OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families
Date: December 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families Hqdefault

Source: Matthew T. McDonald
On Wednesday afternoon Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) took the floor of the United States Senate to give remarks and updates about the Covid stimulus bill that is being negotiated by an eleven member bipartisan group in the Senate.
“Last week I came to this floor on two separate occasions with Senator Sanders to talk about the need for direct assistance for working families. I said that I was willing to use every tool at my disposal to make sure this body acted to give direct assistance to working people in need as a part of Covid relief, and I said then and I say it again today the working people should be first in line for Covid relief, not last. They should be the first consideration, not some after thought,” remarked the Junior Senator from Missouri.
“I please to report that we were told today that direct assistance to working families and working people is in the bill. The working people will be getting assistance.”
The direct assistance relief that is being backed by the unlikely duo of Senators Hawley and Sanders is overwhelmingly popular with voters as it ensures that single Americans are provided with a $1,200 stimulus check, couples are given $2,400, and each child is given $500, which is the same rate of direct relief that Americans were provided in April.
In short, a couple with three children would get $3,900 in direct stimulus relief money to use at their own discretion.
“It would be a dereliction of duty if Congress adjourns for Christmas without having a vote on providing working families with direct payments. Working people are struggling. And they should be the first people given relief, not last,” Hawley said in a statement.
“In the midst of so much economic desperation, Congress cannot go on recess without providing this $1,200 emergency assistance to the American people in their time of need,” Sanders said.
Members of the stimulus negotiating team hope to have a bill ready by the end of the week.

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families Tw7JPE5v_normal

The Hill

@thehill

Sen. Josh @HawleyMO makes passionate case for direct assistance to working people: "I'm not interested in stimulus, I'm interested in helping working people survive and help them to get back up on their feet so they can manage their own lives. That's why the need is so great."

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EpZQimOWMAcJVe5
5:08 PM · Dec 16, 2020

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/18/senator-josh-hawley-announces-direct-cash-relief-for-american-working-families/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families 131972929_1017612188647562_2855224720933465855_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=pppp0-x2-7wAX8ZiFVP&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum