OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring EcMs4SZU4AAMz4d?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Won’t Name Powerful Figures Involved in Epstein Pedo Ring
Published: July 16, 2020

Source: summit.news

Victim’s lawyer Lisa Bloom says that Ghislaine Maxwell is unlikely to “sing like a canary” by naming other powerful members of Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile ring and is more likely to try to have the whole case dismissed.
Despite lawyers arguing she was a coronavirus risk, Maxwell was denied bail yesterday and now faces a July 2021 trial on four counts of sex trafficking and two counts of perjury.
According to victim’s attorney Lisa Bloom, any plea deal Maxwell is able to obtain will almost certainly carry serious prison time anyway, meaning she will probably try instead to have the whole case dismissed.
“Ninety-five percent of cases end in plea bargains, so that would not surprise me, but I don’t think at this stage, prosecutors would give her a deal if it did not include very serious prison time, and I don’t think she would accept that at this point,” said Bloom.
This means there is no real incentive for Maxwell to expose other elite co-conspirators involved in Epstein’s sex trafficking network.
“I know a lot of people think Ghislaine Maxwell is going to ‘sing like a canary’, and talk about other powerful people, and that that’s why she was arrested,” said Bloom.

https://youtu.be/ifjYFIO7pa0

“I don’t agree with that, I think she was the primary target, she was arrested for her own actions, she may have information about others but I don’t think that would give her much lighter a deal,” she added.
The lawyer says she is “cautiously optimistic” that Maxwell, who is being moved between cells on a regular basis for her own safety, will be found guilty.
Bloom’s take on the issue has changed since earlier this month, when she said she thought Maxwell’s attorneys may try to convince her to reveal “a bigger name to get reduced charges for herself.”
As we previously highlighted, Maxwell purportedly has a stash of secret sex tapes in her possession that would expose powerful Epstein acquaintances.
The sex trafficker was known to have his mansions festooned with hidden surveillance cameras as a means of collecting blackmail material on his guests.
“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade,” said one of Maxwell’s former friends. “She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.”
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/77460/lawyer-ghislaine-maxwell-wont-name-powerful-figures-involved-in-epstein-pedo.html

Thanks to: https://www.blacklistednews.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Sodium thiopental

bs4ever

bs4ever

As the divine miss, or is it mrs m counts the days to trial proper she may decide her current repored stance will not make life any easier

Of course she would be a prime target if reports of a collection of epstiens buddies are correct

If she has any sense of self preservation making a plea deal now and dropping the defiant arrogant entitled stance  may well be beneficial to her

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just wish they would report the real on how this "incarceration" actually went down. Some reports say she turned herself in while others say she "fled" through the house during the FBI raid. Which is it? Some reports say she is not in custody at all but in a hospital with COVID while other reports are claiming she is being shuttled from one cell to another for safe keeping. What is the truth? No wonder the masses are so confused about everything. That is exactly as they designed it to be. Ugh... I wish this was over already!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum