OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Covid-19_graphic_030120

The Strange Reported Symptoms Of Coronavirus Infection Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ Are Making The 5G Conspiracy Theories Sound Credible

j Uncategorized April 11, 2020 5 Minutes
The side effect, reported by patients sharing their symptoms on Twitter, is now being described as “fizzing,” and is one of the more mysterious marks of the illness. Doctors on the frontlines of treating the illness tell The Post it may be one of the last sensations patients feel as their bodies fight the disease. But as more and more patients share the effects of the illness online, many are finding they have the strange new symptom, too. One patient, @miafia, who felt the sensation since the first day of her symptoms, described it as “an electric feeling on my skin.”
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Is-5g-causing-covid-19-coronavirus-symptoms-fizzing-electric-sensations-conspiracy-theory-cell-towers-mobile-sickness-933x445
by Geoffrey Grider April 11, 2020
NOW THE END BEGINS SHARE:
Add this to the growing list of the coronavirus‘ awful toll on victims: a symptom that produces a strange fizzing and buzzing sensation throughout their body. Could it be connected to 5G?
As the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic continues to rage across the globe, one thing is rapidly becoming clearer. Whatever this thing really is, whatever its true origins, it is not just deadly but it’s perhaps the strangest illness we have ever seen, and getting stranger by the day. Fizzing, electric sensations, heart attacks, and a drowning sensation are only a few of the extremely unorthodox manifestations of COVID-19. So much so that it presents less like a virus and more like radiation poisoning you would get from 5G or a Directed Energy Weapon.
Now I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, at the very least they wind up being a brain teaser and helps keep your critical thinking skills sharp. Even so, I have stayed away from the 5G conspiracy theories just because it really seemed like a stretch. Then as I was reading about the new ‘fizzing’ symptoms this morning, it made me think of the story we did on Dr. Judy Wood, and why she feels the Twin Towers were brought down by DEW, or Directed Energy Weapons. If you’ve never read that, I assure you it will be most enlightening.
Today I bring you the ‘fizzing’, ‘buzzing’, and the ‘electric sensations’ that COVID-19 sufferers are reporting, and we will continue to dig deeper into this very strange finding. One thing is for sure, whatever the cause, we have gone off the script as this New World Order melodrama unfolds. Here we are the front lines of the end times, to the fight!
Coronavirus patients report strange new symptom: ‘Fizzing’
FROM THE NY POST: The side effect, reported by patients sharing their symptoms on Twitter, is now being described as “fizzing,” and is one of the more mysterious marks of the illness. Doctors on the frontlines of treating the illness tell The Post it may be one of the last sensations patients feel as their bodies fight the disease.
Other symptoms of the deadly disease include a loss of smell and taste, fever, aches, breathlessness, fatigue, a dry cough, diarrhea, strokes and seizures, and for some, no symptoms at all.
But as more and more patients share the effects of the illness online, many are finding they have the strange new symptom, too. One patient, @miafia, who felt the sensation since the first day of her symptoms, described it as “an electric feeling on my skin.”
Tarana Burke, known as the founder of the #MeToo movement, shared that her partner had the illness and had a burning feeling on his skin that was so severe, “his skin felt like it was burning. Even when he barely had a fever of 99+ we literally used aloe gel for sunburn to soothe it,” she wrote on Twitter. “The NP later told us she had heard others say that too.”
Even infamous influencer Arielle Charnas reported some “skin sensitivity” when she first came down with the virus. Doctors say the symptom is not terribly common, but may be part of an autoimmune response that effects patients’ nervous system.
“Clearly it’s been identified, but we’re just not sure yet how widespread it is,” Dr. Daniel Griffin, chief of infectious disease at ProHealth Care Associates, tells The Post. Griffin, who estimates that he’s seen about 50 coronavirus a day since the outbreak took hold of New York, says he’s heard mention of the reaction. READ MORE

Nearly half of severe COVID-19 cases showed neurological symptoms

FROM THE NY POST: Some coronavirus patients may suffer neurological problems such as dizziness, headaches and impaired consciousness, according to a study released Friday. The study, conducted by several researchers in Wuhan, China, examined the symptoms of 214 coronavirus patients, and found nearly half of those with severe cases had neurological issues.
About a third of all patients studied — both severe and non-severe cases — had some neurological symptoms. Thirty-six patients had dizziness, 28 had headaches and 16 suffered impaired consciousness, the study found. Seizures and ataxia, a nervous system disease that causes slurred speech and stumbling, were each found in one patient with a severe case.
Nineteen patients experience sensory impairment, such as loss of taste and smell, the study found.
On Friday, the worldwide coronavirus death toll rose to more than 100,000 people, according to figures released by Johns Hopkins University. In New York City, the death toll climbed to more than 5,000 on Friday, with 639 more Big Apple residents killed by the virus in a single day. READ MORE

Proof That 5G Is Going To Make Us All Sick?

5G is coming faster than you can blink, and it will change the way the world connects to the internet. While this may seem like an incredible advancement in technology, some people are claiming that 5G is making them sick! In today’s video we’re going to find out if 5G is all that it’s cracked up to be. (NOTE: While this video applies common sense to the 5G hysteria, it leaves out one, critical factor. It is true that 5G operates on a lower intensity that a microwave oven in terms of what it produces, it is also true that once installed, those levels could easily be turned up at any time.)

https://youtu.be/0MAShI0i7MA

More Here: https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/11/the-strange-reported-symptoms-of-coronavirus-infection-like-fizzing-and-electric-shocks-are-making-the-5g-conspiracy-theories-sound-credible/\

Thanks to: https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘Misinformation Right From The Beginning’ Increased Coronavirus Spread

j  April 12, 2020 
Daily Wire News | Apr 12, 2020
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Anthony-Fauci-scaled-1

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dr-anthony-fauci-misinformation-right-from-the-beginning-increased-coronavirus-spread
Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, implied during a Fox News interview on Saturday that the Chinese Communist Party’s lies about the coronavirus increased the outbreak worldwide.
“So let’s just start in January or February,” Fox News host Jesse Watters said. “When was the first time that you realized that this was a major problem? Because I remember, in late January, you were telling people, early February, this was nothing to be concerned for most Americans, Americans, for the most part, were not at risk.”
“It was in January at a time when the Chinese were saying, first, that it was only going from an animal to a human, and then when there were human cases that looked like they were transmitted, that it was very inefficiently transmitted,” Fauci responded. “It was at that time in, I believe, mid-January, that we made the statement that if in fact that’s true, that this is mostly animal to human, and we’re not in China, and it’s very inefficiently spread, that in fact, it may not be something that is of a major threat outside of China.”
“When it became clear that not only is it transmitted efficiently from human to human, but that it was very, very contagious in the sense of easily transmittable, and it also had a high degree of morbidity and mortality, at that point it became very clear that we were in for a problem because we were getting travel cases from China,” Fauci continued. “And even though we cut off the Chinese pretty quickly, once it seeded in this country, then it does what any highly transmissible virus does.”
“The only thing I know [with] the end result was that early on, we did not get correct information,” Fauci later added. “And the incorrect information was propagated right from the beginning because, you know, when the first cases came out, that were identified, I think, on December 31st in China, and we became aware of this, they said this was just animal to human. Period.”
“Now, we know retrospectively that there was ongoing transmission from human to human in China, probably at least a few weeks before then. And then when we finally did get the virus here, it became clear that when we started looking at what was going on, that that was misinformation right from the beginning,” Fauci concluded. “So, whosever fault that was, you know, we’re going to go back and take a look at that when this is all over. But clearly, it was not the right information that was given to us.”
JESSE WATTERS, FOX NEWS HOST: Joining me now is Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
So let’s just start in January or February. When was the first time that you realized that this was a major problem? Because I remember, in late January, you were telling people, early February, this was nothing to be concerned for most Americans — Americans, for the most part, were not at risk.
DR. ANTHONY FAUCI, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES: It was in January at a time when the Chinese were saying, first that it was only going from an animal to a human, and then when there were human cases that looked like they were transmitted, that it was very inefficiently transmitted.
It was at that time in, I believe, mid-January, that we made the statement that if in fact that’s true, that this is mostly animal to human and we’re not in China, and it’s very inefficiently spread, that in fact, it may not be something that is of a major threat outside of China.
When it became clear that not only is it transmitted efficiently from human to human, but that it was very, very contagious in the sense of easily transmittable, and it also had a high degree of morbidity and mortality, at that point, it became very clear —
WATTERS: Right.
FAUCI: — that we were in for a problem because we were getting travel cases from China.
And even though we cut off the Chinese pretty quickly, once it seeded in this country, then it does what any highly transmissible virus does.
FAUCI: So there’s nothing inconsistent with the information we had.
WATTERS: No, I totally understand. You were working with the information that was available at the time. At this point, do you feel like you were misled by the Chinese? Do you feel misled by the World Health Organization? Because you had — I said — said nice things about the leader of the World Health Organization.
Now looking back, it looks like he was not completely honest, or maybe he was deceived. How do you feel about that?
FAUCI: You know, I don’t know where the missteps went. The only thing I know [with] the end result was that early on, we did not get correct information. And the incorrect information was propagated right from the beginning. Because you know, when the first cases came out, that were identified, I think, on December 31st in China, and we became aware of this, they said this was just animal to human. Period.
Now, we know retrospectively that there was ongoing transmission from human to human in China, probably at least a few weeks before then.
FAUCI: And then when we finally did get the virus here —
FAUCI: — it became clear that when we started looking at what’s going on, that that was misinformation right from the beginning.
So whosever fault that was, you know, we’re going to go back and take a look at that when this is all over. But clearly, it was not the right information that was given to us.
WATTERS: Sure. Right. So now that we’ve done this almost full-scale national economic lockdown, are there things that cross your mind and think maybe, would you have done it any differently? Could you have done everybody under 45 go to work? Could you have maybe done regional shutdowns? Could you have maybe just concentrated in the hotspots?
Could you have had everybody wear masks to work? Are there other things that you think maybe you could have done to spare the country from a full economic shutdown?
FAUCI: Well, my advice was that we were dealing with a situation with the transmissibility — was efficient enough that we could not take the chance that we would just let people get infected and think that there would be no really very serious consequences because people who were young, even though they did not necessarily get ill at all, clearly would be the vectors to transmit it to the people who are highly vulnerable, the elderly and those with underlying conditions.
So one of those things that you can look at —
FAUCI: — is how do you cut that off? And the way — the best way to do it is to have a physical separation, the way we have with the guidelines that are now in effect.
WATTERS: I have a very high regard for you, Dr. Fauci. But I just want to be fair, because there are some people who are very angry with you who think that this, I guess, advice to the President to shut everything down, to close businesses has really cost a lot of people’s jobs, their livelihood, their businesses, everything. What would you say to those people?
FAUCI: Well, I mean, obviously, that’s very unfortunate. I mean, that’s a consequence that you know, you have to balance the attempt to save as many lives as you can —
FAUCI: — with what is known as a deleterious effect on the economy, which is the reason why, right now we’re looking very carefully about how we can possibly in a safe way, reopen, as they say, reopen the country to the economic opportunities that we have.
We felt at the time and still do now that that was the right thing to do. Could there have been other approaches? I mean, I’m humble enough to know that maybe there could be. That was the choice we made based on the information that we have.
One can always second guess, but that happens. This is a serious situation that has impacted a lot of people.
WATTERS: Right, and you believe we’re at our peak, probably this weekend, fingers crossed, hopefully?
FAUCI: I hope so. I mean, what we’re seeing, for example, in a place like New York, which we predicted correctly that this would be a really bad week, where every day, the next day would be more deaths than the previous day.
But as that was happening, the engine that fuels the outbreak in New York, namely the number of new cases that lead to hospitalizations, that lead to intensive care, that lead to death, clearly are significantly less this week than they were the previous week.
So it seems almost a paradox, but it really isn’t. At the same time that the deaths continue to go up, we are having indications that we are reaching that peak, that apex and will start to come down.
If it acts the way we’ve seen it act in China, that decline will be very steep. So we may go from a significant number of deaths even more than we’ve seen, to a situation where there’s a radical drop in the number of deaths, which will be the last to see, but the hospitalizations are already indicating that we’re going in the right direction.
WATTERS: All right, we can only hope. Dr. Fauci, thank you so much.
FAUCI: You’re quite welcome. Good to be with you.

Share this:

via Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘Misinformation Right From The Beginning’ Increased Coronavirus Spread | CauseACTION Clarion

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/dr-anthony-fauci-misinformation-right-from-the-beginning-increased-coronavirus-spread/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Michigan Holistic Physician Group Report: 85 COVID Patients Treated – ZERO Hospitalizations and NO Deaths

Join The DiscussionCOVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Comment_balloon_grey(0)

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Dr.-brownstein-COVID-treatment
Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
There has been a debate going on in healthcare for more than 100 years. It started in the 1800s when two competing points of view were put forward to explain disease, and the cause of disease.
French medical scientist Louis Pasteur wrote on the “germ theory” of disease, while his French contemporary, Antoine Béchamp promoted a theory of “terrain,” or sometimes referred to as the “cellular theory.”
The following chart highlights some of the differences between the two theories:
COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE Germ-theory-vs-cellular-theory
An objective, critical review of each theory can find some merit to each approach.
For example, Pasteur’s work on unseen germs led to a change in practice for surgeons of the day, and many credit the work of Scottish doctor Joseph Lister for starting the practice of requiring surgeons to wash and disinfect their hands prior to surgery. Hospital-induced infections such as sepsis dropped so dramatically, that the practice of sterilization spread to surgical equipment as well.
But as an overall model for disease and health, many feel that Pasteur’s germ theory of disease overstates things in a reductionist sort of way that misses much in disease treatment. Holistic doctors today who supplement their medical training based mostly on the germ theory of disease, tend to follow the work originally put forth by Béchamp that the “terrian,” more commonly referred to today as the body’s “immune system,” is much more important and effective in treating or curing disease.
The evidence to support this theory is that pathogens affect everyone differently, not the same. Even during some of the most deadly recorded “plagues” or “pandemics” in history, some people succumbed, while others did not. Usually those who survived far outnumber those who died, leading to the theory that the immune system is the key factor in not only fighting disease, but preventing it in the first place.
Of course today’s medical system is NOT focused on prevention by building up the body’s immune system, as there is no profit from that. Today’s multi-TRILLION dollar medical industry needs sick patients to treat to remain economically viable. Well patients don’t provide the same profit. See:

Investment Report Reveals Medical Cures not Profitable for Big Pharma – Sick People Needed to Sustain Drug Sales

But just as Dr. Joseph Lister put into practice Pastuer’s theory of germs with great success in reducing hospital deaths, which might be great for preventing the deaths of patients already sick and is more of a “hygiene” protocol than a health protocol, so too many physicians today are putting into practice methods that more closely follow Béchamp’s theories by bolstering the body’s immune system with great success in treating disease.
One such doctor that we have featured many times here on Health Impact News, is Dr. David Brownstein from the Center For Holistic Medicine in Michigan.
Dr. Brownstein has just published a report where he is claiming that his clinic has treated 85 patients for COVID-19 and that none of them have died, and none of them had to be hospitalized. He has also video recorded some of their testimonies.
So what treatment protocols did Dr. Brownstein use for this kind of success rate?

85 COVID Patients at The Center for Holistic Medicine: Zero Hospitalizations and No Deaths

by Dr. Brownstein
At my office, the Center for Holistic Medicine (CHM), we have had 85 COVID patients. At this time, no one has been hospitalized, no one has been diagnosed with pneumonia, and there have been no deaths.
There are five practitioners at CHM: Drs. Brownstein, Ng, Nusbaum, Jenny Drummond, PA, and Taylor Easson, NP. Since the start of the COVID-19 crisis, I have been asking my partners how their COVID patients are doing.
As of this week, we have had 85 patients either diagnosed with COVID or suspected COVID.  I am pleased to report that our patients are doing well with this illness. (Note, since new guidelines have come out stating that any suspected COVID patient can be diagnosed with COVID, I am lumping COVID and suspected COIVD patients together for this post.)
I first reported to you about COVID on January 26, 2020. That was the first time I presented our protocol of using vitamins A, C, D, and iodine not only to support the immune system but also to treat viral infections.
In that post, I also pointed out how important eating a healthy diet is.  The importance of using intravenous nutrient therapy, especially vitamin C, was mentioned.
Finally, I suggested that, with coronavirus, it would be wise not to get a flu vaccine since the flu vaccine has been shown to significantly increase the risk of coronavirus and other flu-like viral infections.
That post seems like a lifetime ago even though it was only 10 weeks ago. During that time period, my message has not changed. In fact, after witnessing the results our patients have experienced, I am more convinced than ever that a holistic approach like I presented above should be the first-line treatment provided to any COVID patient.
The human body is a true wonder. Given the proper support, it can do wonders. And, when the body is healthy, it can withstand and overcome an infectious illness like COVID.
The initial conventional approach to COVID was to encourage people to wash their hands (a good thing). As things worsened, the only other conventional idea was to quarantine. When the disease spun out of control our Government and conventional medicine panicked. They had no real therapies to help COVID-suffering patients except for supportive care.
Thankfully, a few conventional therapies, like hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, have been promoted—though many in conventional medicine were downplaying it for far too long.
At my office, we were ready.  The first 24 years of practicing holistic medicine was our time to figure out what worked and what did not work for people suffering from viral infections. That set us up to be ready for this pandemic.
In my blogs, I encouraged people to take high doses of vitamins A, C, D, and iodine at the first sign of an illness. In our practice, this was sufficient for the majority of our COVID patients. I (and my partners) have no doubt that the vast majority of COVID patients would avoid a deterioration of their symptoms if they started this protocol at the onset of symptoms.
However, some became more ill or did not start the oral supplements early enough into their illness. Those patients needed additional holistic therapies. These included nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine along with intravenous nutrient therapies.
To protect our staff and healthy patients, we did not treat sick COVID patients inside my office. We were gowning up and meeting our patients at their automobile at the back of our building and administering IVs and ozone therapies. Some of these patients were very sick. So far, they all recovered. I have shared some of their stories via a skype interview on previous blog posts.
To watch a few of our patient testimonials go to:
There Is Still Hope Out There (3/28/20): Christopher
There Is Still Hope Out There (3/30/20): Jeremiah
There Is Still Hope Out There (4/05/20): Kendra
I think the end is in sight. We seem to be crossing over the hump of this dreadful disease. I have no doubt we will be in a much better position over the coming two weeks.
Folks, I hope the Powers-That-Be learn from this catastrophe. In the future, we need to focus on supporting the host rather than conventional medicine’s focus on killing the infectious organism.  We do not have a vaccine or any other conventional therapy that is successful at destroying COVID.
In the future, I can guarantee you there will be other infectious illnesses that conventional medicine has no treatment to offer.  Instead of waiting for the hail-Mary from conventional medicine, it is better to be prepared and have your body ready to fight back. This can be achieved by following my original instructions; eat a healthy diet, maintain optimal hydration, exercise, and correct nutrient imbalances with vitamin and mineral supplementation.
If you don’t have a holistic doctor, it is past time to find one. At my office, we are happy to see you or do a telemed appointment. If you are interested in this please email Ann Salomon at info@centerforholisticmedicine.com.
A holistic doctor can help you achieve your optimal health. Conventional doctors, on the other hand, are busy diagnosing pathology and prescribing the drug to treat that diagnosis. The problem with the conventional model is that the drug prescribed does not promote health as nearly all drugs poison enzymes and block receptors in the body.
There is a time and a place for drug therapies, but they are well over-prescribed in the US. The use of many drug therapies leaves the body depleted of vital nutrients that it will need when confronted with something like COVID.
As I previously stated, the Center for Holistic Medicine currently has 85 COVID patients who are all doing well and have not been hospitalized. There were some I was worried about—they kept me up at night. I called them daily to monitor their progress.
Having them increase the frequency of nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine helped them all. Some of the sickest were advised to nebulize every hour or two for a short period. IV therapies and ozone treatments have helped many.
This therapy has worked for helping COVID patients. It is sad that hospitalized COVID patients are not given the proper nutritional support when they are admitted.
In a perfect world, I would immediately start an IV of vitamin C and begin nebulizing any hospitalized COVID patient with hydrogen peroxide and iodine. I am sure that would markedly lower the need for mechanical ventilation.
Final Thoughts:
Like most holistic therapies, the earlier they are started in a disease process the better they perform. AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A VIRAL ILLNESS I ENCOURAGE MY PATIENTS TO START MY VIRAL PROTOCOL OF TAKING VITAMINS A, C, D AND IODINE.   Due to the severity of COVID, I now recommend starting to nebulize hydrogen peroxide and iodine early into the illness as well.
Better times are coming. Keep me updated on how you are doing. I will much more to talk about in relation to COVID. More posts will be coming soon.
To All Our Health,
~DrB
Source.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/michigan-holistic-physician-group-report-85-covid-patients-treated-zero-hospitalizations-and-no-deaths/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CORONAVIRUS LIES, DAMNED LIES AND STATISTICS

j    April 12, 2020

COVID-19 DEATHS: Statistics can be manipulated to fit a certain agenda. In this case, the agenda seems very clear

By Jeff Crouere —— Bio and Archives—April 11, 2020

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE CROUERE041120
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.”—Origin unknown, popularized by Mark Twain
As the world begins a second month of lockdown in response to the nightmare known as the coronavirus, it is essential to examine how this mess developed and how we return to some semblance of normalcy.
As part of the quest for truth, the three types of lies must be identified: lies, damned lies and statistics.
It is a lie that COVID-19 assuredly originated at some wet market in Wuhan, China. The media and most of the scientific and medical communities are holding to that theory; however, we do not know definitively. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials were not allowed into China to investigate the virus in the early stages. The communist Chinese government is notorious for lying and mistreating both its citizens and outsiders, so their statements verifying the wet market origins of the virus cannot be trusted.
Obviously, the communist Chinese had an interest in creating world havoc. At the time the virus began to spread, there were pollution protests in Wuhan and anti-government protests in Hong Kong. Not coincidentally, both of those protests have ended with the coronavirus lockdown.
Under pressure from United States President Donald Trump, China was forced to accept tariffs on their goods and a new trade deal that was fair, but not unduly favorable to their country. Trump was the first U.S. President in decades to stand up to the Chinese communists and advocate for the American taxpayer.
Sadly, with the pandemic, the United States economy has been severely impacted. This result may very well please the communist Chinese government. During the last four weeks, only essential businesses have been able to operate. With a massive increase of 16.6 million unemployed workers, a gargantuan explosion of the national debt and a historic drop in the stock market, the once solid economy is very shaky.

Trump hating media and the Deep State

Some analysts believe either a recession or a depression will be arriving in our country. With a weakened economy, President Trump may very well lose his re-election bid in November. The beneficiaries will not just be the Democratic presidential candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden, the Trump hating media and the Deep State.
If Biden wins, China wins because it will lead to a resumption of business as usual and anti-American trade deals. Biden will drop the tariffs and the tough talk and China will once again take advantage of American consumerism. However, if Trump wins, the President will continue his push to bring more manufacturing back from China to the United States. In contrast, Biden has no interest in building American manufacturing and even less interest bringing our factories back home from China.
It is a damned lie that President Trump waited too long to act in response to the virus. In January, he created a coronavirus task force and imposed a travel ban from China at the end of the month. Since then, he has been issuing more travel bans, proposing economic recovery plans and meeting daily with the media to inform the American people. Also, his administration unveiled aggressive guidelines that have mitigated the spread of the disease.
While the President acted, Democrats in Congress were more interested in impeaching and convicting Donald Trump on ridiculous charges that did not generate any Republican support, except for U.S. Senator Mitt Romney of Utah. There was not a congressional hearing on the coronavirus until February. It is absurd that Democrats would claim the President did not act early enough when he was involved in this issue weeks before they did anything.

The statistical lies are easily apparent to identify as this crisis has continued. The first models predicted over 2 million deaths in the United States. Not surprisingly, this estimate created hysteria in the country. Fortunately, it was wildly inaccurate.
In recent weeks, the estimates have been revised downward. The latest figure indicates the country will suffer approximately 60,000 deaths. If this total is realized, as horrible as it may seem, it will be much lower than the death toll from the flu pandemics of 1918, 1957 or 1968.
Even the new mortality estimate is questionable for many deaths are being wrongly attributed to the coronavirus. If a person has the coronavirus, but dies from a heart attack or cancer, their death will be counted. At a recent news conference, Dr. Deborah Birx, the Coronavirus Response Coordinator, crowed about the “very liberal approach to mortality.” Thus, the coronavirus death numbers will increase, and it may be done to generate more hysteria or more federal funding, or to continue the lockdown for a longer period.
In an April guideline, the CDC admitted that the coronavirus mortality numbers are being bolstered. If a “definitive diagnosis of COVID-19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely, it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’”
In the past few weeks, initial reports for deaths due to non-coronavirus causes show a dramatic decrease. It may be due to inaccurate accounting of these deaths as COVID-19. As we know, statistics can be manipulated to fit a certain agenda. In this case, the agenda seems very clear.

via CORONAVIRUS LIES, DAMNED LIES AND STATISTICS

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/coronavirus-lies-damned-lies-and-statistics/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/HB00mLArYBQ

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE 2coronavirus-4970435_1280

COVID Italy update: dispelling the pandemic illusion

April 12, 2020 Pam Vernon

by Jon Rappoport
April 9, 2020
(To join our email list, click here.)
The following information on Italy is as of March 30. It comes from an article posted at Swiss Propaganda Research. It describes reports from the Italian National Health Institute. It confirms what I’ve been writing about Italy—which is:
Take a population of many elderly people who already have serious, multiple, long-term health conditions, including lung conditions. Note that these people have already been treated with a number of toxic medical drugs. Add in very toxic air pollution in certain sectors of the country—which, in fact, accounts for a great amount of these lung problems. Consider that pneumonia—said to be a cardinal feature of COVID-19—has been rampant in Italy for a long time, long before the emergence of the supposed coronavirus. Numbers of flu-like illness cases and pneumonia cases, going back before “the pandemic,” are huge. These cases show the same general symptoms attributed to COVID. Finally, use a diagnostic test, which, as I’ve described, can rack up false-positives for reasons that have nothing to do with COVID…and you have the illusion of a new epidemic.
“But…but what about the overflowing ICU wards in hospitals?”
Think it through. Every elderly ill person with lung problems now fears he/she might “have the virus,” and so comes the flood of people to hospital. It’s no mystery.
All right. Here are excerpts from the Swiss Propaganda Research article, “Facts about Covid-19”:
“According to the latest data of the Italian National Health Institute ISS, the average age of the positively-tested deceased in Italy is currently about 81 years. 10% of the deceased are over 90 years old. 90% of the deceased are over 70 years old.”
“80% of the deceased had suffered from two or more chronic diseases. 50% of the deceased had suffered from three or more chronic diseases. The chronic diseases include in particular cardiovascular problems, diabetes, respiratory problems and cancer.”
“Less than 1% of the deceased were healthy persons, i.e. persons without pre-existing chronic diseases. Only about 30% of the deceased are women.”
“The Italian Institute of Health moreover distinguishes between those who died from the coronavirus and those who died with the coronavirus. In many cases it is not yet clear whether the persons died from the virus or from their pre-existing chronic diseases or from a combination of both.”
“The two Italians deceased [!!] under 40 years of age (both 39 years old) were a cancer patient and a diabetes patient with additional complications. In these cases, too, the exact cause of death was not yet clear (i.e. if from the virus or from their pre-existing diseases).”
“The partial overloading of the hospitals is due to the general rush of patients and the increased number of patients requiring special or intensive care. In particular, the aim is to stabilize respiratory function and, in severe cases, to provide [toxic] anti-viral therapies.”
“Northern Italy has one of the oldest populations and the worst air quality in Europe, which had already led to an increased number of respiratory diseases and deaths in the past and is likely an additional risk factor in the current epidemic.”
“South Korea, for instance, has experienced a much milder course than Italy and has already passed the peak of the epidemic. In South Korea, only about 70 deaths with a positive test result have been reported so far. As in Italy, those affected were mostly high-risk patients.”
“The few dozen test-positive Swiss deaths so far were also high-risk patients with chronic diseases, an average age of more than 80 years and a maximum age of 97 years, whose exact cause of death, i.e. from the virus or from their pre-existing diseases, is not yet known.”
I’ll clarify a further point. Even if the diagnostic tests on patients claim to show the presence of the COVID-19 virus—and even if we accept that finding as true—the test has never been proved to be able to say HOW MUCH virus is in a patient’s body. And that is vital, because, to even begin talking about a person actually getting sick, he would have to have millions and millions of virus actively replicating in his body. Therefore, the finding of the test is irrelevant in the real world, as opposed to the lab.
In the real world, of which Italy is a part, people who are aged, who have multiple and very serious long-term health problems, who have been treated for years with toxic drugs—these people die of those factors. There is no need for a purportedly new virus to explain why they are dying.
The absolute fraud and crime involved here are enormous. The perpetrators, in their bubble of reputation, wall-to-wall false science, media robots, and government back-up will escape with their careers intact.
But the truth has a way of toppling pedestals and the people who stand on them.
SOURCE
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/covid-italy-update-dispelling-the-pandemic-illusion/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The UK govt needs to start telling us the truth on Covid-19; lockdown is NOT a way of beating the virus

j   April 11, 2020 
10 Apr, 2020 18:14

COVID19 UPDATES - The Strange Reported Symptoms Of COVID19 Like ‘Fizzing’ And “Electric Shocks’ plus MORE 5e90990a85f540122f04ff47
The door of a red London telephone box hangs open on a empty street near the Houses of Parliament in London on April 2, 2020 © AFP / Tolga Akmen

By Malcolm Kendrick, doctor and author who works as a GP in the National Health Service in England. His blog can be read here and his book, ‘Doctoring Data – How to Sort Out Medical Advice from Medical Nonsense,’ is available here.
The prime minister must be honest and admit that unless the restrictions last forever, which they can’t, in the long term we cannot prevent almost everybody getting infected and a portion of them dying.
Several politicians, including Keir Starmer, the opposition Labour Party leader, have been demanding to know the exit strategy for the lockdown. “We should know what that exit strategy is, when the restrictions might be lifted and what the plan is for economic recovery to protect those who have been hardest hit,” he said this week.
This is an entirely valid question, but the government cannot have an exit strategy unless they have an overall strategy. One follows directly from the other.
And there are only four possible strategies:
To eradicate the virus from the entire population by enforcing lockdown. Or to enforce lockdown until there is an effective treatment. Or to enforce lockdown until there is a vaccine. Or to enforce lockdown to slow the spread of the virus, so as to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed.
Eradication is virtually impossible with such a highly infectious disease. Even if the UK was successful, if other countries were not, keeping Covid-19 out would require border closures for years, maybe decades. Endless checks on planes, boats, lorries, cars. Constant testing and restrictions. It is almost certain that the virus would still slip through. This does not seem a viable option.
What about finding an effective treatment? The chances are vanishingly small. Influenza, a very similar virus, has been around for decades, and no game changing medications have yet been found.
As for a vaccine, this solution is so distant that it does not really exist. It will be a minimum of 18 months before an effective vaccine can be developed, then tested, then produced in sufficient quantities to be of any use. Waiting for 18 months before ending the lockdown would be socially and economically impossible. We would be committing national suicide.
So there is only one overall strategy that can be followed. Control the spread to avoid overwhelming the NHS. This has never been made explicit, but the government has, albeit indirectly, told us that this is exactly what they are doing.
In the last few days, a letter was sent to all households, signed by Prime Minister Boris Johnson, before he himself was confirmed to have contracted the disease. It was entitled ‘Coronavirus – stay at home; protect the NHS, save lives’. It contained this key passage: “If too many people become seriously unwell at one time, the NHS will be unable to cope. This will cost lives. We must slow the spread of the disease, and reduce the number of people needing hospital treatment in order to save as many lives as possible.”
The key sentence is the first: “If too many people become seriously unwell at one time.”
This fits with the initial UK strategy. Contain, delay, research, mitigate. The UK has passed through ‘contain’ and is now in ‘delay and mitigate’. Research sits in the background and may, or may not, provide a solution.
However, ‘delay and mitigate’ doesn’t mean that people will not become infected and die. It just means that the NHS will not be overwhelmed by a wave of them happening at the same time. We are simply, it should be made clear, trying to control the ‘peak’, which now will likely be a series of ‘peaks’.
At present, ministers are not admitting this. They are presenting lockdown as a way of “beating this virus.” In order to enforce lockdown, they are haranguing and scaring the population into compliance.
Covid-19 is being presented as a deadly killer that does not discriminate. Young, old, we are all at risk of contracting this dreadful disease. Every night, the television news has story after story of young people who have been infected, and who have died. In fact, just five people under 20 have died so far.
There is hardly anything said about the fact that the average age of death is around 80, that the vast majority of those dying are old (92 percent are over 60), and have several other serious medical conditions.
The reality is that for anyone younger than about 60, Covid-19 is only slightly more dangerous than suffering from influenza. The infection fatality rate (IFR) currently stands at around 0.2 percent in those countries doing the most testing. This figure will inevitably fall once we can identify those who were infected but had no symptoms.
By avoiding this more reassuring message, by frightening everyone into compliance, the government has painted itself into a corner. How can they say to people that last week you couldn’t drive two miles to walk in the countryside, or go to the beach, or go to a restaurant, or lie in a park sunbathing, in order to prevent the spread of this deadly killer disease… but this week you can?
Worse than that, when cases begin to rise again, about a month after lockdown is relaxed, will we all have to lock down again to prevent the next surge? How will the public respond to this? I don’t know, but I expect that it is going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to force everyone back into lockdown again.
By this point, millions will have been financially crippled and will be desperate to work, if their jobs still exist. Thousands of businesses will have fallen over, bankrupt. Hundreds of thousands of operations, and cancer treatments, will have been postponed and cancelled. I have already warned that it’s possible, perhaps even likely, that significantly more people will die as a result of the lockdown than will die from coronavirus.
That great harm is being done by it was made clear in an article this week in the Health Service Journal: “NHS England analysts have been tasked with the challenging task of identifying patients who may not have the virus but may be at risk of significant harm or death because they are missing vital appointments or not attending emergency departments, with both the service and public so focused on COVID-19.”
“A senior NHS source familiar with the programme told HSJ: ‘There could be some very serious unintended consequences [to all the resources going into fighting coronavirus]. While there will be a lot of COVID-19 fatalities, we could end up losing more ‘years of life’ because of fatalities relating to non-COVID-19 health complications.’”
It may well seem that all this suffering was… well, for what exactly? To simply prevent a surge of cases. This government, all governments, must be honest about this and admit that in the longer term, we cannot prevent almost everybody getting infected and acknowledge that some of those infected will die.
When lockdown restrictions are lifted, this does not mean that the virus has gone. It does not mean that people cannot infect each other. It does not mean we can simply carry on as before. It means that we have kept the first surge under control.
So, what is the exit strategy? The answer is that we don’t have one. We have a strategy of delay and mitigation which will continue until… when? Until everyone has been infected? Until we have an effective treatment? Until we have an effective vaccine? Until enough people have been infected that we have achieved herd immunity?
The government must tell us the truth and be clear about what end point they are seeking to achieve. Only then can we have an exit strategy.
If you like this story, share it with a friend!

via The UK govt needs to start telling us the truth on Covid-19; lockdown is NOT a way of beating the virus — RT Op-ed

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/11/the-uk-govt-needs-to-start-telling-us-the-truth-on-covid-19-lockdown-is-not-a-way-of-beating-the-virus/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum