OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings
Date: December 16, 2020Author: Nwo Report 
Sightings up by more than 283%

NYC Sees ‘Astronomical’ Rise In UFO Sightings 544_ufo01

Source: Zero Hedge
Sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) in New York City have increased 31% this year over 2019 – 46, compared with 35. 
Compared with 2018 figures (of around a dozen), 2020 sightings are astronomically higher, so far jumping by more than 283%, according to NYPost, citing data from the National UFO Reporting Center.
The borough with the most UFO sightings was Brooklyn this year, coming in at 12. The second was Manhattan with 11, and Queens with 10. Staten Island had eight, and the Bronx saw five.
NYPost said the most “memorable intergalactic incidents” occurred in the summer months, on Staten Island and in the Bronx.
The first incident occurred on Jun. 8. A Bronxite said 30 objects “flew in a perfect line, in perfect synchronicity” that “looked like a bunch of moving stars.” 
The observer claimed: “I don’t drink, or take any drugs whatsoever. I’m not a UFO conspiracy theorist.”
Then on July 21, a Staten Islander spotted an “oval” craft that “looked and sounded like a helicopter. Then, the mysterious flying machine “sent a surge of heat/radiation through my body!”
The Islander “honestly thought it was the government putting something into the air with everything going on during these times and I thought I would wake up and find it all over the news or on Instagram.”
On Sept. 15, a Brooklynite looked “out the bathroom window of his home” and saw “orange/metallic” orbs “standing still over the Canarsie/Jamaica Bay area.”
They said: “By the time I called my son, they were gone. I could not believe my eyes.”
Earlier in the year, a Manhattanite reported UFOs swirling around the Statue of Liberty. 
Even though these were first-hand accounts – there was no physical evidence such as a picture or video to back up their claims, well, as far as we know. 
Last week, Haim Eshed, former head of Israel’s Defense Ministry’s space directorate, told Israel’s Yediot Aharonot newspaper that aliens exist and have been waiting to show themselves but added they remain secret because “humanity isn’t ready” for the reveal. 
With the world certainly a strange place in 2020, it was noted earlier this month that “alien monoliths” were appearing in the US and even in Europe.

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/16/nyc-sees-astronomical-rise-in-ufo-sightings/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum