OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop
by DH Jetson

Letter to Local Nazi Pot Shop by DH Jetson Ddee275f6410d98a

Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 10:09 AM  “MAYDAY”
To: _________
Subject: U R GONNA GET A PIECE OF MY MIND!!
WITH BOTH BARRELS…

I live a minute’s walk from your store and it used to be a fine store. Now it’s FUCKED! And you know it’s fucked up!! You government Nazis were always a part of DESTROYING what many of us had fought very hard for. You profit on all the hard work we had to suffer decades ago just to make a beautiful, such a wonder-plant, LEGAL. We didn’t know you were part of a plan to RUIN God’s precious gift to the world, almost the only good drug. It’s an anti-toxin. But your store posts conflicting signs: it’s good, it’s bad, it’s good, it’s bad. I thot you were a “co-op” of People, a store of legal growers. Well, the People have been co-oped by the feds, all leading to fascist changes. Guess what, you fucking bastards? Medical Marijuana NO LONGER EXISTS! Not for us, the general public. Thanks to you, you fucking KGB! You fucking CIA! Only hiring pretty girls, huh? You should be ‘nailed’ just for that!
     In 5 years I have given you THOUSANDS of dollars and the pot was great because it came from many various sources. Remember your sign and all the many strains? Big selections, hashish! These were products from once illegal growers, but now could sell openly. They got their official papers and were now legal. Prices were low, big taxes were not in place and many dispensaries had No Tax. You could see the pot, smell it, you got it in plastic containers or bags. Specials, got gifts on birthdays/holidays, coupons. NO MORE! Then slow Nazi changes came in, all planned in advance, like what’s in the world now. What store changes their routine 30 times in the last 2 years? No real store would do that…unless you were a part of the destruction of ‘America,’ its people & its economy. Look around you! Only federal stores are open. Nazis, England, came in & closed all privately-owned stores, through Nazi Fear tactics or at gunpoint. Stores that would challenge the Nazis were shutdown. Isn’t this America? Nope, not anymore. Only stores allowed to remain open are federal where LIES are in place every few feet, EVERYWHERE, and no one is allowed to question this. No one is allowed to get together, protest or UNITE against what is wrong anymore. Your high bosses made the shortages, new laws and created C-Virus exactly like they made AIDS, SARS, Ebola, etc. We are ordered to go home and practice Distancing Laws!? They, your bosses, want us to NOT hug and Kiss our Children?? Are you fucking kidding me?!

https://old.world-mysteries.com/marijuana1.htm Here’s my famous POT article that’s been translated into 7 different languages; people made videos of it. I was a pot guru for a short while, behind Jack Herer, because of this. All I did was take info from his book & wrote an article. I know Hemp. You don’t even call it by its ancient name. I’ve smoked it for 52 years; used it for inspiration in my artwork and 11 published books. The only hemp in town no longer works!!
You’re not selling pot anymore. You’re selling 1 dangerous product, over-charging us, for something that (like fruits, vegetables, everything we consume now & cell-phones) is slowly doing damage! HOT-BOX, your only Nazi choice, harms people. “You’ll get your legal weed. This is all you get, buddy!” There’s a 1-Eye on the box! Do you not know the evil this represents?
      WE VOTED FOR LEGAL WEED, NOT “REGULATED” SHIT FROM ONLY ONE FEDERAL SOURCE!
     Here’s what happened: Same as all farms MUST be taken over by the feds. Now, all these wonderful, underground (safe) growers and the fastest-growing business were stopped cold, sucker-punched. Destroyed! All their great dreams and efforts were sabotaged, as was planned from the beginning. New Law: Feds have to “regulate” it to make it safe, right? You actually have your girls lie and say: “Oh they have to regulate it, make it safe for everyone.” H.A.I., big billboards still hanging up like dinosaurs; they had best deals in LA. Shutdown by you Nazi fuckers! They wanted to stay true to all the legal growers…who, strangely, could no longer sell? And you think this has nothing to do with the FORCED-FASCISM that is now suddenly everywhere in the world? Your bosses’ bosses know: They aren’t Protecting anyone…They’re slowing killing everyone. What happens when you accept the forced “preventative vaccine” [designers of the virus always have the Cure from the very beginning] and many poor people drop dead? Forced shots will kill the poor, but the ones for the rich (who caused all this) will work!

https://www.oom2.com/t68913-throne-of-england-created-the-c-virus

https://www.oom2.com/t69159-my-easter-email-to-uri-geller-by-dh-jetson

https://www.oom2.com/t67077-forwards-and-backwards-by-ts-caladan

Finally, something personal: Years ago, when we little people were all fooled by what we thought would OPEN UP legal pot, I told _____, “Isn’t this fantastic? Yer gonna be flooded with all these underground growers coming in, selling their hemp products and buds! Man, prices will be cheap ‘cos weed will be everywhere, plentiful, out in the open.” And he said: “NO.” He knew. Instead of Mr. Capitalist WANTING such floods of business and profits? NO. That fucker knew! This is GOVERNMENT LYING TO THE PEOPLE. You ain’t human beings, you’re MONSTERS!!!

https://old.world-mysteries.com/marijuana1.htm] Two years ago I had to write this, thanks to your KGB Manager. Look what’s happened since. Who coulda dreamed such horrible nightmares and lies to the people? – in your federal stores and in all the stores, only allowed to be open by your Nazi lords and masters. Every new Nazi LIE they are placing everywhere, more wrong behaviors, more and more…proves me right. You don’t want truth. You only want people to Goose-Step to LIES. I don’t fucking to that. I live for truth.
     I thot ______ was a friend, known her and _____ for 5 years. She even visited my place once. I’ve given all you guys my signed books and cooked my famous spaghetti sauce for some of you over the years. I should have known by never receiving a positive response in return, or any response. I should have known what terrible, uneducated Walking Dead, cold people you really are. I was telling her: This weed no longer works, I know weed and I’m going to have it tested. She said, “I’m holding up the line.” No I wasn’t. The other girl hadn’t given me my change yet. The ‘child’ didn’t want to hear what could be the truth. I’m going to have your Hot-Box tested. Why would you Nazis fear that? Don’t you want to know the truth? Don’t you want to know the truth? 1-source, that’s all you get. Every box, jar, safety-seal, high tax, high price, now should tell the smart person who knows governments/TV lie, THAT IT IS NOT SAFE. Opposite! Just like the LIE of masks, totally unnecessary. Why aren’t cops wearing masks? Because they know the required masks and gloves are the potential danger. Edward Snowden might have it right and said: C-V will pass because of our “herd immunity” without a shot and the real purpose of this [shutdowns/shortages/emergency laws] has been to rip away our rights and input a Police State. Well, hooray, success! You fuckers are all part of the problem and no part of the solution.
     I will never step foot in your Hitler store again. Thanks for all your lies and helping destroy pot. Mission accomplished. I’ll bet tests will show NO TCH in Hot-Box and we’re all getting high only on the Placebo-Effect. Maybe? THEY’ve probably extracted the THC for them, not for us anymore; looks like it, smells like it…but it doesn’t work anymore! And watch, they’ll be harmful pesticides and carcinogens in it. I wish I was wrong.

I once thanked ____ and _____ for turning a gun-store into a store that sold weed and peace pipes. I take it all back!
I shudda known, still federal property. And they own you to NOT SEE the truth.
It’s back to being a gun-store…..your stupid victims won’t even notice that they are now being slowly harmed<

Signed,
Tray Caladan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum