosive ends…”
   -Sharon Kane, famous illustrator of Children’s Golden Books

*  “When I first saw the title, I thought it was a book about Southern California. ”
                                   -Dr. “Bob”, President of The Righteous Dope Growers Association
                                   of Northern California – Humboldt/Mendocino/Trinity Chapter
*  “All I can say, ladies, is I bet he’s a riot in the sack…blushgiggle…”
                                                                         –Hardly Virgin Mary, Channeled Co-author

*  “Allow Us to paraphrase Shakespeare in Our assessment of the author: “What a piece of work is oldbeatnik.”  He is either both deeply disturbed and profoundly psychotic or the sanest human on your little planeturd.  Perhaps he is the latter because of the former - perhaps.”   - oldbeatnik, beatnik and neuronaut

*  “…it, like, totally was a total mind-fuck, man.  I mean, like, this guy, like ripped me a whole new mental asshole - totally - not a problem…”
                                          -some artsy-fartsy slacker dude at the La Grange Starbuck’s

*  “…years ahead of its time - years ahead of any time…”
                                                                         Timothy Leary “The Pope of Dope”

*  “I LOVED IT!  I devoured it and want more!”
                                                                                -Geoff Akins, “The Bubble Man”

*  “…and if that silver-tongued, two-timing, promiscuous bastard thinks this rubbish is an outrageously provocative, radical, and unsympathetic indictment of The Established Order of Things, he should only know what evils God has in store for his heavenly…er…heathenly manicured and strapping manhood!”
                                                                          -Betty Bowers, amerika’s best christian

*  “Always take your rubbers cuz you never know when it’s gonna rain.”
                                                                         -Lee Marvin in 1953’s “The Glory Brigade”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum