OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 6:51 am

topspin2

A huge BOOM from Jim Stone (you have scroll his page to read the different sections that I copied and pasted below.
-NW:

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

BUSTED: COP AND DECEASED WORKED SECURITY TOGETHER, THIS WAS ALL AN ACT

The Cop's neighbors had no idea he was a cop

Neighbors ALWAYS know if a neighbor is a cop, unless he's an undercover cop, which he clearly was not in the video. Like I stated in the "diesel blunder" the whole thing was likely a crisis act, with numerous things wrong with it. Now that we have other evidence this was faked, I'll re-type what I lost in the power outage:

In the videos of this (I'll post them later again) there are major problems.

1. You can tell when the ambulance arrives and the officer gets off the victim there was no pressure being applied.

2. When the ambulance arrives, rather than tend the victim, which the official reports states the ambulance was warned he needed medical attention and was unresponsive, they did not tend to him immediately on the ground, instead they loaded him onto the gurney without checking a damn thing, pushed him into the ambulance and drove off. There's a HUGE problem with that.

Standard EMT procedure in this case is FIRST to take his pulse and administer CPR if needed RIGHT WHERE HE IS FOUND LAYING. EMT's do not load people onto the stretcher first, they first get the person stable if possible and then load them. No one at any point, no officer and no EMT ever checked the guy's pulse. That there alone proves it was a crisis act, done by people who were not professionals knowledgeable enough to even fake it good.

3. Since no one checked the guy's pulse, how did the cops know he was not going to wake up in the ambulance and raise hell? I can't begin to describe what a screw up that was, and to top it all off, in ALL CASES, conscious or not, the cops pick people up up and throw them in the back seat. They would not have called an ambulance at all, having never checked his pulse. He'd have been loaded like a side of beef and taken to the station.

4. The appalling "I am so proud" show by the "officer" at the end was obviously done for the sole purpose of angering the public.

So here we have a story where the neighbors never knew he was a cop, where the victim was never checked at all, just loaded onto a stretcher, when he could have woken up and caused a problem. The police will NEVER DO THAT, THEY WILL NEVER DO THAT EVER, FAKE COPS, FAKE EMT'S FAKE STORY.

This story is another box of fruit loops, and now some in Minnesota's government are calling to declare "racism" a public health emergency like COVID. TOO OBVIOUS.

WHERE WERE ALL THE OTHER COP CARS? IN REAL SCENARIOS THEY MOB A SCENE LIKE THIS, FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

---

MINNEAPOLIS: CLEARLY SOMEONE FAILED IN THEIR CORONA OBJECTIVES, SO AFTER ALMOST 2 DECADES OF PLANTING THE SEEDS OF DISASTER IN MINNESOTA THEY PULLED THE TRIGGER.

IF CHAOS OF ONE FORM DOES NOT GET THE PEOPLE BEGGING FOR PROTECTION, JUST LAUNCH A NEW FORM, RIGHT? WAS THAT THE OBJECTIVE MISS BARCLAY?

---

THE RIOTS IN MINNESOTA WERE SET UP (at least in part) BY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY OF VANCOUVER CANADA

I do not know if that particular Jewish community is the only one involved but I do know it has been working on this in Minnesota since at least 2006 and that at that time several traveled to Minneapolis for strategic planning. The Islamic situation in Minnesota is specifically because of them. And I can name names. So go ahead and keep torching America, I can get VERY nasty.

YOU, Vancouver "community," have your hands on the levers of influence in Minnesota. You had damn well better move them in a more appropriate direction.

CUT. THE. CRA

2WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 8:06 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What I find of interest is the fact that this also happened in CA when a white cop was filmed nad here is the link to the story:
https://face2faceafrica.com/article/california-cop-pins-unarmed-black-boy-on-ground-punches-him-repeatedly-in-the-chest?fbclid=IwAR16F9xSR9kEZ4VNptD3F5A3_0qtTdIBYFCPr_8jU6GCQ1AbTpqFcR_wtbE

WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Cop-pin-884x625

There actually were a slew of incidents like this last weekend. Like a switch was pulled. I see how much this effects my friends of color.
Pretty f\ed up!

3WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 8:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? 100939155_1344530115740081_276096505129992192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=5JQW3ydUbFYAX81KXCr&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? 101004552_10214702527711595_753563372271697920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8Q4EHLBXwEkAX9v6p1S&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

4WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/bMwrb_0D0vI

5WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 11:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? EZMlJu0WkAIFu4c?format=jpg&name=900x900

6WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Fri May 29, 2020 7:07 pm

topspin2

People need to wake up and understand the seriousness of the situation in the US. There is a war going on and its going to get worse...THEY are coming!

7WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Sat May 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Huge one, a good friend of mine I work with in Common Law just broke the story of what is really going on. 

https://www.facebook.com/trurone/videos/10222663802802781/UzpfSTExODk5MTE3Njg6MTAyMjAyMTY4ODgyMzA5NjA/

8WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Sat May 30, 2020 7:43 pm

topspin2

I wish I had access to facebook to listen. But....have another way?

9WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:48 am

Only facebook, he only does live feeds on FB.

10WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Empty Re: WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG? Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:50 am

He called an attorney that posted on FB about that he was the attorney for floyd and that floyed died 3 years ago in texas. So everything the media is saying is a total made up lie and Ken proved that on the Fb live feed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum