OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

My Name is Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff, I have a nonprofit.
I am looking for land 500 to 20,000 acres to steward for years to come. My Biodynamic farm project is a 50 years project. This project will build a full-scale in alignment with nature farm for rehabilitating combat veterans into farmers. This project has many aspects for more information please contact me about interest. consciousnessofeconomics@gmail.com
I am also desiring to have land so that I can perform large-scale land restoration for nature on the land alongside the farm, where wild animals that are restored may be released on it. Planting for use and growing to seed many of the vanishing herbal medicine plants.
The land will also be utilized for outgrows of seed, native seeds that are vanishing from our world as well. I am involved with specific groups who share these seeds for outgrows to put back into the native people’s hands and those who want to grow them.
If you are wanting to retire, If you want to give your land to the government or conservation projects, think about me, I would love to take the land and take care of it for the rest of my life, utilizing it only for the good and the betterment of the land, animals, and plants, for the education of humans.
If you want to retire and continue to live on the land would love to take care of you as well.
For more information please contact me @ consciousnessofeconomics@gmail.com 
I would love to talk to you about my long-term projects and about your land.
https://coe-llc.com/2021/02/27/donate-your-land-wyoming-life-time-stewardship/
Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming Small534

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum