Latest topics
» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - critical thinking s1e03?
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Connecticut Man Films RARE Dual Sun - Baffling Video... plus MORE
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Releases New Image of Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy Messier 110
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» C/2019 Q4: Second Interstellar Object Spotted in Our Solar System
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cashless Society and the End of Freedom
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptyYesterday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystal Gazing: How To Catch A Real Glimpse Into The Future
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Neuroscientists find our experience of beauty is linked to an unexpected brain region
"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » "Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"

"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

"Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits ...?"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 19-Nov-2012 23:58:09
(Thanks, M. :)
Reader M. writes:

Are Reptilian Global Military Orders Hiding Un....
Why the shyness from our brilliantly insightful patriot, Drake Bailey, on the Jesuits (Order of Jesus),the top global military organization run out of Rome by Reptilians? Are Jesuits TOO HOT TO HANDLE? Drake never struck me as being shy :)
Unlike Ben Fulford, after hours of rhetoric chatter by Drake in his broadcasts, why no words on these powerful Jesuits who occupy every level of the matrix and who hide behind the darkest veils.
Is there controlled opposition at play or mere oversight and ignorance in Drake's camp? Or are there silent allegiances? Or is the information on the Jesuits misinfo and disinformation?
Ben Fulford had stated that at least one top Jesuit had allegedly been behind the Fukushima disaster, for example.
http://the-tap.blogspot.nl/2012/03/fulford-new-financial-system-being.html
William Dean Garner has conducted years of thorough research on controlling Jesuit gangs who have allegedly infiltrated most nations, if not all. He's spoken on Project Camelot and Red Ice Radio.
http://www.williamdeanagarner.com/
For a current listing of the alleged Jesuit power structure, here are links for NAMES and PHOTOS from Project Camelot. You will surely recognize many of these top Jesuit members.
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/white-papal-masters/
More Jesuit VATICAN ASSASSINS info here:
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

terbo56

terbo56
Drake makes no sense whatsoever- He has nothing to say that I am interested in, and he probably makes up his own info, with additions from 'The Hardy Boys', and 'Nancy Drew Mysteries'- :twisted:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
When you said the Hardy Boys at first I was thinking of those bros that wrestled for the WWF! Those 2 sure could sail through the air!!! hahahaha
As for Drake.... I agree with you T. I put him on my pay no mind list some time ago.

terbo56

terbo56
Great minds think alike! { Sometimes}- :htg: :D :cheers: ☀ ☀ ;)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I guess I should have said: I put him "Out Of Mind" some time ago! hahahahaha

terbo56

terbo56
Too late! 🇦🇸 lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum