Latest topics
» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 12:48 am by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Removing The Shackles: Update Nov 18: Roller Coasters and Slouch Boots

Removing The Shackles: Update Nov 18: Roller Coasters and Slouch Boots

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Removing The Shackles: Update Nov 18: Roller Coasters and Slouch Boots

Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Nov-2012 23:50:02

This week has been one hell of a crazy roller coaster! Massive ups followed by quick downs as the intel geysered like an open fire hydrant one minute then dried up for endless hours at a time the next. Smoke rolling out so thick you could walk on it all the way to the moon, followed by actual facts that left me stunned speechless.
I was hoping to be able to tell a lot more today about what's going on, but these guys seem to think that their time schedule is far more important than mine. The nerve, I tell ya! Sheeeesh!!
- Orders were given last week:
- More very important papers signed, freeing much waited upon money to go forth and spread across the world- more importantly, freeing people from the bondage of a couple of corporations that have been masquerading as something official.
- If you are one of the people that decided to "risk it" and sign up for that prosperity package that was posted on the internet last week: Congratulations, you lucky dogs!!! For those of you who didn't trust it, don't worry, there will be more opportunities to jump on the band wagon very very soon. (I have a feeling that the post office and various other couriers are going to be awfully busy for the next little while).
-Since it's been leaked all over the various dinar "intel" sites, I guess it's not really a secret any more that certain financial institutions are showing some very interesting rates on their screens. I have received multiple confirmations on this.
- Around the world everything is being prepared. As I said last week: This is not an American thing. When it all rolls out, you will be gob smacked by the magnitude of what has been accomplished.

- A side note to those who's greed got the better of them: Seriously? What? A couple of billion wasn't enough for you? You just had to have more? You had it all, and now, because of your degenerate gluttonous greed (and blatant stupidity) it's all gone gone gone. Serves you right you pigs.
- You may notice new fashion trends amongst the elite. I've heard that baggy pants are now all the rage- good thing that slouch boots are fashionable again for the ladies. ... they wouldn't want the public to get jealous of those new anklets they're sporting, now would they?
And that's all I can say for now, but I'd like to leave you with a bit of musical inspiration (no more bad rap music, I promise!!) This is sort of my theme song at the moment.
Have an awesome week my friends!!
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/11/update-nov-18-roller-coasters-and.html

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum