OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Strange Things by Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Things by Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange Things by Ines Radman Empty Strange Things by Ines Radman Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange Things by Ines Radman Woman-tending-garden-by-phyllis-tarlow

Strange Things

July 14, 2020 Ines Radman 

The last Post Aunt Jemima was not in that order and I noticed a lot of things going on here at WordPress. I don’t get emails to notify me of comments yet when I visit the page directly there are tons of comments to approve.
From a human perspective: We are living in exciting times. For some they are extraordinarily frightening times as the future is uncertain. For many, fear has overtaken their lives as they feel they are being threatened with many challenges, never mind this Plandemic that never seems to end.
I’m fairly confident that this is a man made event and this animal that has been released from the Lab contains H1N1, Hep. C and HIV in it. This is why the WHO is now saying that CoVid is here to stay and that we have to learn to live with it. If that doesn’t disclose what is going on, then I don’t know what will.
We then have the financial aspect as millions have lost jobs, incomes and many businesses either going out of business or bankrupt. This is where the big corporations such as Walmart and huge retailers are grabbing even more of the wealth while the little guy is being thrown out of the game. I can only speak for us here in Croatia that we depend on tourism and are being lied to that we are at 50% the capacity. Not true at all. My entire island basically lives from tourism and they say they are 10% filled if that. A lot of our guests have cottages here or own summer homes or are regulars. It’s hard to imagine for you how small Europe is let alone Croatia. It’s the size of Vancouver Island if that will give you a perspective on how small it is. Our neighbor Italy, it takes 5 hrs to drive from the far east side of Croatia, same with our 8 neighbors so most of our guests now are here with cars. They fill their cars or vans up to the ceiling with food, paper towels, bottled water and all their needs for their stay so they are not even spending much here. Add to that the rates are at 50% cheaper so they are enjoying their vacations and spending very little.
It’s not a good time to be alive right now if you see yourself as a human.
From the Soul perspective: All is well and going as planned. As we near the Central Sun, the photons are flooding our reality and people are feeling it. Right now as I am writing this post, I’m sleepy and have already taken 2 naps today. One right after my morning coffee and then another nap around 3 p.m., and so I know it’s this energy coming in that is replenishing the light body. Actually, the photons are flooding my reality, it’s not the same for everyone, it depends on your personal belief system as we create our own realities. The rest of this year will be very intense as energies increase and the dark start dying or leaving. I saw the Queen in my dreamtime last night, she was a Reptilian shape going back and forth to human, she was in this dark room with little light and she kept saying to dim the lights because she couldn’t keep her human shape anymore. A voice said to her: ” You don’t have to fight so hard, you can leave anytime”. She answered: ” No, I’m here to the end, until we are all either dead or we win because I still believe we will win”. Whatever that meant is for you to decipher but I see it as a factual reality. This is a confirmation that the energies are increasing to the point where they can’t survive much longer and like vampires now are subject to hiding in the dark, but the photon light will reach them too eventually and so I foresee that they will take as many humans down as they can before it’s over.
I do agree with Georgi Stankov that the center in Europe is Italy and that the chaos will start from there. After all, its’ no secret the Vatican contains all the secrets of humanity, not to mention a home to the dark side. You know, when I look around to the people that are Catholic and go to church regularly; their lives are messed up, they’re not happy, they are always sick and are always questioning their God why he’s not helping them. I have never met a happy and successful Catholic, they are never happy with anything, always complaining about something, so I came to the conclusion that when they enter their church, their energy is sucked out of them because that is what the Dark feeds on, the negative energy.
In the last 15 years that I have lived in Croatia, I have gone to Church for funerals of people I am close to and I felt drained upon leaving the church. When I was attending my partners Catholic Service prior to laying his Urn to rest, there were times when I wanted to run out of the church because I could feel my energy leaving my body, it felt like someone sat on my chest and I could not expand to breath. Sure, I was sad but I had grieved a week before as the Funeral was held 10 days after he passed and his Urn was with me, so it was not the grief but the energy drain. I guess Catholics are used to it but I could feel it intensely.
Terminal Madness happened just like I said it would. I even made a comment it would last 2 years and this is now going into the 2nd year. The worse is not over yet. We are now at the beginning of eyes opening, disclosures, humanity coming to terms with the lies for thousands of years, the anger for losing it all during this Plandemic and then the retribution that comes after figuring out what is going on. Humanity is on the verge of collapse, the world as we know it is about to change, and it’s true, our lives will never be the same again. There is no normal and the fact is that everything changes, all the time. Your body has a new set of cells every 7 years, even a few days ago your body was different. Soon, we will start feeling the expansion of our physical bodies to light bodies. For some it won’t happen because they are not yet mature souls so they will stay in the 3D earth matrix. Those that know the change is coming will experience different symptoms. Some experience extreme physical pain, some emotional pain as we are cleansing from all negative emotions, some will experience everything at once, depends on where you are as a Soul and what your purpose for being here is.
I’m feeling sleepy and drained, the pain isn’t bothering me as much lately, but it’s like I need to just sleep and I know it’s because I’m very active in my dream time and getting ready for what is to come, looking at different potential outcomes and connecting with my soul family and soul groups. I wake up very tired and then need a few naps during the day, it’s exciting to know that we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Stay strong, stay tuned in, gather your beliefs now and throw out the ones that don’t make sense, try and rest to keep as much strength as you can or if you are awake and know what is happening, do what your intuition is telling you. Your Ego is worried right now because it knows it’s losing it’s relevance so don’t listen to it, it will try and fool you into believing the timing is all wrong or that you don’t yet need to worry about it. Don’t allow your Ego to interfere with your higher self, the challenge now is to keep a balance between the two. Remember, the EGO was part of the Body creation and does not match with the Soul in any way, it was designed to keep you living a lie and to doubt yourselves. It is not your friend and will soon become your enemy because it knows it’s time is almost up. Once we become light bodies, the Ego will leave with the physical body but until then, it will try and prevent you from living Intuitively.
Until next time!

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2020/07/14/strange-things/

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum