OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HYBRID WAR: The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D

The Smoking Man

Source – gizadeathstar.com
“…As far as I can tell, the USA, in addition to being in a real “cultural civil war” that has “gone hot”, i.e., become violent, is simultaneously engaged in a hot, or at least very warm, covert war with China”
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
There’s a very weird story circulating right now, and it kicks off this weeks blogs of what is shaping up to be even more strangeness in our weird world. In fact, quite a few people spotted this story and sent it along, so it naturally starts this week’s blogs, along with my thank you to all of you who spotted and shared it. I’m focusing on articles shared by K.M. and C.S., so an especial thanks to you two.
The Strange Seeds of Covert-Ops? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D Download-2-14

If you’ve been following my blogs and more particularly, watched last week’s News and Views, then you’ll already be familiar with the train of thought I’ve been developing vis-a-vis China. Briefly, I think all the signs are there that “the West” and China are now involved in a  fully-fledged covert war that has in some respects “gone hot.” I qualify “the West” with quotation marks, however, because I think we are in a geopolitical paradigm shift of major proportions, such that the very nature of “the West” is being redefined. One might equally say that we are not looking at “the West” at all, but rather, a new geopolitical-cultural bloc opposed to Communist China. On the flip side of that, this geopolitical paradigm shift – and the covert wars that I believe are accompanying it – is being in part driven by the massive flooding in China, and all that those imply: the devastation of Chinese agriculture and its economy, the revelations of massive loan frauds and fake collateral for them in the billions of dollars inside of China, the COVID virus, the clamp down on Hong Kong, the border clash with India, the joint military exercises now being held involving the USA, India, Australia, the Japanese rearmament, Mr. Xi’s attempts to purge the Communist party leadership of competition, the US shutdown of its consulate in Houston, and, as I outlined in last Thursday’s News and Views, the possibility that the Trump administration’s Caribbean “drug intervention” was about much more than drug intervention, but about another aspect of that covert warfare. We’ve already seen the stories about  Chinese smuggling of automatic weapons parts into this country, and some people maintain that they were destined for the current crop of revolutionaries tearing apart some of America’s cities. In my view, as I argued in that News and Views, we may have been interdicting an attempt to smuggle into the USA a very nasty weapon of a wholly different and much more destructive sort.
The list goes on and on, but I think you get my point; as far as I can tell, the USA, in addition to being in a real “cultural civil war” that has “gone hot”, i.e., become violent, is simultaneously engaged in a hot, or at least very warm, covert war with China.
Well, with that in mind, there’s yet another data point to be added to this mix. As the following articles show, apparently ordinary people both inside the US and the UK have been receiving packages at their homes in the mail. From China. Full of seeds:
Mysterious seed packets from China sent to dozens of people in 3 states, officials say
Virginia residents should report any unsolicited packages from China that contain seeds. Here’s why.
Hundreds of British gardeners ‘receive unsolicited deliveries of garden seeds sent from China marked as ear studs’
Mysterious seeds sent from China to Utah
There’s a common pattern to all this, whether we’re dealing with Chinese seeds in Utah, Virginia, or the U.K: (1) The seeds arrive in packages in the mail, labeled as something else; (2) no one actually receiving the seeds ordered them; they simply arrive; and most notably, (3) authorities are warning people not to plant the seeds, nor even throw them away, but to report them to government agencies. The reason given for this measure is that the seeds are suspected to be those of “invasive” plants perhaps designed to cause problems for American and British agriculture and food production. It’s not a far-fetched idea. After all these are Communists we’re dealing with, and if they’re willing to smuggle automatic weapons parts (and possibly much more serious things), counterfeit money (don’t forget those counterfeit $1 bills), and lie about the corona virus outbreak, say that the 3 Gorges Dam satellite pictures showing distortion was merely a “processing artifact” and then just recently admit it’s leaking, and distorting “within normal parameters”, then they’ll certainly be capable of mailing out destructive seeds in the hopes that someone will plant them.
Or to put it country simple, the response of American and British authorities is consistent with the idea that they suspect this might be some sort of covert operation.
Of course, there are other possibilities. One article mentions that it may be nothing more than a kind of spoof by some Chinese corporation, mailing seeds to individuals so it can then put up fake reviews of their product. Maybe, but I’m not buying, for the simple reason that if they wanted to post fake product reviews, they could do that anyway, without the expense of mailing the seeds.
I’m not buying the spoofing explanation, not only for that reason, but for another: it’s been a few days now since this little story emerged, and we’re told nothing about the companies involved, what parts of the Chinese government they might be connected to, and most importantly, thus far we know nothing about the seeds themselves, except that they’re suspected of being “invasive.” Beyond this, we know nothing. Are they ordinary seeds? Genetically engineered seeds?
As of yet, we don’t know. And what do you want to bet we may never know?
See you on the flip side…
vious P

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”
THE STRANGE SEEDS OF COVERT OPS?
https://rielpolitik.com/2020/07/31/hybrid-war-the-strange-seeds-of-covert-ops-by-joseph-p-farrell-ph-d/

Thanks to: https://rielpolitik.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum