OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gestapo Police invade Scottish home

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Gestapo-pic-Night-Train-to-Munich

I never called police pigs before, but more and more of them seem to be these days. These are the enforcers of the new fascist regime. This family had their home invaded under suspicion of having non-household members around. The police acted like thugs. To stop this we MUST organise our own local (unarmed) militia, all create a Telegram group sothat, if one family home gets invaded, just message the group and the other group members can come to the house to ensure that the police don't exceed their authority.

https://youtu.be/l3vDfLREuzg

2Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:31 am

ANENRO

I saw the civilian put his hands on the cop.
The cop had all the rights to defense and protect himself.

No one is allowed to put their hands on a police officer. No one!

3Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bullshit... they were told to leave
we don't know the back story but clearly those people, with terrified kids watching, were man handled.

4Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:37 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

There is growing a number of claims that these goons are not police. The claims have substance when videos show middle aged seriously overweight aggressive primates that have been shaved and given a uniform, being unable to catch a man running away from them at a speed police of the same age as the running man could match.

The claims also state these goons are not police at all but low intellect aggressive thugs who crave power over others. The allegation that they are employed by GS4 would add substance to the claim. If they were armed with more than a taser there would be a spate of killings.

The claim blair started this descent  is completely believable

5Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:52 pm

ANENRO

Very interesting line of reasoning you two have.  
The title of the video is, "Gestapo Police" invade Scottish home......
So, you two are saying the "fake police" wearing "fake police uniforms" were bored and decided to "invade" someone's home and harassed the residents? And when the resident(s) ordered "the fake police" to leave, the "fake police" did not leave?
Very interesting line of reasoning.

6Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ummm... no I clearly said we do NOT know the backstory. I never implied they were not "real" enforcement. I did though add the word "Gestapo" to the title because that was my take on it. You can clearly hear the woman say "Get out of my house". Clearly heard the kid(s) screaming and scared. Seriously WTF?
Now I do not live in Scotland and I know every country has their own rules... but here if you do not have a warrant you can't come in.
But this somehow bothers you Anenro. If you are an officer or if you have inside info I would love to know.

7Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4ever do warrants need to be presented to have entry in a private citizens home where you are? Do you know what the law is in Scotland?

8Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:30 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Purpz

As far as I know there are certain criteria for forced entry to a private home but.....this would be for a high level offence such as but not limited to imminent reason to stop an act of terrorism or atrocity, threatening the life of the Monarch and or heirs, serious domestic violence, abuse of the vulnerable etc. 

Most visits by plod other than doorstep waffle relate to informing relatives of a death/accident/injury, returning a wayward youth and asking "does this belong to you" firearms offocer inspecting security etc

Blair muddied the waters years back by making traffic wardens enforcement officers, David Icke reports they have special undefined powers including entering a property should police be involved in bigger nastiness going on at some undisclosed future date.

Common law and European law were both practiced here as was/is Imperial weights and measurements alongside metric.

European law is a alien to common law is so much as common law says everything is allowed unless expressly forbidden (not for biden though).

So the short answer is I am not entirely clear about forced entry and aggression if allowed entry by resident without showing a warrant as courts tend to side with the plod. All appearances of plod with a warrant by it's nature allow entry to detain suspect or search premises.7

Scotland retained many of it's own laws after 1707 and is different in some examples than common law and what they would be I have no idea

9Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:43 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

ANENRO
Very interesting line of reasoning you two have.  
The title of the video is, "Gestapo Police" invade Scottish home......
So, you two are saying the "fake police" wearing "fake police uniforms" were bored and decided to "invade" someone's home and harassed the residents? And when the resident(s) ordered "the fake police" to leave, the "fake police" did not leave?
Very interesting line of reasoning.

So you are saying you will take wording out of context, turn it to create a diversion from any points raised into a right wrong argument

Now that's a very interesting line of reasoning

Are you the current speaker of the US house of representatives?

10Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 pm

ANENRO

Quoting this blog's jester:

Are you the current speaker of the US house of representatives?

I rather keep my answer to his comical question to myself.

11Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

APPARENTLY THIS WAS ABOUT NOT WEARING A FACE COVERING. WOW!!

Police Scotland Fascists Enter Home After Claim From Stasi Neighbour Of ‘Covid’ Rules Breach And Physically Attack The Family When In Fact Their Seriously Ill Daughter Had Just Come Home From Hospital. These Face-Nappy Morons Then Charge The Family With Assaulting THEM

Yes People, Are You Awake Yet?? This has Nothing To Do With Health, And Everything To Do With Destroying The Global Economy In Order To Usher In An Orwellian One World Government Tyranny! Covid Clearly Does Not Exist (See Breaking News: Authorities Forced To Admit That SarsCov2 (‘Covid-19’) Does Not Exist https://wp.me/p19seq-946
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home A1802d59-e976-405f-b804-52d0d74f6fda
Link To Video Below.

Gestapo Police invade Scottish home OzTYx-BM_normal
Darrell Hines: Truth To Power
@Darrellmhines

Police Scotland fascists enter home after claim

Gestapo Police invade Scottish home _zNyultb?format=jpg&name=240x240

Police Scotland fascists enter home after claim from Stasi neighbour of ‘Covid’ rules breach and...
https://twitter.com/BigBrotherWatch/status/1347264640552759296

davidicke.com

4:28 PM · Jan 9, 2021

Wearing a mask causes hypoxia, irreparable brain damage, the myelin sheath of the brain is destroyed. If worn for extended periods lung cancer develops. And this is how you can expect your face to look. Rebreathing your carbon dioxide is lethal to the body. Again, ARE YOU AWAKE YET??
Gestapo Police invade Scottish home F1f835ff-a7a5-41f0-bef5-d536be6b7013

https://darrellhines.net/2021/01/10/police-scotland-fascists-enter-home-after-claim-from-stasi-neighbour-of-covid-rules-breach-and-physically-attack-the-family-when-in-fact-their-seriously-ill-daughter-had-just-come-ho/

Thanks to: https://darrellhines.net

12Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:30 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

I have been told plod and such like were to be instructed to knock doors to see if people were wearing masks at home, in certain parts that would be a very silly thing to do

ANENRO likes this post

13Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Empty Re: Gestapo Police invade Scottish home Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:33 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

ANENRO wrote:
I rather keep my answer to his comical question to myself.

Aww go on, you know you want to...you teasy little minx you  muah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum