OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do? Image

What Did You Expect the Supreme Court to Do?

Posted on December 12, 2020 by David Robinson  
By Judge Anna von Reitz | Big Lake, Alaska

I awoke today to cries of anguish and shouts of joy, as the two misbegotten sides of the political spectrum erupted in response to the news that the United States Supreme Court declined to hear arguments from the State of Texas, et alia. 
As I pointed out yesterday, there is a dangerous confusion caused by using the word “State” to describe “Confederate States” that are actually State-of -State business organizations, and not actual States at all.

This exact confusion is what happened here.
The case in question was being raised by the State of Texas, not Texas.  
As I also pointed out, such a suit would have to be entertained in Original Jurisdiction, which is only accessible when one State attacks another State in international jurisdiction.   
So, Original Jurisdiction can’t be accessed by the State of Texas for the same reason that the State of Texas, as an incorporated entity, can’t legitimately invoke sovereign immunity. 
A State, as I keep preaching, is not “the same as” a State-of-State. 
The United States Supreme Court knows this as well as I do, and knows that a State-of-State that functions under corporate private law in international jurisdiction doesn’t have the standing to enter Original Jurisdiction.  
Texas, not the State of Texas, would have to bring the suit for it to be in Original Jurisdiction, and that is not even possible.  
Why?  Because the Cause — election tampering involving a foreign-owned corporation’s private elections — is miles outside of Texas’ interests and jurisdictions. 
That would be like me bringing suit because the corporation providing my lawn care services held new corporate elections and cheated, leaving me to work with Joey Brazos instead of Leon Helmdich.  
As the Employer, I can tell the lawn care corporation that I won’t work with Joey Brazos, because he is a known crook, and as a result, he doesn’t have permission to come onto my property to provide any services.  
But that is not a matter for the Supreme Court to decide. That’s a matter for the Employer and Party-to-Contract to decide.  
It’s apparent to me and I hope that it is now apparent to you (and to the clueless State Attorney Generals) that the United States Supreme Court couldn’t entertain the complaint brought by the State of Texas and seventeen other such “Confederate States” — because none of them have standing to enter Original Jurisdiction. 
Therefore, it is absolutely no surprise that despite the gravity of the situation, the Supreme Court turned them down.  The Supreme Court Justices literally could not hear such a case, even if they wanted to. 
Instead, the published statutes of the corporations in question, common sense, and the authority of the Commander-in-Chief will have to prevail. And I have no doubt that it will. 
As for all of you reading this, this is an excellent lesson.  
Your State, your actual State of the Union, is calling you to get involved in self-governance, an occupation you are heir to and which you have been neglecting to your own detriment.  Only your State has the standing to abide in Original Jurisdiction and only you have the right and responsibility to direct its affairs.  
Go to: www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net and get started today

https://mainerepublicemailreport.com/2020/12/12/what-did-you-expect-the-supreme-court-to-do/

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailreport.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum