OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country Empty Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:42 am

Carl Spackler

Someone on Facebook suggested its possible Booby Dunlap fled the country. I would think that would be hard to do with an outstanding warrant? One passport is shown don't they do immediate lookup?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/5V6btl0ASu0

Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548 Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548 Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548

If I had ripped off folks out of alleged millions I would have some very nice fake ID's and an escape plan. Apparently Dave was not that thoughtful lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548 Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548 Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548 Meta 1 Coin Scam- Dunlap fleeing country 1628498548

Carl Spackler

Good point. Dunlap is a seasoned scammer. A fake passport / ID's is not out of the question. If you read Dave's last newsletter, he really believed they were not going to serve the warrant as he "replied" to them ( no doubt with nonsense). I would have loved to been in Boca Raton seeing him in cuffs!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Robert's passport is a United States passport with the words secured party creditor scribbled on them, that he provided is his appeal documentation.

The only reference to any entity is the Republic Union of Texas, which doesn't exist.

Here's where SovCit Robert creates his own dilemma.

If he claims he is not ROBERT DUNLAP (All Caps), and is someone else, he can't use that as a passport, defaced or not. That's fraud. He needs to get his own passport, and from the country/entity he claims, that is recognized from the country he plans to visit.

If he wants to claim International Immunity, that passport doesn't work in the host country, defaced or not for that.

SovCit Robert also claims that he doesn't use "Federal Reserve Notes" (USD), yet rent, food, gas, cars, and even the filing fees, and for the court documentation is paid in "Federal Reserve Notes" of some form (Cash, Check, Charge).

Meta 1 accepts as payment, for their scam, "Federal Reserve Notes" in some form.

I don't think the courts, or the SEC, are going to accept Meta 1 Coin as payment for any bail or fines...

Carl Spackler

Wouldn't surprise me if he fled the country before warrant was issued. Let's see now what those 2 dim bulbs the Warners do. I am still betting they will turn on Meta 1

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave has been in his prison cell almost a month now! I am very surprised that he is still in there! I still would love to know exactly how that all went down. Did he turn himself in? Did the cops arrest him at his apartment? So looking forward to finding out the sequence of how it all went down!

Carl Spackler

If local police arrested him odds are you can find the logs online. But it was probably Federal Marshals

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It sure does seem that if Dave was doing everything lawfully, as he claimed, he wouldn't be sitting in jail still.

Typically, they will give you a warning, let you know know what your doing wrong, and how to correct it.

Awe shucks...They did that, and then the court involved, and then they flipped off the judge.

I guess that as long as Dave is going to keep extending his middle finger, he gets to do that at the palace he now resides in.

Dave has said that he has nothing to hide, but his actions don't seem to match up with his words...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum