OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK Xzvtdq

The Cosmic Connections

with Dave Schmidt

Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK 673d6045-6d75-44bb-bab5-463e561bf468

Special Report, April 26th
Dear Friends,

For the last couple of weeks I have been quiet and have had no on the air programs.  I will be able to share much more later next week.  

There is so much false and deliberate lies being reported by various sources about myself and Robert of Meta 1.  

For now we need to remain quiet until the issue is settled by the higher courts.  Some things I can address because they are in a public summons by the SEC given to the court so they are public information.

What I can say publicly is the summons the SEC attorney gave to the judge is filled with so many lies, misstatements and perjury.  The SEC attorney is in the process of being charged with criminal activity.  

She uses witnesses that totally lack credibility to build her case in the summons.  Her primary witness is a man in the process of being a convicted felon and is now on the run from the FBI, they cannot find him.   He is the man that falsely said he owned the Meta 1 art.  Meta 1 has posted videos about his lying activities on their Facebook page.  

So, she is using a felon and a fugitive as her primary witness.  That is the example of low they stooped to try and make their case against us.  She states that Meta 1 does not own the art or a gold mine.  Both of those are perjerious lies.  We have undisputable material evidece of those lies and many others.

It is very obvious the SEC is using deliberate lies and perjuriously made statements to try and take us down.  I am not even going to comment on the issues with the judge.  Let's just say he has some very serious issues he will be facing as well.  The truth will be coming out shortly and I will be able to share it when the higher court has taken action.

This is one example of the crazy stuff going on right now.  Anyone who listens to the other side of the story on the corona virus issues can see there is so much disinformation going on.

In  my opinion we are witnessing the reactive attacks by a cabal controlled world trying their last futile attempts to totally take control of this world.  Fortunately it is backfiring on them.

I have talked about the world going through a change in awareness and consciousness and how the old systems need to phase out for our the new higher consciousness systems to take their place.

We as humanity are the ones creating this change as our consciousness shifts to a higher state of awareness.

I have stated many times, the cabals greatest fear is humanity waking up, and that is what we are doing.  We are waking up to the fact the world is a holographic illusion and there is a cabal controlling group that wants to keep us in darkness and ignorance to the truth.  Because once we begin to wake up, see what is reality, their game becomes disempowered.

Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK XzvfDW

READ THE SEC INDICTMENTS HERE:

https://www.oom2.com/t69323-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-28-page-pdf-of-the-sec-injunction

https://www.oom2.com/t69282-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-attempts-to-stay-out-of-jail

https://www.oom2.com/t69213-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-bench-warrants-issued-hook-em-and-book-em

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Why isn't Robert and gang using their US Secretary of State issued immunity card?

There is no need for a higher court when they have that. Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK 2961306396

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) Cries and Whines! To Much Alcohol?? #USESPELLCHECK 2488351696

Carl Spackler

Is he godamned insane? Threatening not only the SEC lawyer but a Federal judge? Does he not understand there is an arrest warrant out for him? Dave has lost it. I hope the Federal Marshals get him and Booby Dunlap soon!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

No updates yet, but expecting a warrant for Nicole for her no show.

Dave should enjoy as much KFC and McDonalds as he can...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Could he be going for an insanity defense? Sure does seem that way!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum