OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Giphy

POOFness for MAY 1: Transformation
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 1-Mar-2020 19:25:30
www.rumormill.news/141631

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Scam_alert5
Subject: Transformation
Date: Sun, March 1, 2020 6:00 pm

Van Morrison Lyrics

"Transformation"

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PuXJsEXJu7A&list=RDAMVMPuXJsEXJu7A

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations:

Opportunism is at a fever pitch at the moment. The bankers continue to seek ways to delay the entire game. Their need to keep these funds in their coffers is insatiable.

Please do remind yourselves: "The Wheels of Justice " are in control for the benefit of the recipients of these funds as well as the "Financial Community World Wide."

Better days are on the horizon...............

Love and Kisses,

Poof

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Scam_alert5
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

As the political kabuki continues : It's obvious the turmoil is necessary
in order for all the financial changes to manifest our awaited expectations.

The receiving of all we have been waiting for

is very near..........

The Best Is Yet To Come !!!

There are far, far better things ahead than any we
leave behind.

Namaste
Susan

Questions? Consultations available thru 2goforth@safe-mail.net

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Raw
HI ALL

I JUST TURNED 18 WITH 47 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND OFFICIALLY “RETIRED” FROM THE FIRST PART OF THE WORK: GETTING THERE. NOW I LOOK FORWARD TO ACTUALLY DOING THE WORK THAT THE PREVIOUS PART OF MY LIFE HAS WORKED SO LONG TO GET SET UP.

I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS TIME, SO THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE IS VERY SHORT, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A PRESENT OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC. THESE TWO VOCALIST ARE MY TOP FAVORITES: HAN HONG AND DIMASH.

SHE IS FROM CHINA (SHE IS ACTUALLY A FORMER GENERAL) AND HE IS A YOUNG KID FROM KAZAKHSTAN. BOTH HAVE THE VOICE THAT WILL TEAR YOU UP. PLEASE ENJOY THIS LITTLE BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM ME TO YOU.

Han Hong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrzBMZqL3A4

Dimash Kudaibergenov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKmU1J0l9g

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 1, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Scamalert
DID YOU KNOW?

In following the movement of this GCR/RV one thing can be said about its evolution, it always moves in a positive manner. We cannot consider our individual sense of urgency or dire circumstances a deterrent or snap-shot of the bigger picture. The never ending delays and the excuses and speculations, that always follow, as to why they are delayed, while frustrating, are not indicative of the actual activity going on that we. the public. will never be privy to.

What we need to evaluate is the intent and spirit of the event, which is to re-evaluate the currencies and restructure the global financial systems and then funnel the resources generated from the actions into enhancing the well-being of humanity. It is always better to look on the optimistic side of the GCR, but be realistic enough to know that it is a complex matter. If we have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give our best effort, eventually we will overcome our immediate problems and find we are ready for the greater challenges.

There is always a “cause and effect” scenario to be considered with any action. One thing that has happened is the expanded thinking that has occurred in the masses. I literally have viewed thousands of selfless humanitarian projects and technological advancements that might have otherwise not even been conceived had they not been made a possibility through the eventuality of a GCR/RV/Redemption scenario. Creating hope through possibilities, for the most part, has been an effective tool in stimulating our thought processes into action. When you can imagine “what could I do if only I had the resources to do it”, the mind tends to expand into realms of creative solutions that otherwise would have gone un-tapped, hampered by self-imposed and perceived roadblocks. Any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.

The feeling and fear of being trapped in your circumstances and leaning on the GCR as your only means of surviving your situation may not be wise. One should not fear their problems. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. There are solutions to all problems and those solutions reside within. One just has to rely on themselves to utilize them. Now is the time to understand more, so that you may fear less.

Almost everyone I have spoken with connected to the GCR/RV event have been negatively affected in one way or another. That statement in itself is an oxymoron. How can an event that, in its spirit, has a completely positive motivation and direction, have such a negative effect on so many? The answer to that question boils down to perception. Perceptions manipulated on a desperate population. Simply put, don’t be manipulated!

We all have the God given right to make choices as to what we want to believe and react to. But to reply on speculative information that, at its core, very few people wholly understand, to effect those choices, beliefs and reactions is not the answer. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself “what difference does it make knowing ahead of time, the exact time, when this is going happen?” Nothing is going to change and no one is going to be able to benefit off this event until we realize actual, spendable funds. This is a classic “counting your chickens before the eggs hatch” scenario. Hell we haven’t even got the eggs yet.

The point is, the Global Currency Rest is a well thought out initiative born from, ever evolving, global financial needs and functions. The humanitarian and technological advancement components are the only thing that separates this activity from any other previous financial manipulation imposed on us without our knowledge.

The GCR/RV/ Historic Asset Redemption has morphed into an “urban legend”. The ever evasive GCR. Just like Bigfoot or ETs. Many people have claimed to see them (heard someone got paid) but no real undeniable proof has ever surfaced. Always just enough information that rides on the fringe of proof to us enticed and curious. Don’t be that person that sits with a camera pointed at Lock Ness for 20 years waiting for Nessy to pop her head up. (That’s a metaphor by the way)

Don’t make decisions based on things you don’t understand. Manage your situation with the resources currently available to you in your environment. Remove the fear, frustration and anxiety that comes from unfulfilled manipulated expectations provided by speculative Intel providers. And keep your eye on the positive spin of the bigger picture. Just knowing it is going to happen and the good that has manifested because of it should be ample enough to revive our “faith in humanity”.

Remember “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives” . Do something for someone other than yourself and experience the miracle.

DJ.

P.S. I encourage and appreciate any and all comments on this post. Or if you have a specific subject matter you would like explored. Send comments or request to replytodjpost@gmail.com

POOPness for MARCH 1: Transformation of my empty wallet! Send me more money!! Scamalert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
=====
--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum