OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stina Marie - Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith EXbW4pIWAAENH7M?format=jpg&name=360x360

hey. long time no see :D so, some stuff went down recently if youre not aware. its been kinda nutso. people have been asking my opinion on this situation. initiallly i wasnt going to say anything because i was kinda done with content creating and....because - some stuff just didnt add up. but hey. i dont know any of these people in real life. they could all be lying. they could all be telling the truth for all i know. dont know. all i know is this is some straight up Maury you are not the father, JERRRY JERRRY JERRRRRYYYY sally jesse raphael shit if i ever seen it and yall need to stop acting like florida trash and get your butts off the internet. lord have mercy. btw i closed my patreon because like i said i was done with all this. idk if i'll be coming back to content creation but i just felt the need to share what i found and the inconsistencies that stood out to me. and point out the fact yall act thirsty sometimes and be believing shit far too easy. come on now. im suppose to be the gullible one! JK JK. and for the record, this is not me defending emery smiths claims of being a secret space face or whatever. this is me sharing information which could be taken into consideration in regards to his character as a person, as a boyfriend, and as someone who is literally in the midst of being cancelled because one dude came online and said yall need to. and yall are listening. im lookin at you Qi and Conscious Vitality. again i could be wrong about all of this. and if so i am sorry. but hey, i aint the one who went online running my mouth about my life and opened myself up to judgement and my story and motives being picked apart. oh btw. here is that colossal is crazy video. just binge his channel. its worth it. https://youtu.be/xllrOeokKpc yall need me yall know where to find me.

https://youtu.be/6OAIa59fFIU

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum