OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Missing woman found alive floating in the sea EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing woman found alive floating in the sea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Missing woman found alive floating in the sea

Posted on Wednesday, 30 September, 2020

Missing woman found alive floating in the sea News-pacific-waves

The woman had been on quite a journey. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 Brocken Inaglory
A woman who had been missing for two years has been found floating in the ocean and very much alive.
The remarkable story was reported on Saturday, September 26th when fishermen off the coast of Puerto Colombia spotted what they initially believed to be a log floating in the water.

They soon realized however that it was in fact a person lying in a rubber floatation device.

After rescuing her from the water, it turned out that this was Angelica Gaitan - a 46-year-old from Colombia who had been reported missing some two years prior.

After receiving hospital treatment, she recalled what had happened to her.

According to her story, Gaitan had gone missing after escaping an abusive relationship in 2018 and had spent six months on the streets before asking the Women's Office in Barranquilla for assistance.

Measures were taken to protect her from her ex-partner, but when she learned on Friday that she would be forced to leave the shelter, she headed down to the beach and intended to throw herself into the ocean.

"Being on the seashore I found myself alone and in solitude; I decided to jump into the sea and let it take me," she said. "I just had to hope this nightmare would soon be over."

When the fishermen rescued her from the water however, she felt like she had been given a second chance.

"I feel like I was born again, thank God," she said.

"If I had had an opportunity or help I would not make that decision. Now I am very grateful because God gave me a new opportunity to move forward."

Source: MSN.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/339841/missing-woman-found-alive-floating-in-the-sea

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum