OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy

POOFness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Aug-2020 20:59:58
www.rumormill.news/152763
POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

https://youtu.be/kEYm9HDDjLs
Subject: THE MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Date: Wed, August 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Raw
HI ALL

I WAS TOLD THAT DURING THE 2016 ELECTION YEAR THERE WERE ABOUT 25 ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS ON TRUMP. WHY IS THAT? THEY WERE THAT SCARED THEN?

RIGHT NOW STILL, EVERYBODY SUBSCRIBES TO THE PLANDEMIC, AND NOBODY IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT SWEDEN AND SWITZERLAND DID THE RIGHT THING AND DID NOT LOCKDOWN OR SUBJECT ITS PEOPLE TO THE DANGERS OF MASKS. THEIR ECONOMIES ARE OK. ALL OTHER COUNTRIES FOLLOWED THE FERGUSON MODEL (ONE OF BILLY THE GOAT’S GUYS) THAT PANICKED EVERYBODY WITH FIGURES OF MILLIONS DEAD INSIDE THE HOUR.

THE ACTUAL BEGINNING OF THE CONJOB-19 AND HOW IT CAME TO BE FROM THE PERSON THAT INITIATED THE WHOLE PLANDEMIC.
https://threader.app/thread/1294645063985836032

THIS FELLOW STEPPED OUT AND SAID SOMETHING REAL TO HIS CITY POLITICIANS IN SESSION, AND THIS IS THE VOICE OF ALL THAT HAVE HAD IT AND HE PUT EVERYBODY ON NOTICE ON BEHALF OF US ALL.
That is interesting.. Man speaks out on the coronavirus hoax and issues a warning: "It's not gonna be peaceful much longer. Good citizens are gonna turn into real concerned and revolutionary citizens real soon." Shasta County, California (streamable.com)
https://thedonald.win/p/Gv6HSiii/that-is-interestingman-speaks-/c/

IN ANSWER TO REQUESTS IT IS HERE: SHADOWGATE. AS SOON AS IT WAS POSTED IT WAS TAKEN DOWN BY THE DEEP STATE CENSORS LIKE YOUTUBE, GOOGLE AND THE OTHERS.
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

THE PUSHBACK FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY FROM DOCTORS, IS SCATHING AND SHOULD PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN MANY GOVERNMENTS THAT WERE FORCED TO ADHERE TO THIS IDIOTIC WHO/UN LIVE FIRE EXERCISE DESIGNED TO FURTHER ENSLAVE HUMANITY IN THIS NEXT ITERATION OF SUBJUGATION. PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP EVERYWHERE NOW TO WHAT SWEDEN AND SWITZERLAND DID. THEIR ECONOMIES ARE JUST FINE AND SO ARE THEIR PEOPLE (WITHOUT MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND RIOTS).
History to 'vindicate Swedish COVID-19 strategy'
Sky News host Rowan Dean says the effectiveness of the COVID-19 herd immunity strategy implemented in Sweden and Switzerland “should put the fear of God into every politician in this country”. Some emerging reports seem to endorse the herd immunity strategy utilised by Sweden, which has now recorded far fewer deaths per capita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmwt_8tdNY

A VERY IMPORTANT ITEM THAT HAS NOT BEEN MADE MAINSTREAM (OF COURSE) IS THE DETRIMENTAL EFFECT 5 MILLIMETER 60 HERTZ BAND (5G) HAS ON THE HUMAN BODY AND CELLULAR STRUCTURE DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA IN 2012. THIS 43 YEAR OLD STUDY SAYS IT ALL BUT IT HAS BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.
It Will Happen By DECEMBER!! Dr Rashid Buttar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=rv5f6ebjQCc&feature=emb_logo

AND BRIEFLY TOUCHING ON MASKS AGAIN, READ THIS BEFORE PUTTING ONE ON.
https://rielpolitik.com/2020/08/16/medicine-wheel-read-this-first-before-wearing-a-mask/

YOU CAN NOT FIND THIS ON GOOGLE OR ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA EVEN THOUGH IT IS A “BIG BOOM”.
The CDC, World Health Organization and The New England Journal of Medicine now Admit that wearing a mask can lead to severe health issues.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aqRXDIVe21X9/

IN RESPECT OF THE STOCK MARKET, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A COMEBACK SO EARLY, BUT…
@Breaking911
BREAKING: S&P 500 rises to a record close, fully wiping out its coronavirus losses - CNBC
4:03 AM · Aug 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

AND NOW FOR A LIST OF KEEN OBSERVATIONS TO ACCOMPANY THE MOVIE SCRIPT ABOVE.

Not even in my wildest dreams, I imagined myself entering a Bank, wearing a mask and asking for money.

Never thought my hands, will one day consume more alcohol than my liver...never!

Quarantine seems like a Netflix series...just when you think its over, they release the next season.

I’m starting to like this mask thing... I went to the supermarket and saw two people I owe money to, they didn’t recognize me.

Who was complaining that 2020 didn’t have enough holidays...now what?

I need to social distance myself from my fridge; I tested positive in excess weight!

can someone tell me if the 2nd quarantine will be with the same family...
or can we change?

In just two weeks, we will hear if there still two more weeks to let us know, that two more weeks of quarantine are needed...

I’m not planning adding this 2020 to my age...I didn’t even use it!

We want to publicly apologize to the year 2019 for all the bad things we said about it.

To all the ladies who were praying for their husbands to spend more time with them... how are you doing?

My washing machine only accepts pijamas...I put a pair of jeans and a message came “stay home”!

If I see anyone on December 31 crying for this year ending, I will use a bottle on their head!

After all that we have been through, the only thing missing is that the vaccine will be available only in suppository form.

I feel like a teenager... no money in my wallet, hair long and out of control, thinking what to do with my life, and grounded home.

Smile, release stress and be safe!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS, AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT YOUR BRAIN. YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY DONE THAT FOR YOU.

GOD BLESS TRUST THE PLAN, IT IS DIVINE

+WWG1WGA

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 19, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
“DOWOL”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2020

POOPness for AUG 19: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam-Alert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum