OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Giphy

POOFness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 9-Aug-2020 23:41:24
www.rumormill.news/152181
POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW
Date: Sun, August 9, 2020 10:31 pm

"Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow"

POOF SAID

Poof message remains the same.

Greetings and Salutations,

We can see the suffering; the grit and grime of the times is written upon many faces. We shall see if we can open some spigots and provide some news that will enlighten and support your wavering faith.

There are many many many aspects to all of these evidential events. And they are being staged in their importance.

Just be assured that the amount of energy going into this confusion is on purpose to stamp out the curious minded and to lock down the timid and to queue up the tempted ones and to make assholes out of the smirkers and the doubters. There are all kinds of events at play here.

We can assure you that nothing is lost. The evidence is piling up as to the conniving and the efforts of the authorities to play down the levels of pain and the fear factors. Just take a moment and kill off the rising fear and the efforts to disbelief everything you read and hear.

There are aching joints, heaving hearts, many ideas being thrown around and the efforts of even the military are in play in some cases. Just take heart. Be kind. Let go and maintain status and faith. Be still and learn to listen to the deeper knowledge base at the core of your being. You already know all of this! Just sit with it. Make peace and do not make war. War is the intention but it won’t happen . The changes will, you have won.... Patiences is the ability to endure difficult circumstances in the face of delay.........

Love and Kisses,

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

The 8-8-2020 Lions Gate Activation

Every year on and around the 8th day of the 8th month of the year (August 8th), there is a cosmic alignment called “the Lions Gateway”. The Lions Gate is a time of increased cosmic energy flowing between the physical and spiritual realms.

The Lions Gate has ties to ancient Egypt and for Thousands of years has been observed and honored as a time of a great energetic influx and activation!

This gateway is marked by an alignment between the Earth and the star Sirius. As the star Sirius rises in the sky, Orions Belt directly aligns with the Pyramid of Giza, and from our perspective on Earth, it appears that Sirius (the brightest star we can see) comes closer to the Earth.

The star Sirius is twice the size of our Sun and 26x brighter! It is a serious source of spiritual light on the inner planes. Sirius represents abundance, harvest, and fertility.

This alignment is called the Lions Gate, or Lions Gateway because it occurs when the sun is in the astrological sign of Leo (the Lion). As a Zodiac Sign, Leo is associated with the heart center and represents the individualized expression of the Divine.

The Leo energy is the perfect stage to anchor the ascension codes and energies of higher consciousness broadcast through the star Sirius and through the Great Central Sun.

When this alignment happens, there is an intense surge of light which awakens DNA, activates the human energy field, and transmits high vibrational frequencies and codes of awakening.
Light codes of ascension, mastery, and evolution from Sirius pour towards Earth, sometimes called the Spiritual Sun, aligning yet another level of activation and opportunity for progression on the ascension path.

The Lions Gateway energy is all about more fully awakening your Divine Light and embodying Divinity within a physical form.

The Leo energy that we're all experiencing (regardless of your personal zodiac sign) is associated with royalty, and so this alignment can be seen as awakening the royal codes of higher living which are available for all.

This gateway creates an incredible period of accelerated ascension… And this year, amidst the already potent waves of change and transformation, it's supercharged…

PP Update:

The country is definitely in a state of chaos and confusion. Maybe the Pres's trip out of country will produce much awaited magic.

Namaste,

Susan

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Scam_alert5

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Raw
HI ALL

ONE OF THE SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON AUGUST 8 (8/8) IS THE NEW CROP CIRCLE. IT DEPICTS A MOLECULE OR A REALLY BIG SHIP OUT THERE. I WONDER WHO WILL DECODE THIS ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD8yCL5E01A&feature=youtu.be

WHILE READING SOME INFORMATION, I CAME ACROSS A STORY ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL THAT NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY WITH AND HOW A FEW WORDS MADE THE DIFFERENCE. A TEACHER’S AID NOTICED A LITTLE GIRL THAT WAS SHUNNED BY THE OTHER KIDS AND HE MADE SURE HE SAT NEXT TO HER AT LUNCH. AS THE KIDS DIVED INTO THEIR LUNCHBOXES, HE HEARD SOME OTHER KIDS TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL SAID TO HER FRIENDS “MY MOMMY SAID NOT TO BE FRIENDS OR PLAY WITH HER”.

HE LOOKED DOWN AT THE LITTLE GIRL NEXT TO HIM AND SHE OBVIOUSLY HAD HEARD THAT AS HER HEAD BOWED DOWN AND A BIG SIGH ESCAPED HER. THE TEACHER’S AID SAID IN A LOUD VOICE FOR ALL THE KIDS TO HEAR ”HEY, I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND FOREVER AND ALWAYS PLAY WITH YOU”

THE LITTLE GIRL STRAIGHTENED UP AND HER BEAM OF A GRATEFUL SMILE AND THE JOY IN HER EYES WERE ALL THE TEACHER’S AID NEEDED TO SEE AND HIS HEART MELTED. ALL OF A SUDDEN THE OTHER KIDS ALL PIPED IN SAYING THE SAME THING HOW THEY WANTED TO BE FRIENDS FOREVER AND PLAY WITH HER ALL THE TIME.

DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO PAY SOMETHING FORWARD. KIDS ARE NATURALLY COLORBLIND UNTIL THEY ARE TAUGHT DIFFERENTLY.

ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT WILL COME OUT IN RESPECT OF GETTING PROJECTS FUNDED, IS THE DIRECTION THE MONEY WILL FIRST TAKE. THE LEADING USAGE WILL BE KID PROJECTS. CHILDREN MUST COME FIRST. ONE KID PROJECT IS SUPPORTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING ORGANIZATIONS THAT RESCUE PEOPLE. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF SUCH DEDICATED ORGANIZATIONS AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO, AND DESERVE SUCH SUPPORT. I KNOW OF SOME SISTER ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ON TOP OF THAT ONE. GOOD TO SEE.

THE FREE ENERGY SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP (FESIG) HAS A LOVELY SNAPSHOT OF WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR OUR HUMANITY.
FESIG 78th Meeting Ralph and Marsha Ring on Levitating and Teleportation Crafts and Consciousness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOvvRNS0FNc&feature=em-uploademail

FOR ANYBODY THAT STILL WILL USE A MASK, THIS NEW SMART MASK MAY BE THE TICKET FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL…MAYBE. I THINK IT MAY SKYROCKET LIKE THE PET ROCK FOR
CHRISTMAS.
This Inexpensive New Smart Mask Can Amplify the Speaker’s Voice and Translate Speech into 8 Languages
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/smart-mask-can-translate-speech-into-8-languages/

AND SPEAKING OF INVENTIONS, THE KIDS HAVE IT AGAIN.
9-Year-Old Kenyan Boy is Honored for Inventing Handwashing Machine That Prevents COVID-19 Spread
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/kenyan-boy-invents-handwashing-machine-preventing-covid-spread/

EVERYTHING WE DO IS FOR THE KIDS. THEY, THE FUTURE, IS WHAT WE MUST NURTURE AND SUPPORT.
Freedom for our Children so they can enjoy a Beautiful New World, TIME TO WAKE UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wzdMN9wjw&feature=em-lsp

ONE GREAT STORY SEES A YOUNG GUY SHARING HIMSELF AND THEN GETTING A GIFT FOR HIS SHARING.
This Boston college student was shocked to learn that his spontaneous performance on an antique store piano had won the hearts of music lovers across the country—and he was even more surprised to be gifted with a piano in return.
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/antique-store-owner-gives-student-free-piano-after-covering-dont-stop-believin/

SO THAT’S ALL THE GOOD NEWS FOR THIS WEEK. THE REGULAR EXPOSURE MESSAGE IS BELOW (I THOUGHT I WOULD CHANGE THE FORMAT A BIT THIS WEEK).

ONE OF THE BIGGEST DANGERS TO LIFE I SEE IS THE VERY HEAVY RAINFALL IN CHINA THAT HAS CAUSED SO MUCH FLOODING OF THE FARMLANDS. THE DANGER TO THE CHINESE POPULATION IS GREAT SO PLEASE PRAY THAT THE RAINS LET UP, AND THE PEOPLE CAN RECOVER AND REBUILD. THERE IS INCREDIBLE DAMAGE TO THE BASIN AREAS WHERE MOST OF THE FOOD IS GROWN.

THERE IS ONE LAST THING. ONE OF OUR CORE TEAM EXPERIENCED A FIRE WHILE STAYING WITH HER SON AND GRANDSON, AND MOM (LEAH) JUST HAD A BABY. A FRIEND OF THEIRS ALREADY STARTED A FUNDME CAMPAIGN BUT IT HAS NOT HAD MUCH EXPOSURE. THE RED CROSS IS HELPING RIGHT NOW WITH A MOTEL ROOM FOR 6 PEOPLE, BUT SHE HAS TO FIND AND RENT A PLACE FOR THE FAMILY. BABY NEEDS FORMULA, AND EVERYBODY NEEDS FOOD AND CLOTHES ETC. EVERYTHING WENT IN THE FIRE. HERE IS PART OF MY CONVERSATION WITH GRANDMA.
The worse part is that we literally lost everything in the house from all clothes chairs beds pillows sofa 4 surfboards (HUSBAND SURFS FOR HOBBY) partially melted and cracked same with surf suits winter jackets beddings towels everything is soaked in toxic smoke and apparently we are the one to deal with it no Hazmat people help or guidance ??
… you might be interested in supporting this GoFundMe, https://www.gofundme.com/f/zr7pk-house-fire-took-everything?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Even a small donation could help Jodie Bittner reach their fundraising goal. And if you can't make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
Thanks for taking a look!
Sent from my iPhone

FUNDS SENT HERE FOR THIS WILL BE SENT TO GRANDMOTHER TO HELP WITH RESETTLEMENT FOR LEAH AND FAMILY OF 3. PUT IN “LEAH FIRE RELIEF” IN SUBJECT LINE IF YOU DO THAT PLEASE.

I HAVE HEARD FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES FROM LOW TO HIGH THAT WE ARE EXPECTING THINGS TO REALLY START HEATING UP IN RESPECT OF RELEASES THIS COMING WEEK. I TEND TO BELIEVE NOW AND AM CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC OF THIS TIMING BASED ON GLOBAL EVENTS AND INTERNAL INTELLIGENCE. THIS WILL BE AN EXTRAORDINARY TIME FOR ALL.

IN CLOSING, IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO LEARN ABOUT THE PINEAL GLAND’S FUNCTIONS. THIS STUDY IS VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND IT IS IN PDF FORM.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kgrs4auz8g7ecrgDECj2JySsq1qVYJp-/view

GOD BLESS

+WWG1WGA

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 9, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
“DOWOL”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2020

PS: THIS IS WHERE THE OTHER PART OF THE MESSAGE STARTS.

… IN A NEW MOVE TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE GOVERNMENT NOW WANTS EVERYBODY TO WEAR BLINDFOLDS IN ADDITION TO GOGGLES, GLOVES AND MASKS TO PROTECT US FROM SEEING WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON…

PANDEMIC CAN BE SPELLED DEM PANIC. APPROPRIATE.

FOR EVERYBODY OUT THERE, A FRIEND PLEADS FOR THINKING TWICE ABOUT GETTING THAT LONG NOSE SWAB TEST. FIRST, HYDROGEL NANOTECH AND BIOLOGIC DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS CAN BE PUT ON THE SWAB (AND INDEED HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE SO CONTAMINATED) AND WILL INFECT YOU. LOOK FOR SPIKES IN THE PLANDEMIC WHEN THESE TESTS ARE USED. ALL NOSE SWAB TESTS WILL TEST POSITIVE WITH THE PCR TEST ANYWAYS SO CASES WILL GO UP OF COURSE AND INTENDED TO KEEP THE FEAR ROLLING.

DR. ROBERT YOUNG: VACCINES, VIRUSES, HCQ, NANO AND RADIATION
..”The virus has never been identified, isolated, purified and cultured and proven to cause infections. So what is a virus – chemical and radiation poisoning. The rest is just a fairy tale that virologists like to tell themselves to give them a purpose.
I wanted you to be aware the vaccine from Moderna will kill millions in the name of a fake virus. I am sure you have heard that Moderna is in stage 3 of their vaccine testing. If all goes “well”, which it will (as a killer poison) it’ll become federal law in the USA for mandatory vaccination. Here’s something you may not know. Guess who the first CEO of Moderna was? A Cornell graduate by the name of Anthony Fauci, who was a roommate with none other than Bill Gates. Are you paying attention?
https://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/08/06/dr-robert-young-viruses-hcq-and-more/

JUST TO KEEP THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE, HERE IS THE START OF THIS GLOBAL DOMINATION PLOT. IT STARTED WITH A FAKE STUDY TO PROVIDE A BASIS FOR THE DRACONIAN RESPONSE.
COVID: How self-entitled frauds at Imperial College changed the world
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/08/06/covid-how-self-entitled-frauds-at-imperial-college-changed-the-world/

At this point in time, however, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has repeatedly cut the COVID-19 fatality rate, and it is now comparable to a bad year of the seasonal flu (see the useful aggregation of studies and reports by Swiss Propaganda Research). The glaring question therefore is: Why do governments across the West act as if they were still dealing with an unprecedented threat?
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/how-central-banks-made-covid-panic-worse

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/jail-fauci-massive-international-study-shows-countries-early-hcq-use-79-lower-mortality-rate-huge-talking-120000-american-lives/

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention pandemic planning documents state non-pharmaceutical interventions such as social distancing are ineffective once a disease infects 1% of a region's population. Literature on this subject is unanimous worldwide. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control:

IN CANADA, WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE, AND THE PUSHBACK ON OUR IDIOT OF A PRIME MINISTER (SOROS PUPPET) IS GETTING VERY STRONG AS IT ALWAYS DOES WHEN YOU STIR CANADIANS UP TO THE POINT OF PROTESTING – WHICH IS AN EXTREME MEASURE AND TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY IN CANADA. NOTICE THAT POLICE PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED AS WE DO NOT LOOT AND BURN OR ATTACK PEOPLE FOR NO REASON, BUT WE DO WHISTLE OUR DISPLEASURE. WHISTLING LIKE THAT IS LIKE REGULAR PROFANITY JUST PROLONGED A BIT AND YES IT’S A CULTURAL THING.
Plandemic Convid-19 @PlandemicConvid
Montreal, Quebec Today 08-08-2020.
We are WOLVES not sheep! The virus is a lie! The masks are a distraction to the truth! The Storm Is Coming! Mainstream Media refuses to show this! #CBC #GlobalNews #GlobalMontreal #LesJournalDesMontreal #CTVNews #CNN #CityNews #MontrealNews
https://twitter.com/PlandemicConvid/status/1292175857381969922

ON THE SUBJECT OF WHETHER THE USA STATE HAS THE POWER TO FORCE MANDATORY VACCINES ON THE POPULATION, THE ANSWER (CONSTITUTIONALLY) IS YES ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME COURT CASE OF FEBRUARY 20, 1905 JACOBSON VS MASSACHUSETTS. IT WAS PROVEN THE SMALLPOX VACCINE WAS EFFECTIVE SO JACOBSON LOST THE COURT CASE WHILE MANDATORY SMALLPOX VACCINATIONS TOOK PLACE.

SO THE STIPULATION IS THAT THE VACCINE MUST BE PROVEN TO BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. FOR THE LAST 32 YEARS, NO STUDIES HAVE BEEN DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT (AS REQUIRED) TO PROVE THE SAFETY OF EACH NEW VACCINE THAT HAD OR IS BEING CREATED. I WONDER IF THAT IS SO BECAUSE THE USA PASSED THE LAW THAT ABSOLVES VACCINE MANUFACTURERS OF ALL LIABILITY IF THEIR VACCINE CAUSES HARM.

LEGALLY, YOU CAN NOT HAVE ANY SORT OF MANDATORY VACCINATION EDICT WITHOUT THIS SAFETY SEAL OF APPROVAL FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

IF THE VACCINE OFFERED CHANGES MY DNA, I WILL REFUSE IT. IF IT PUTS POISONS OR CHIPS OR NANO TECH INTO MY BODY, I WILL REFUSE IT. IT HAS TO BE PROVEN TO ME THAT ALL MEDICAL PARAMETERS DEALING WITH THE REQUIRED TRIALS AND STUDIES OF ANY DRUG OR VACCINE HAVE BEEN SATISFIED AND THE DRUG OR VACCINE I AM TAKING IS SAFE TO TAKE.

FIRST I WOULD ASK THE DOCTOR IF THE VACCINE CONTAINS MRC-5 (ABORTED FETAL CELLS AND OTHER DNA.. AND THEY ALL DO), AND IF THE VACCINE CAN CAUSE A LATROGENIC REACTION (ADVERSE REACTION TO COMPONENT DRUGS AND MULTIPLE COMPOUNDS INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER). HE HAS TO ANSWER YES TO BOTH OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE LYING. THEN I WILL THANK HIM FOR THE OFFER OF A VACCINE, AND DECLINE. GOES AGAINST MY GOD AND RELIGION TO ALTER MY BODY IN THAT MANNER. INSTEAD, HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS?
https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/640-doctors-cv19-is-a-global-scam

THE COST OF THE LOCKDOWNS IS TOO MUCH TO CONSIDER AND IT WILL TAKE SOME EFFORT TO REBUILD. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BUSINESSMAN TRUMP WOULD CONTINUE THE ECONOMIC REVIVAL AGAIN, BUT WHAT IF JOE BIDEN WINS THE ELECTION. LET’S SAY HE DOES. WHAT WOULD LIFE BE LIKE UNDER BIDEN YOU ASK. WELL….PRESIDENT BIDEN SAYS:

- EVERYBODY WILL WEAR MASKS AND GOGGLES FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO ERADICATE THE NASTY CONJOB-19. FEW YEARS OR AS REQUIRED. MASKS AND GOGGLES MAY REMAIN MANDATORY EVEN AFTER FORCED VACCINATIONS AND CHIPPING.

- CONTINUE LOCKDOWNS UNTIL MOST BUSINESSES DECLARE BANKRUPTCY OR SELL OUT TO THE BIG BOYS, AND AT LEAST HALF THE FAMILY MEMBERS COMMIT SUICIDE. AUTHORIZE A $10 BILLION DEATH STIMULUS PACKAGE (GREEN DEAL PROPOSAL BY AOC) AND PROVIDE $2,000 FED PAYMENT FOR EVERY MEMBER THAT DIES AND LISTED AS A COVID DEATH. ADMINISTRATION FEES PER DEATH ARE ESTIMATED AT $250,000 PER HEAD PAYABLE TO A SPECIAL GOVERNMENT APPROVED FOUNDATION THAT IS REGISTERED IN AN OFFSHORE JURISDICTION FOR SAFETY. SECOND STIMULUS PACKAGE MAY BE REQUIRED DUE TO ANTICIPATED MISTAKES OF DOUBLE AND TRIPLE COUNTING OF CASES.

- ADOPT AOC’S GREEN INITIATIVE AND VACCINATE EVERYBODY FOR FREE. GET MEDAL.

- PAY THE VACCINE MAKERS FROM NEW MULTI-TRILLION STIMULUS PACKAGE TO MAKE THE VACCINE, THEN BUY IT FOR FREE DISTRIBUTION.

- MAKE TAXPAYERS PAY AGAIN THROUGH ADDITIONAL VACCINE TAX. SURPLUS WILL GO TO DEMOCRAT SLUSH FUND.

- BRING BACK OBAMACARE WITH HIGHER PREMIUMS TO PAY FOR THE CONJOB-19 TREATMENTS AND CONTINUE THE BAN ON NECESSARY AND ELECTIVE AND OTHER SURGERIES NOT CONJOB-19 RELATED. TO SAVE AMERICANS.

- REMEMBER THE STATE I AM IN AT ALL TIMES.

- RAISE TAXES SOME MORE TO FUND PROTECTIVE ARMOR AND GAS MASK EQUIPMENT FOR UNDERPAID BLANTIFA MEMBERS SO THEY CAN PROTEST PROPERLY AGAINST THE BETTER EQUIPPED POLICE. DONATE MILITARY SURPLUS VEHICLES WITH AMMUNITION AND OLD TACTICAL GEAR AND UNDERUSED NERVE GAS.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/antifa-protesters-sue-seattle-over-forced-armor-upgrades

- MODEL EVERY CITY ON THE SUCCESSFUL PORTLAND CITY PEACEFUL CHOP HAPPY CARNIVAL DAYS WHEN EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY AND ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS ON HANDY FIRES.

- BAN POLICE FROM USING PEPPER SPRAY, TEAR GAS AND OTHER METHODS OF RIOT CONTROL. APPROVE REALISTIC LOOKING NERF GUNS AS DETERRENT TOOLS.

- DEFUND THE POLICE AND REPLACE ALL POLICE BOARDS WITH RACE SENSITIVE BLANTIFA FRIENDLY TELETUBBIES HEADED BY ITS FIRST CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS MADE UP OF TINKY WINKY, DIPSY, LAA-LAA, PO AND NOO-NOO.

- CLOSE SCHOOLS AND ALLOW ONLY DISTANCE LEARNING BUT ONLY IF VACCINATED AND WEARING A MASK AT HOME.
https://humansarefree.com/2020/08/virginia-officials-demand-students-get-vaccinations-to-participate-in-online-learning-from-home.html

- RAISE TAXES. CONJOB-19 UNSPECIFIED REASONS.

- SPEND BILLIONS ON GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE HIGH TECH HOOLA HOOPS INSTEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES BECAUSE THE EXERCISE WILL DRIVE THE OXYGEN TO THE BRAIN FOR FREE (GREEN DEAL ACTION ITEM BY AOC).

- SPEND BILLIONS ON ANOTHER AOC GREEN DEAL INITIATIVE TO MANUFACTURE DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS VEGAN HOT DOGS TO FEED THE HOMELESS MADE FROM PRODUCE SCRAPS DONATED BY PRODUCE PROCESSING PLANTS (INSTEAD OF LANDFILL), AND PROVIDE ALL WITH BRAND NEW GREEN GARBAGE BAGS THEY CAN USE TO WEATHERPROOF THEIR ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CARDBOARD BOX HOMES.

- RAISE TAXES SOME MORE. REASON TO COME LATER.

- TAKE DOWN ALL STATUES, AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM-FLAILING TUBE MAN PAINTED IN GLOSS BLACK OR GGBBBLLLTTTEEEPPOWW RAINBOW COLORS. CREATE MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS BUILDING POWER STATIONS NEXT TO STATUES TO POWER THE AIR BLOWER FOR THE STATUE. PROVIDE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS FOR THOSE THAT WORKED MINIMUM 8 HOURS. WORK DESCRIPTION: DELIVER AND INSTALL PORTABLE HONDA POWER GENERATOR RUNNING THE BLOWER FOR THE WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM-FLAILING TUBE MAN.

- ALLOCATE A FEW BILLION TO FIGURE OUT THE COGNITIVE TEST AND HOW TO DO IT AND THEN HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE SHOWING THE WORLD THE USA LEADERSHIP IS SMART.

- CREATE BONUS 1 HOUR GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO: LEARN TO TIE SHOES THE BIDEN LOAFER WAY.

- INSTALL NAZI-STYLE CHECKPOINTS TO SEE IF YOUR PAPERS ARE IN ORDER JUST LIKE IN NEW YORK. OFFENDERS FACE JAIL OR FINES OR BOTH. FINES UP TO $10,000 (MORE IF YOU DO NOT WEAR A MASK TO SLEEP) WILL BE INSTITUTED ACROSS AMERICA FOLLOWING THE DEMOCRAT MAYOR’S MODEL. SNITCH LINES TO REOPEN AND BONUSES PAID FOR 2 OR MORE ARRESTS.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/mayor-bill-deblasio-launches-updated-new-york-city-quarantine-rules-checkpoints-fines-10000-tucker-carlson-reponds-video/

- RAISE MORE TAXES. OTHERWISE NO WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG HUNT WITH YOUNG NUBILE CHILDREN, AND NOBODY WANTS TO DISAPPOINT THE NICE ENTICING YOUNG CHILDREN. INVITE ALL ON EPSTEIN’S FLIGHT LOGS TO ATTEND.

- ESTABLISH BIDEN SPECIAL HOMES FOR CHILDREN. NO DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED. ALL CHILDREN VERY WELCOME AND WILL BE HUGGED BY BIDDEN WHEN HE SEES THEM. EVERY TIME.

- APPOINT HILLARY TO BE SECRETARY OF STATE AGAIN. GIVE HER NEW UNTRACEABLE COMPUTER.

- HIRE PETER STROSZ TO RUN THE NEW FOCUS GROUP CALLED THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INTOLERANCE (FOR DISENFRANCHISED PEDOPHILES). PUT EXPERIENCED PEOPLE LIKE BILL CLINTON IN CHARGE OF FUNDING AND MARKETING THE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG HUNT.

- PARDON ALL PEDOPHILES.

- LET GHISLAINE MAXWELL GO.

- GET NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR SOMETHING.

- APPOINT GEORGE SOROS TO RUN THE US TREASURY.

- APPOINT OBAMA TO NEGOTIATE NEW TRADE DEAL WITH CHINA AND THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

- GIVE THE FED BACK TO THE ROTHSCHILDS.

- GET THE PRESIDENT OF WHO, TEDROS ADHANOM GHEBREYESUS, A NEW TRANNY OUTFIT INSTEAD OF THESE OLD DRAG QUEEN SHORTS AND HALTER TOP.
This must be at one of those W.H.O. vodka-martini spritzer team building sessions.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrueNorthRachel/status/1290925727731388416

- BAN ALL PARTIES HELD IN PRIVATE HOMES. PASS “TURN OFF THE WATER AND POWER” LEGISLATION FOR CONJOB-19 TRANSGRESSORS IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY. BUY MILLIONS OF SURVEILLANCE DRONES ABLE TO BE UPGRADED TO CARRY GUNS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFzCJu9XAx0

- SEND HALF THE MILITARY HOME WITH PENSIONS. MOTHBALL THE PACIFIC FLEET EXCEPT FOR THE LUXURY STEALTH YACHT WITH GUNS.

- GIVE CHINA ALASKA. GET MEDAL AND A FANCY GOLD PEN.

- SELL CANADA TO VENEZUELA. TELL CANADA IT’S A JOINT VENTURE IN SOCIAL REFORM TO COMBAT THE CONJOB-19 FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY. GET MEDAL.

- RAISE TAXES. NO REASON.

- SEND NATIONAL GUARD TO ALL HOMES TO DELIVER POPCORN TREATS (BAG OF CORN) FROM INACTIVE CORN SILOS TO ALL LOCKED DOWN HOUSEHOLDS. THERE WILL BE A BONUS OF SOME PACKETS OF SAFE UNOPENABLE AIRPLANE PEANUTS AS WELL, COURTESY OF FAILED AIRLINES.

- DISCOVER CURE FOR ACNE. GET MEDAL AND ANOTHER NOBEL PRIZE FOR SOMETHING.

- DISMANTLE OR TEAR DOWN ALL WALLS INCLUDING BORDER, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL WALLS. SET UP COMMITTEES TO FIGURE OUT SOLUTIONS TO RETAINING WALL REMOVALS AND HYDROELECTRIC DAMS.

FOR SOME REASON THE FLOW OF THINGS THAT COULD BE SEEM ENDLESS SO I WILL JUST STOP. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THINGS ADDED TO THIS LIST. I BET IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS. IN ANSWER TO SUCH BIDEN FINAL SOLUTIONS, GENERAL FLYNN HAD OTHER IDEAS.
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: This Is My Letter to America
]https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-letter-america/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal&ats_es=%5B-MD5-%5D

THIS INTERESTING THING IN BEIRUT WITH CONFLICTING TALES AND VIDEOS OF A BOMB (MOAB – BARREL SHAPED “CAUGHT” ON VIDEO), TO THE MISSILE (CAUGHT ON INFRARED), TO THE AMMONIUM NITRATE OF EXACTLY 2750.3 TONNES, NONE COMPARE TO THE SLIGHT BUT CLEAR EVIDENCE OF A PLASMA BURST FROM A DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON SEEN IN THE VARIOUS VIDEOS. SO THE REST ARE COVER STORIES, AND THE MORE THE BETTER TO CREATE CONFUSION. BUT PHYSICS IS NOT ON THAT SIDE. ONLY A PLASMA BURST WOULD CREATE A RADIATION SPIKE LIKE IT DID, AND CREATE A DECENT CRATER IN BEDROCK. AMMONIUM NITRATE NO. MOAB, NO. TACTICAL NUCLEAR MISSILE, YES. PLASMA BURST, YES. JUST LOOK AT THE “EVAPORATED” CORE OF WTC BUILDING 6 ON 9/11. DEW EVENTS (DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS) ARE VERY PRECISE AND MAKE THE MOST SENSE HERE I THINK. IF SO…WHO DID IT?
https://twitter.com/rosskopi/status/1291250164645031937

VERY IMPORTANT TO WATCH THIS.
Message from a Hollywood insider
A Child's Voice
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2FDE2HI7Z6Mt/

AND THE BEST FOR LAST. WHO RUNS THE SHOW?
This video by Daniel Liszt is a culmination of his lifework, investigating the JFK Assassination, the Deep State and the Secret Space Program.
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dark-journalist-x-protect-ufo-file-assassins/

DID YOU KNOW?

How many of us actually have a firm grip on what is about to occur? The changes that will come with a GCR/RV are far sweeping and the public response is uncertain. The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back. Are we, as a culture, ready to accept the changes that are to come? The worlds 'financial system' is so imbedded into how global business is done it will be a major strain on people not to look back at what has failed and to look forward to what will be.

We cannot dwell on what went wrong. Instead, one should focus on what to do next. We all should be spending our energies on moving forward toward finding the answers. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Unless we let go of our past errors and believe that the future can be better, we are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.

We will never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change our financial systems, we need to build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete and allow for a transition period to the new model. This is the basis for the GCR/RV. The hardest part won’t be letting go of the old system but rather learning to start over with the new one. Growth will be painful. Change will be painful. But nothing is more painful than staying stuck in a failed system.

Lessons learned from the past make us mistrust the future. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far we can go, just remember how far we have come. One of the hardest lessons of life is letting go. As we fight to hang on and move forward with progressive changes the corrupt will fight to not let go of their control. There will come a time when the host of bad guys will have been dealt with. The remaining bad guys will change hats and blend into the crowd to escape justice for their deeds. Pictures of blue skies and green pastures will be painted by those hidden corrupt and fed to the public for mental consumption. A really good tasting Kool-Aid if you will. Caution will be warranted when looking at things too good to be true or even has a hint of scam.

There will be things we don’t want to happen but will have to accept, things we don’t want to know but will have to learn and people we don’t want to deal with but will have to acknowledge. When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.
As an example, the concept and suggestions of obtaining a wealth manager when anyone currently engaged in that post has been educated on a financial system that has crippled the global economy. It stands to reason a new rationale for wealth management will manifest. But letting go of the past investment advice and strategies will take a different kind of discipline that we have yet to experience. IRA’s, annuities, 401k plans and the remaining host of accepted financial investments are products of a ruined system. Do we take advice or invest based on that school of knowledge?

For millions of years, humanity lived just like animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen. Speech has allowed the communication of ideas, enabling human beings to work together to build the impossible. Humanity's greatest achievements have come about by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking. With technology at our disposal, the possibilities are endless. Our greatest hopes can become reality if we just establish, and keep open, those needed lines of communication and make sure we keep talking.

The future depends on what we do today not on what lies in the past. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Just take the first step.

DJ

POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!! Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
=====
--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum