OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:48 am

topspin2

I live in a suburb of NY...You may be familiar with it. Its called Connecticut. You New Yorkers are flowing into Connecticut as you rush to leave the cesspool known as New York City. You whining about your city's state of affairs..Your liberal elected mayor De Blasio has informed you that he has no intention of reopening all of your small restaurants for indoor business and will let the 300k or more employees walk the streets unemployed. He has made no plans to help with your rent, food and any other necessities.
Well let me be the first to say, YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE! You voted him in and now you live with his lies and deceit.
I mean, I really want to be nice about it, but living in the jewish liberal town I do, dodging all these BLM signs has just got under my skin. And let me be the first to say that we dont have very many black folks in this town.
Nope hardly any..Go to a high school football game, no blacks there. Go to the supermarket, nope, none there. So whats up with all these signs?
 I can tell you. Its all for show...This jewish town supports black from a distance. Hell they all moved out of Hartford because the blacks moved in. Jews hate blacks almost as much as they hate Arabs, almost as much as they hate the goyim. So now its not bad enough that I have to live in a 50% jewish town, now these friggin banker kazillionaires are driving around town looking for new homes because they have ruined NY. The jews have been thrown out of 44 countries in their time, and why is this, because they dont assimilate. The want to control everything. THEY, are the chosen ones...What a bunch of crap. Dont believe me, read the talmud. It will tell you how the jews are supposed to treat the rest of humanity.
Well, I feel better now. Now I know all of you liberals will find this a bit harsh. I know how much you hate the truth and how your world revolves around what feels good. Well take a look around and you will see what your choices have created. And remember all you NYers, should you need a place to move, there is plenty of rents in Hartford which is a short bus ride away from the jobs that will be available in this jewish mecca, as their yards need cleaning, their meals need to be cooked. They may even take time to get to know your children...They like children....

And Purps will remove this post in 5,4,3,2,1,

freedomlives likes this post

2TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Tenor

3TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 pm

topspin2

LOL Purps.....I thought for sure this would be a goner...You have mellowed down since you hit 49....

4TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ikr? just a big softie these daze!

shy TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS 2488351696

5TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:49 am

freedomlives

freedomlives

IDK if any of you have checked out Crowdsource The Truth2, Jason's interview with Bishop, RE: Koby Bryant a Luciferian Project Completed #9, but you should. It's all about THEM, the parasites that need to be deported to their own planet for our own survival. They are a disease here on our earth. They MUST be taken out, away, or WTFE you want to label their removal as, but they have to go. The huge question is HOW are we gonna do that when most of these sheeple believe that these parasites are the chosen, by their own "Christian god"? DOGMA = Black pill given to the sheeple courtesy of "the chosen"....THEM. I can't say who THEY are, but those of you who are woke, know...this plague has to be stopped by any means necessary.

6TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Empty Re: TO ALL OF THE NEW YORKERS Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi freedomlives and welcome to the site. Thanks for joining and commenting.
Yes...at the speed with which "THEY" are going we better figure it out soon. Feels like we don't have much time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum