OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time'

Posted on Saturday, 13 February, 2021

Musk: 'seeking aliens is a waste of time' News-parkes-telescope

Is the hunt for alien life a futile endeavour ? Image Credit: CC BY 3.0 John Masterson, CSIRO
During a recent interview, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk talked about aliens and the futility of looking for them.
With his sights set firmly on sending humans to Mars in the coming decades, Musk is certainly no stranger to fielding questions about the possibility of intelligent extraterrestrial life in the universe.

Speaking during an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Musk - who recently became the world's richest man - seemed somewhat skeptical about the topic.

"Honestly, I think I would know if there were aliens," he said. "I mean, if they wanted us to know [about them], they could just show up and walk down main street like 'hey, I'm an alien check me out.'"

"'Here's my spaceship, I just landed in the middle of Time Square.' [Then] we'd be like, 'Okay, we believe you.' They are very subtle, these aliens."

Rogen followed up by asking Musk how much he thought about UFOs during his work at SpaceX.

"Zero," he replied. "If they show up, I'm like, 'Great, this is new information' like, 'Where were you guys up until now?' If I see some evidence for aliens, I'll be the first [to be like] 'ahh aliens.'"

As for the hunt for evidence of alien life, Musk is adamant that this is a waste of time.

"If there are aliens, they are just very subtle," he said. "They're being pretty shy. So, as far as we can tell there's none nor are we seeing signals from any other solar system."

Source: Alt Press

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/343880/musk-seeking-aliens-is-a-waste-of-time

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum