OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France
Published: December 18, 2020

Source: the mind unleashed

In the past week, two of Jeffrey Epstein’s wealthy and famous accomplices have been arrested under suspicion of rape, sex trafficking, and other related charges.
As we reported on Monday, fashion mogul Peter Nygård was arrested for charges relating to dozens of victims, who claim that the 79-year-old multi-millionaire was just as bad, if not worse than Epstein.
Now, another well-known modeling agent that was associated with Epstein has been arrested. Jean-Luc Brunel, who allegedly once gifted Epstein two 12-year-old French girls, was arrested in Paris this week while attempting to board a flight to Dakar in Senegal.
Victims believe that Brunel was on his way to Dakar because he was tipped off about the arrest, as Senegal doesn’t have an extradition treaty with France.
According to Le Parisien newspaper, Brunel was arrested for charges of rape, sexual assault against minors, sexual harassment, criminal conspiracy, and human trafficking.

Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France AGev4kQM_normal

julie k. brown

@jkbjournalist

BREAKING: Modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel, one of Jeffrey Epstein's accused recruiters, arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Modeling Agent Who "Gifted" Epstein Two 12-Year-Olds Arrested Fleeing France BjGREXQk?format=jpg&name=small

Did a Miami-based modeling agency fuel Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘machine of abuse’?
Dec. 17, 2020 update: Modeling mogul Jean-Luc Brunel, a close associate and one-time business partner of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been arrested in France and is being held for...

miamiherald.com

10:44 AM · Dec 17, 2020

Brunel has been in hiding since Epstein’s apparent death, and has been known as a close associate. Brunel’s name appeared more than 15 times on flight logs for Epstein’s private jet, and he visited Epstein close to 70 times when he was in prison the first time ten years ago.
Long before the Epstein scandal broke, Brunel was accused of rape by several models in a 1988 CBS documentary.
Brunel founded the modeling agencies Karin Models and MC2 Model Management, and used his position in the industry to take advantage of young girls, many of whom came from poor families.
Thysia Huisman, one of Brunel’s victims, said that the arrest was entirely unexpected.
“It’s incredible. I didn’t expect it all. Brunel raped me in 1991. He drugged me and raped me and I never came forward as I was ashamed. After Epstein’s arrest I felt I had to come forward,” Huisman told The Daily Beast.
Huismann wrote a book called “Close Up” where she details many of her experiences, including her encounters with Epstein and Brunel.
“I met Epstein through Brunel. I stayed at Brunel’s place in Paris and at night there were parties with older business friends of his and young, very young models and one night he gave me a drink and said we had to celebrate the start of my career in Paris,” she said.
She told investigators that Brunel drugged her drink and then raped her.
“I woke up the next day and the only thing I thought of was I had to escape his house and I took the first train out of Paris to Brussels and I never came back to Paris until last year when I went back to speak to the police and they took it really seriously,” she said.
Anne-Claire Lejeune, a lawyer representing several of Brunel’s alleged victims said that they have been waiting for this arrest for a long time.
“The victims have long awaited the arrest of Jean-Luc Brunel. They welcome this custody with relief, and confidence in the legal consequences that will be given. Their word finally takes on a meaning,” Lejeune said.
It is not clear when Brunel will be due to appear in court.

https://youtu.be/goYR80d7FcM

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/78801/modeling-agent-who-gifted-epstein-two-12yearolds-arrested-fleeing.html

Thanks to: https://www.blacklistednews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum