OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness
Date: August 17, 2020Author: Nwo Report

The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness Pol
Source:  Arjun Walia
CE founder Joe Martino, Dulce Ruby and I have decided to sit down once a week and have a conversation about various topics, sharing our thoughts and how each of us are feeling. In our latest episode we decided to talk about the metaphysics of politics and how it effects our psyche.
All three of us have gone down the rabbit hole when it comes to big politics. For me, I was first introduced to deception within politics through examining various topics, one of the first being ‘false flag terrorism’ as well as the strong connections that governments have with mainstream media outlets. When I came across a declassified document that states that the CIA task force “now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,” and that “this has helped us turn some ‘intelligence failure’ stories into ‘intelligence success” stories,’” I really started looking into it more and realized this is still happening.

The information I was coming across even corroborated with multiple award winning journalists.
I eventually came to the conclusion that the prime purpose of big politics and big media (which go hand in hand) is simply to manipulate human consciousness and shape our perception of major events which allows these powerful people to justify actions they like to take, usually to gain even more control over the human race. I found out that the ones who propose the solution to global issues are usually the ones creating these problems as well, intentionally in order to justify the actions they like to take under the guise of good will. Julian Assange exposed much of this, along with other war crimes and immoral/unethical actions of governments and big corporations. Why is he in jail facing 175 years?

In the second half of the episode we talk about genetically modified mosquitoes, because the US Environmental Protection Agency just approved the release of nearly one billion GM mosquitoes in Florida and Texas. To access the second part, you can sign up for your free trial at CETV. It’s a platform we created to allow us to continue doing our work. As a result of a massive amount of censorship and demonetization from social media platforms and Google, its the only way we can try to stay alive and do what we do. Thank you for your support!

https://youtu.be/eAzNoDUk8T8

https://nworeport.me/2020/08/17/the-metaphysics-of-politics-the-manipulation-of-human-consciousness/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

2The Metaphysics of Politics & The Manipulation of Human Consciousness Empty Awareness is part of IT Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:09 pm

gratzite

Consciousness Itself does not change as it is part of the Source of Creation.                                                     We are units of IT in limitation for the sake of experiences, and should be giving thanks for the opportunity of being present.
Metaphysical operations have been effected on a grand scale, information of which is available for the  curious within the maxim, ''Truth Is Indeed Greater Than Fiction''. 
As on my website: kasselmain.com "The Divine Herecies".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum