OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life Empty Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life

Posted on Monday, 11 May, 2020

Harry Reid opens up on UFOs and alien life News-reid-obama

Harry Reid and Barack Obama in the Oval Office. Image Credit: PD - Pete Souza
The former Senate Majority Leader has long been involved in the search for the truth regarding UFOs.
Reid, who was involved in the creation of the US government's secretive UFO program AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program), recently sat down for an interview with Motherboard in which he discussed not only UFOs, but also the possibilities of alien life.

Suffice to say, he is a keen proponent of the idea that we are not alone in the universe.

"I look at it this way," he said. "The world as we know it today is extremely large."

"It's so big I can't comprehend it. And I think that we as human beings have to be a little short sighted if we think we're the only species in the entire universe."

Regarding UFOs in general, Reid has often emphasized the need for further research and investigation. When the Pentagon recently declassified three videos of US Navy pilots pursuing unidentified objects, he noted on Twitter that the footage "only scratches the surface".

"I think that we need to fully understand this and have no boundaries on what we look for," he said.

"And I repeat now for the second or third time that people should not be afraid. I think that too many of my legislative friends are afraid to go into this because someone will think that they're some kind of a nutcase. But I went into it and I don't think it hurt me politically."

"Even some of my staff told me to stay away from all this. But I never looked back. It was something I was interested in. I thought it was something that government should be involved in."

As things stand, it's unclear what the future might hold, but it's likely that Reid will continue to champion the cause by encouraging further government research and disclosure.

There is, after all, a great deal of information out there that has yet to be released to the public.

Source: Vice.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336946/harry-reid-opens-up-on-ufos-and-alien-life

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum