OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You! LV1F02JI3q

Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You!

This Daniel Liszt interview of former Assistant HUD Secretary and Solari Report Publisher, Catherine Austin Fitts picks up from Part 1, talking about the deep divide between those embracing freedom and those fixated on domination and subjugation.
“What we’re watching is a war. We’re watching a spiritual war, a consciousness war, a legal war, a physical war – I mean, we are in a war. It’s interesting, you look at the group that’s basically trying to load an operating system into our bodies and our minds, they’re making it up as they go. They don’t have this locked-down and they’re doing something that is not only experimental but it’s very hard to do, so if you look at the unpredictable ways this could spin, it’s quite extraordinary…
“We have two variables. One is culture, one is finance. The financial one is ‘They Print vs We Print,’ because succeeding is going to require us to decentralize the money-creation and the wealth-creation.
“So, we need equity markets for neighborhoods, we need currencies for neighborhoods, we can’t just let the Iron Bank rule the planet, in terms of money-creation.
“So, that’s Number One but then the other is a Human Culture vs an Inhuman Culture. Now, some people call it ‘transhumanism’. I just call it ‘inhuman’. Now, a human culture is one in which we are individually sovereign, divine individuals with inalienable rights, by Divine Authority. An inhuman culture is one where we’re a natural resource to be exploited like an oil deposit or a herd of livestock.
“Those are our choices. As you know, I truly believe that death is not the worst thing that can happen. I would much rather die than end up living in an inhuman culture…It’s our choice. The Government can kill our body – I can’t stop the Government from killing my body but I have the power to stay within the umbrella of my inalienable rights.
“This is going to come down to how many people understand that and act accordingly…Here’s the thing: How are we going to take the brilliance and the genius of the Scottish Enlightenment, that became the Constitution and became the experiment of the United States and reinvent it – reinvent a vision of how we live under the Constitution…
“I think each one of us has to decide that we’re part of an incredible covenant and we have the power to preserve that covenant, whether it’s the cultural covenant of Western Civilization or the legal and political covenant of the Constitution, which for me, first and foremost is the spiritual covenant that we have with each other.
“So, I refuse to give up on the covenant, period. Because whatever the central bankers are trying to do, I think their ‘Going Direct’ reset will fail. It’s too contradictory to life and I don’t underestimate – you say, ‘What does America look like in 2025?’ There’s people who say there are going to be 100,000,000 people left in North America in 2025 [the Deagel prediction] – I don’t underestimate the ability of the ‘Going Direct’ reset and these injections to kill hundreds of millions of people.
“So, there’s no doubt we’re living in highly uncertain times and highly dangerous times and my advice to everybody is we come here for a purpose. What’s your purpose? So, now’s the time to put into the psychic storm a vision of the kind of human civilization we want t be a part of.
“So, don’t fight directly with the central bankers but be prepared to lead us into a human civilization when they fail.”
There’s much more in this interview. This is Catherine Austin Fitts at her best and a hat tip to Dark Journalist for providing the the listening and the space all these years for this blossoming moment in which she shares her insights and wisdom.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dark-journalist-catherine-austin-fitts-mr-global-wants-you/
Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum