OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE

2012 NOVEMBER 14
Posted by Steve Beckow
I feel myself in a reflective mood this morning, looking back on my own personal journey so far. I started this blog about as transparent as I could be and have had by necessity to move away from that.
I believe I gave many colleagues apoplexy, causing them to worry that I would divulge matters that needed to remain in the background.
The field of action has continued to widen and I’ve been made privy to things which the celestials and galactics also don’t want discussed until the proper time. These and other exigencies obliged me more and more to censor myself.
Years ago, when I was invited to be part of a secret Earth allies group, I declined because I didn’t want to become a secret sharer. But the necessity to become circumspect arose anyways and I suppose I now see that as probably inevitable.
I miss the old days. I miss transparency, although I understand the need for prudence. I’m looking forward to all this being over and to recovering the way things used to be.
Transparency is a discipline and a most rewarding one. To have no withholds (a term the est training used) is a wonderful state of being. To be “squeaky clean” is a state unrivalled in ease and bliss. We’ll be able to recover it in not too many weeks from now. I hunger for it.
It’s curious that this blog started out on that premise and I personally had to move away from it somewhat as the need for circumspection grew. When President Obama was first standing for President, he promised transparent government but very quickly, almost within days or weeks of being elected, was shown that it just wasn’t possible to occupy his position and be an open book.
If the purpose of life is for us to know the fullest and deepest truth of who we are, that we are all God, that everything is God, that there is no one else here but God and never could or will be, then knowing the truth can be seen as the primary discipline in life.
The process of sharing, which is the major vehicle of transparency, is one that connects with the deepest part of ourselves. When I merely open myself to share, without having said a word, I already feel love, inspiration, and bliss arising within myself.
Nothing do I hunger for in life more than the truth.
The first poem I ever wrote began with the words “I want you to know me deeply, truly as I am,” and I’ve never lost that aspiration even if the responsibilities that come along with this work present obstacles in the path of utter openness, at least at this time.
You can see from Stephen’s article today (Nov. 13, 2012) that mass resignations are occurring, which have been predicted for a long time. We know that most of the top and middle leaders of the cabal are in containment.
It’s been a while since anyone heard of HAARP activity or any other scalar weapon being used. Everything is gradually quieting down. Peace is descending on the world, bit by bit, country by country.
If anything, we lightworkers seem to be doing a lot of the attacking of each other or maybe it’s just more noticeable as the world scene quiets down. Some lightworkers are discussing Ascension in one breath and then attacking their colleagues in the next, without seeing any possible contradiction. It’s strange.
I sometimes think that the last vestiges of ego are presenting themselves and that lightworkers are in actuality vying for their place in history. I don’t care if I’m forgotten by history. No consideration of that nature holds the slightest value. We can’t drag the old paradigms into the new world. I don’t think things work that way.
One of the things 11/11 accomplished was to flush up many of our remaining conflicts, inner and outer, in the face of what has been called a tsunami of love that hit the Earth on that day. One source called it sweeping but subtle. But it’s designed to cause our remaining unfinished business to come to the surface and be released.
When all that is negative has left the scene, I’m confident that we’ll be able to relax our guard and begin to be transparent again, without fear of attack, spilling the beans or throwing a wrench in the works.
That cannot come too soon for me. Transparency is a great blessing and I chafe over obstacles placed in its path. Just weeks more to go. It’s been a long, long journey and I’m weary of the ways it requires us to be. Let time speed up as much as it wishes. The sooner we can return to openness and sharing, the more invigorating life will be again.

Thanks to: http://lovenservice.wordpress.com

2TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm

terbo56

terbo56

OK- IF this is true why are the Bushes and Clintons, etc, still lurking and walking around?? Personally, I'd like to see a picture of them handcuffed AND in custody- I'd then be more inclined to believe it then- Until then, horse crap- :x

3TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It will happen T. Just you wait and be a bit more patient.... you don't want to be sent to your room again do you? LOL

Who has more fun that us?

4TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Anonymous

Terbo56 should take a long gander at the photos in Fun with Reptoids. These living gargoyles have to look in the mirror at their perfidious faces every day. Make sure and note how Prince Charles looks exactly like Vlad the Impaler, one my historical favorites. What more fitting punishment is that?

5TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:22 pm

terbo56

terbo56

RavensMoon- I saw that, and it is very fitting, just like the others!! :twisted:

6TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm

terbo56

terbo56

OK, Purpleskyz- I do believe I will retreat to my treehouse, I don't want my trains to be shut off AGAIN!!! :shock: ;) :terbo:

7TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY AND PRUDENCE Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum