OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!?

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE Tribulation%2Brapture%2Bplanet%2Bx

When I hear somebody talking about Planet X or Nibiru a couple of verses come to mind. Like the verses about what it will do.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Yes that is correct I believe Seal 6 is talking about the effects of a Planet X passage. Israel News Live has recently brought forth some pertinent Planet X info. He has shared that several sources have indicated that an asteroid belt from the Nibiru system will begin to interact with the earth in September 2020. Here are the videos, I will comment below (HT Karen).

https://youtu.be/2zk3ADdL31g

https://youtu.be/vPjmEbUsaWI

Ok, what are we to make of this data—asteroid belt beginning in September 2020, Planet X/Nibiru pole shift in March or April of 2021. Note: he also mentioned that an alternate source indicates late 2023 for the Nibiru passage.

Again what are we to make of this data? Is an asteroid belt coming, will Planet X/Nibiru be here in March/April 2021 or late 2023.

In light of scripture there is nothing that would say we could not be hit with asteroids. In regards to Planet X/Nibiru as already stated I believe that a Planet X/Nibiru passage will align with Seal 6, therefore in order for a Planet X/Nibiru passage to occur Seals 1 to 5 would have to occur first.

As already mentioned in previous posts I believe it is possible that Seal 1 may have been opened, but I do not believe that Seals 2 to 5 have been opened yet.

Thus in order for there to be a Nibiru/Planet X passage in March or April of 2021 we would have to see Seals 2 to 5 between now and then. That is possible, but I think that the late 2023 date for a Planet X/Nibiru passage would fit better with other pieces of data such as;

“god Will Return On July 26, 2022”

The Red Heifers are Alive and Well

The Great Giza Pyramid’s Cipher for the Date of the End of the World

Another thing that I would like to bring to your attention is that Israel News Live shared that sources were stating that Jews around the world were being urged to return to Israel or they would soon die. He did not know if this was war or asteroid related or both. Remember this post regarding from 2018 about an Aliyah in 2020?

Prophecy Alert: Has the Great End Times Aliyah Begun? Updated

One other thing that I would like to bring to your attention is that predictive programming has indicated that America may suffer a destructive fire event and or attack and then a water event afterward, and it may be in 2020.

Will the U.S.A. be Destroyed in 2020? UPDATED

So will the earth be hit with an asteroid belt in September 2020? Will Nibiru/Planet X be here in March/April of 2021 or late 2023? I cannot tell you the answers to those questions, but I do know that after Seals 2 to 4 are opened and run their course that on fourth of the world’s population will die. These events will be followed by the arising of the antichrist who will perform the abomination of desolation and then take over the world at the midpoint. Seal 5 will be opened and then he will begin his war against Jews and Christians. Then comes our deliverance via the rapture after the opening of Seal 6.

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and its Asteroid Belt; Prepare for Impact!? plus MORE Rapture

So I can’t tell you if the earth will interact with an asteroid belt in September or when Planet X/Nibiru will be here. But when I hear of Planet X/Nibiru I also think of this verse; And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you; will you let him in?

Find out what you must do to be saved, click here.

Do you know what will happen in the end times and how to prepare for it? The Coming Epiphany is an easy to understand Bible prophecy book that will give you vital information you need for the end times. It is available in paperback, as an eBook, and even for FREE

To find out about The Coming Epiphany, click here.

About the author: William Frederick; M.Div. has been preaching and teaching the Word of God for over 30 years. He has dedicated his life to serving God and helping others come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and understand essential end times Bible Prophecy truths. He is the author of several books including The Coming Epiphany and The Dollar Code. His articles are originally published on The End Times Forecaster Blog. From there, his articles are published and referenced on various prophecy related websites. If you would like to republish his articles, please feel free to do so, just please include the original link to the article. The more people that see this information the better, and we need to wake more people up while there is still time.

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2020/07/planet-x-and-its-asteroid-belt-prepare.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheEndTimesForecaster+%28The+End+Times+Forecaster%29

Thanks to: http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/gkAQjMCnLAA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum