OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO

January 20, 2021 The Marshall Report

The first Day of the Biden Corporation is off to a very busy start. Many executive orders needed to be over ridden and the CEO was ready with pen in hand. Rescinding, rescinding….and then of course 1776 Report canceled from the White House web site along with anything Trump and We The People, replaced with WE THE PEOPLE CORPORATE RULINGS.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-96

The surreal event just didn’t seem all that patriot, nor did it have any pomp and grandeur. At least that was my take. The gaslighters on fake news said it was the bla, bla, bla and best they ever saw.
What the press failed to report was the message from France praising President Trump and railed in a professional manner about the coup to steal the election. Well, Biden’s off on the wrong foot there…and I’m sure the whole world is watching with popcorn to see just how far he will be able to go on his corporate leash?

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO ERJjm75a_normal

@amuse
@amuse
The French praising President Trump.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO R1RuRo5T9D9wxGUh
4:51 PM · Jan 20, 2021

After all, it is now common knowledge that one of the sister corporations, the one that funds the stuff also known as the Vatican has had their coffers all but emptied and so has the Italian government. The entire nation is running in circles and the government heads have resigned. So far including the Italian mafia over 300 in Italy have been arrested….leaving Italy in a financial shambles that looked dire until yesterday it righted itself a bit leaving Conte in power, but, with a tighter rein. We’ll have to wait and see where this goes for it’s still broke. Italy’s Conte survives no-confidence vote to stave off government collapse – The Washington Post . Where ever the gold in the vaults have gone is anyones guess, and then there are other issues within its secrets. Vatican risks going broke slowly, former treasurer Cardinal Pell says | Catholic News in Asia | LiCAS.news | Licas News ; Vatican risks going broke slowly, former treasurer Cardinal Pell says | Catholic News in Asia | LiCAS.news | Licas News
Biden is ready to write checks and send big bucks to governors, nations, and rev up a war while he halts oil production at home and gets us back into the middle east energy wars. He has rolled up his sleeves ready for the games to begin. I think they are called the Hunger games. At least his entertainment today gave that impression.
The Biden Corporation had a bit of the hunger games and super bowl half time as Lady Gaga presented her version of something…dressed right out of the movie and singing the national anthem. By the way she sang the song beautifully and her voice was lovely. That’s true.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-90

When she was preparing, Mike Pence was there to assist, handing he the microphone. How sweet.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-91

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-92

Don’t even ask me to explain the photo above, for although I liked the movie, I’m not sure I want to live it. My answer would be strikingly shocking for most ears to hear. But we seem to have Lady Gaga and the hunger games stars saluting their new CORPORATE OVERLORD in the land of something? Certainly not under God. It wasn’t your typical coronation, that’s for sure. Perhaps they were just getting ready to see who would be sent out in this years games. You know, who gets to eat and who doesn’t sorta thing.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Biden-trap-dc-eye-of-sauron-768x506-1

But, hey…I really have no clue as to what this meant or the meaning they intended to send. It’s like the innocent spirit cooking thing…I have no idea what they mean or don’t mean by eating food that looks like human body parts and babies. It’s one of those elite upper class things that they do for fun and people who question it all are crazy conspiracy nuts.
The CEO also held his first press conference today. It looks a bit high tech but hey, he’s on the cutting edge and enjoys censorship. He can unplug any questions he wants. It’s fool proof for the new corporation.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-93

Why didn’t Trump think of this?
Meanwhile, President Trump sent his letter to the new CEO as is custom. Now, I am told this was the letter, so before anyone fact checks me and starts to hollar…I make no claim as to the authenticity of this letter, I merely present it for you to see and consider.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-94

Meanwhile in cities outside of the corporate grounds the protestors that Biden called a myth, and fake news called peaceful, were conducting their own form of support. I was told that once there was a new CEO over the corporation and now because of that, all the protests would stop. Well, this is just the first day…so I’ll give it a little longer before I make any real judgement.

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO Image-95

MORE HERE: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/20/the-corporation-of-the-united-states-gets-new-ceo/

Thanks to: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EsOwS5WXYAA-VlT?format=jpg&name=medium

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO EsOwS5WXUAM63Ye?format=jpg&name=medium

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum