OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin

May 28, 2020 j
05/25/2020 / By Evangelyn Rodriguez

Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin Th?id=OIP

Conditions that cause chronic pain can be difficult to deal with. Severe and persistent pain not only affects a person’s ability to perform his daily tasks, it also reduces his quality of life. Often, physicians prescribe strong opioids that can block pain receptors in the brain to help patients get pain relief. However, the use of opioids comes with undesirable side effects, as well as a high risk of developing an addiction to these synthetic drugs. Therefore, scientists have expanded their search for safer and more efficient alternatives to opioids by looking into the potential of medicinal plants.
Cannabis (Cannabis sativa) is a medicinal plant widely used in the U.S. for the management of pain. Although it isn’t strong enough to relieve severe pain caused by surgery or a broken bone, the plant is effective enough to treat age-related chronic pain. Many people prefer to use cannabis as it is safer and less addictive than opioids. It is also an excellent substitute for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which are not recommended for people with kidney problems, ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
In a recent study, researchers at the University of Guelph in Canada looked into the analgesic properties of cannabis. They focused specifically on its flavonoid content, which is made up of non-psychoactive compounds that are also present in many plant-derived human foods. The researchers reported that some of the compounds in cannabis exhibit strong anti-inflammatory properties. Two flavonoids, in particular, also known as cannflavins, showed promise as natural painkillers with very few side effects. The researchers reported their findings in an article published in the journal Phytochemistry.

Cannflavins in cannabis can fight inflammation and provide pain relief

First discovered more than three decades ago, when cannabis research was still heavily regulated, cannflavins are now well-known for their strong anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds are among the many specialized metabolites — besides psychoactive chemicals — produced by cannabis that are believed to contribute to the plant’s medicinal versatility.
In their study, Canadian researchers identified cannflavin A and cannflavin B as promising analgesic compounds exclusively produced by cannabis. They reported that the two flavonoids are synthesized via a branch point from the phenylpropanoid pathway, which is required for the production of polymers used to make plant cell walls. The phenylpropanoid pathway is also known as a rich source of phytonutrients and the starting point of flavonoid production.
According to a previous study, cannflavins A and B are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin. Analysis using cultured cells revealed that both compounds can inhibit the production of two pro-inflammatory mediators, namely prostaglandin E2 and leukotrienes. This led the researchers to believe that the two compounds are behind the positive effects shown by cannabis in trials where it was used to treat neuropathy pain in diabetics.
“These molecules are non-psychoactive and they target the inflammation at the source, making them ideal painkillers,” said Tariq Akhtar, a professor at the University of Guelph and senior author of the study. (Related: Cannabis could be an alternative treatment for pain and sleeping troubles.)
“Being able to offer a new pain relief option is exciting, and we are proud that our work has the potential to become a new tool in the pain relief arsenal,” added Professor Steven Rothstein, one of the co-authors of the study, who also shared a huge challenge they are currently facing.
“The problem with these molecules is they are present in cannabis at such low levels, it’s not feasible to try to engineer the cannabis plant to create more of these substances. We are now working to develop a biological system to create these molecules, which would give us the opportunity to engineer large quantities.”
Sources include:
Health.Harvard.edu
Diabetes.co.uk
ScienceDirect.com
BioOne.org
NeuroscienceNews.com

via Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin

https://anonhempca.wordpress.com/2020/05/28/study-cannabis-plant-contains-molecules-that-are-30-times-more-effective-at-reducing-inflammation-than-aspirin/

Thanks to: https://anonhempca.wordpress.com

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

A few years ago I made off friends crop coconut oil-infused cannabis. the best stuff ever, I have one more jar left and I and my dog take it almost every night just a little bit. I used the stems, leaves, and whatever leftover clippings from the buds off my friend crop. 

It is better than anything I have bought in cannabis products, I think also because I was involved in the growing of the plants and I had native corn growing alongside, it which put great medicine into the cannabis plants my friend grew. The corn mother imprinted onto more medicine. 

Just has been the most incredible medicine ever!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I heard that! A person close to me grows and gives me the trim and I make oil for myself and others. Does a body good!

Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin 3944745063 Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin 24341397 Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin 3944745063

Verolla

Greetings! CBD oil really eliminates many problems. For example, CBD fights mental problems, and also helps with depression and anxiety, working better than many antidepressants that have bad side effects. It’s important to buy original oil and keep 
the % high. Good luck!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Verolla and welcome.
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin 4020924499

Verolla

PurpleSkyz wrote:Thanks Verolla and welcome.
Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin 4020924499
Thanks. My real name is Veronica. It's nice to meet you. ;)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Likewise! My name in the real world is Debra. It is always nice to meet new like minded folks.

Verolla

You are a very nice Debra! :) I like this great forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum