OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief News-haim-eshed

Is there really a secret pact between world governments and ET ? Image Credit: Haim Eshed
A retired Israeli security chief has claimed that we've been in contact with the 'Galactic Federation' for years.
According to Haim Eshed, who spent 30 years as head of Israel's space security program, both Israel and the United States have been in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials for years.

This 'Galactic Federation', he claims, made contact as part of their efforts to understand "the fabric of the universe" and have a base on Mars which is also home to representatives from both countries.

US President Donald Trump is not only aware of this, Eshed argues, but was also on the verge of disclosing the situation until the Galactic Federation stepped in to stop him from doing so.

They claimed that such a revelation would cause mass hysteria and that humanity first needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised," said Eshed. "Every place that I went to at the academy with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind. "

"I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

The 87-year-old has now published a book - The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed - in which he details his experiences.

So far however, no concrete evidence of this alleged 'Galactic Federation' has been forthcoming.

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341636/us-israel-in-contact-with-et-claims-former-chief

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum