OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims (Update)
Date: March 3, 2020Author: Nwo Report

“He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine” – Mother Of Deceased Teenager Claims  Deceased

Source:  Arjun Walia

• The Facts:The mother and father of Christopher Bunch, at the time a 114 year old boy, claim that he died as a direct result of the HPV vaccine. The family recently received a letter back from Merck, the manufacturer of the vaccines.
  • Reflect On:Are all of our vaccines really as safe as they’re marketed to be?

A 14-year-old boy named Christopher Bunch passed away more than a year ago, and the mother and father are claiming that it was as a result of the HPV vaccine. His mother started a petition over a year ago claiming that her son “died as a direct result of the HPV vaccine.”
 advertisement – learn more
The petition reads as follows:
My 14 year old son received the 1st dose of the deadly and useless HPV VACCINE on June 29th 2018 and after only 46 days later he passed away on August 14th 2018. We took him to put local ER on the night of August 8th. They did testing for any virus or infection and all blood work came back negative. The Dr’s suggested my son be moved to Children’s Hospital in Iowa City. It was there that the Dr’s discovered my son had encephalitis. The Neurologist them came in and diagnosed him with ADEM DISEASE. From that point on my son spiraled downhill fast. He then went into respiratory failure, paralysis to the left side of his body, then stated having seizures. He was being treated with extremely high doses of steroids to combat the swelling in his brain. His case was so severe at this point that they had no other choice but to perform a craniotomy on the right side of his skull to help with brain swelling. His brain continued to swell and he ended up having a brain herniation. He was pronounced brain dead on August 14th 2018. My son was only 14 years old, bright, smart, handsome, awesome baseball player, he was on the honor roll and just 2 days from starting high school. He died as a direct result of the HPV VACCINE. My son should have never been given this medicine as he has NO CERVIX! This drug has not been proven to prevent cervical cancer. Japan named this drug in 2014 because of so many adverse reactions. My son Christopher Bunch and another child named Colton Berrett both died as a result of the HPV VACCINE. There are hundreds of children that have died and thousands more that have been injured.
Read More

https://nworeport.me/2020/03/03/he-died-as-a-direct-result-of-the-hpv-vaccine-mother-of-deceased-teenager-claims-update/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum