OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’
Date: January 27, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Policing language AND facts now
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’ Image-822

Source: Steve Watson
The latest of Joe Biden’s THIRTY SEVEN executive orders signed in the first week of his presidency states that the term ‘Chinese virus’ or ‘China virus’ is now banned.
Yes, this is real.

The White House website confirms that Biden signed this EO.
CBS News reported ‘Biden to address racism toward Asian Americans during pandemic with executive action’.
The report notes that “The Biden executive order is also expected to direct federal agencies like the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to examine whether there are xenophobic references like “China virus” in any existing policies, directives or government websites published by the Trump administration.”
NBC News lists all the executive actions Biden has instigated thus far, with the last being the ban on the term ‘China Virus’. The report notes that “additionally, the order directed the attorney general to work to prevent discrimination and hate crimes.”
Given that literally anything is now being touted as a ‘hate crime’, that could mean banning or canceling absolutely everyone and everything.
As we noted earlier, Biden admitted back in October that anyone who legislates by executive order should be considered ‘a dictator’.
Biden appears not to know what he is actually signing, and can barely hold the pen:

https://youtu.be/W4jhwyI-B-s

After managing to stuff the pen in his pants, Biden then babbled on about the wearing of face masks, for which he has already issued multiple executive mandates.
Biden said that a Congressman told him to “kiss my ear, I’m not wearing a mask”.
BIDEN: "One Congressman pointed out– he used a very color term to say– wearing a mask, I tell them to 'kiss my ear.' I'm not wearing a mask. Well guess what, not very American." pic.twitter.com/FIfvJ0zLbT
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 26, 2021

https://nworeport.me/2021/01/27/biden-signs-executive-order-to-ban-the-term-china-virus/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum