OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

At the. 8 minute or so mark

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

What's funny is...

Dave is the one who is in jail!

https://www.oom2.com/t69323-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-28-page-pdf-of-the-sec-injunction

Carl Spackler likes this post

Carl Spackler

Didn't Booby Dunlap also threaten this site directly?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I believe he did. Isn't it funny that this site seems to have their attention? LOL

Dave still hasn't made any filings to free himself yet.

He must be still staring down the judge and getting ready to shoot off another volley of rounds to try and scare him again.

It's unfortunate for Dave since the judge already knows he has nothing but blanks...

Maybe Dave can expedite things a bit and point the judge to those "Higher Courts" filings he promised?

Case 1:20-cv-00273-RP Document 42 Filed 04/24/20 Page 5 of 7

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah Booby sent the site a fake Cease & Desist. It was months before I even noticed it. LOL I sent him back a copy of the sites disclaimer with an FU gif. :)
Maybe in hind site Dave should have paid heed to all of that SEC investigation lies he was whining about. hehe
I hope he uses his time spent in prison reflecting on maybe getting a legit line of income if/when he gets out but I realize that a leopard does not change its spots.
Who thinks Dave has a chance at changing his hell bent on scamming ways?
Maybe it is time to put up a poll. lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

One of the biggest decisions Dave had to make from jail is removing the Facebook post that had a number of links to this site. Can you imagine Dave hearing about it from his cell? LOL

Must be having nightmares about all his followers finding the information before it was removed

https://www.oom2.com/t70656-dave-schmidt-s-facebook-post-vaporizes-meta-1-coin-team-running-scared

Carl Spackler

Good point! His personal Facebook's flooded with links to this web site he despises-and he finds out in his prison cell! How sweet is that!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! Poor Dave... he just can not get away from us even in prison!! lmao!

My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 2736959235 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548 My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1628498548

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action! 1*homEC5oT4aFRnAI8y5jDBg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum