OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Par’s discoveries from Long Distant Healing on my Radio Show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iB6fr7kr3c

These Posts PAR sent me over 4 days after his long-distance healing we did live on my radio show…
Please see the record of the radio show, PAR was on the second hour, I did remote healing on him, the first time he ever experienced anything like it…
I imagine co2-snow in water ..making “bubbles rise up.. ..I had a mental “freeing” image of “bubbles rising in fluids from step shaped “ice cubes as a step pyramid two along side each other and orange hue color for my inner eye and release of “energy and well being rising/arising”..
..it was a very refreshing and relieving feeling to stretch my body/shoulders and close my eyes and have this sensation running trhough it!
..recap your own energy now ..thanks for a very interesting moment of healing on your show.
I have a very nice session with a wise healer telling me to “skip all those regrets” ..
..this wise healer also told me the “no sorries in need for this ..just raise your protection when in need”
All day I had ran I very nice “focus on me and my own need (to onw and make me my own self first priority) ..
.. Normally will attack me for “smallest things that is visible/audible” around me “going about work” with her argument it “hurts her ears/self-confidence if she can not manage and control me I would assume ..
..this day was sort of “I will do what ever” since it is really the benefit of me if I service my things..
,.thinking about the nice day and the very interesting session you offered so generously ..and thinking about the interesting affects of the left shoulder already presenting itself..
..then I made that “normal” ..I slipped getting things under control again a “sorry” slipped over my lips ..meant as a “nice gesture” towards the one always looking for moments just like that ..and something more interesting occured ..a strong “almost pain/fencing/fending off/anger feel” arouse strongly in my right upper side chest clearly indicating that sorry need not be.. ..and “go git her done” had made its impression and my sense of putting “excuses and sorries” aside and have some space for me without this “tip toeing”..
.quite very “physical oriented guiding direction innersource shape scape” and well in line with a lot of the sacred wise guiding you gifted me so generously (and intelligently) with just a short day previous..
..in one level your wisdom to connect to something in me physically was quite “the thing” and from there I bet also the mental structure of your “treating it” while talking to me was a central (at minimum) aid in getting my attention towards it ..and if the cure was the mental-pshycological connection of the meta-aspects of “finding/treating” still leaves the aspect of your wisdom clearly obvious for me ..your word “I (bridgette) would always outperform a machine” was in a way quite telling just even the more so from you allowing me to experience it..
..how you fixed my shoulder really beats me.. ..I bow myself in awe!
..I attribute these “new behavioral traits” towards this interesting session from being on your radio show late Saturday (USA) Sunday night (Norway).
https://coe-llc.com/carrying-stones-digging-holes-to-cultivate-consciousness/
http://revolution.radio/
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff is a Traditional Osteopath with almost 30 years of experience and continued education. She specializes in Structural & Energy Medicine, Nutrition, and Herbalism. Bridgette is also an international registered Medical Intuitive. She attended Rudolph Steiner College to learn Biodynamics, Spiritual Sciences, Anthroposophic Medicine, and apprentice on farms, as well as permaculture, stays. Bridgette works with and on humans, animals, and the environment/s in person and online. In the past, Bridgette spent summers in different locations across the USA doing soil restoration, land regeneration, and small to large farm build/s educating as she works with the landowners. She is also a lifetime practitioner of Shamanism and comes from bloodlines of the shaman, medicine people, herbalists, healers, clairvoyants, prophets, and exorcists.
https://coe-llc.com/client-testimonials/
https://coe-llc.com/fee-schedule-for-private-sessions/
#thebodymechanic #workingoutthekinks #bridgettelyndolgoff #quantumconnectivemedicine #energymedicine #structuralmedicine #traditionalosteopath #herbalmedicine #nutritionalmedicine #medicalintuitive #stillpointtherapy #bonemarrowtherapy #Lemniscatetherapy #shamanism #anthroposophymedicine #biodynamicfarmer
https://coe-llc.com/2021/03/23/pars-discoveries-from-long-distant-healing-on-my-radio-show/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum